Finland-Veikkausligga 12th june

AC OULA DNB @ just under 6/4 with Paddy P....small stakes 2/10...WHY NOT...They are 5/2 to win but as always I'll take the insurance(a thing you should never do when playing Blackjack).Lahti have just one win in 8 so far in the league.They've already lost 2-0 at home to MYPA and 3-1 at home to Jaro.They drew 0-0 at home against JJK(JJK played the 2nd half with 10 men).OULA of course aren't a great team but have 3-2-3 so far this season.They won their last two games 2-0(away at Inter and home to Honka) while in contrast Lahti have only scored once in their last 6 games with their last 3 going 0-0. I just feel at these odds the away team are worth a shout not to lose against a team that has only won once this season.Litmanen hasn't played for the last couple of games and I'm not sure if he's fit today.If not then it makes this bet even better.......

Re: Finland-Veikkausligga 12th june

Jari Litamen is back from his knee injury so I think this may be an avoid bet. Although Lahti not scoring' date=' they have avoided defeat v the top teams in the last few games.[/quote'] Thanks for the info,I'll let it ride anyway...Lahti can keep it tight away against the big boys but at home they've only scored once and conceded 6 against modest opposition....

Re: Finland-Veikkausligga 12th june Mariehamn @ 2.32 - Betfair Hosts finally started to show signs of life in last few rounds, they have won 3 out of last 4(2 in national cup) and lost one at home to league leaders HJK. Away win at Turku was their first league win this season and now they have 6 points and are still last placed team. Visitors lost their last 3 games, 2 in league and 1 in cup where Kups eliminated them at Valkeakoski. Haka very unstabile and unreliable this season, they are 1-1-2 on away games so far, Mariehamn won last 2 h2h games on their ground vs Haka, and judging by current situation they might win this one too. Their morale is now boosted and they have to start winning points and get out of the relegation zone. Odds are dropping in last few hours, betfair still has it at 2.32, while other bookies have 2.10-2.20, so this should be a good bet. GL.