** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD - Sunday 6th June

3:04 Chantilly - Cape Blanco - Back Talk about a form boost!! He won the Dante lto and beat Workforce in the process. Workforce yesterday hacked up in the Deby (thought admittedly it was far from a vintage renewal). Now I admit that it shouldn;t be taken literally as it is unlikely that Cape Blanco would beat Workforce again if they were to have a re-match. But it is impressive and there wouldn;t be much between the imo. I think he'll re-advertise the Dante form here and at 5/2 I think he's a huge price 1pt win @ 5/2 William Hill BOG

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 6th June 210 Wor: Command Marshall (11/8 Bet365bog) Not very original but no time today, Command Marshal hacked up last time and should be able to carry the penalty, the stable are going well and the opposition are moderate.

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 6th June 15:04 Chantilly - Cape Blanco LAY @ 5/2 Paddy Power Personally feel there has been a massive overreaction to Workforce's Derby win in this one's price, not that the horse didn't put in a special performence because he broke the track record but he was wrong at York, when Cape Blanco won by 3 lengths. If they were to meet again, I'd be very confident of Stoute's horse to see him off. Bayllydoyle's horse has not done anything wrong, winning 3 group races on his way to here but this field is very strong, with 22 other runners fighting for first place. Some have little hope, and you can narrow the field down but I'd be more inclined to be on the likes of Planteur who saw off Rewilding lto, I think Ice Blue is a good horse and would complete a fantastic treble for Ryan Moore. You can't rule out the horse priced between 10-20/1 they all have handy form coming into this, there could also be some serious problems in running, finding gaps is hard with such a big and strong field. At the prices, I feel Ballydoyle's horse is a lay, not because they are 'out of form' because they are doing ok, they liked to be doing better of course but you can't win every race and it just happens they bumped into a special horse yesterday. I'm taking him on at 3/1 and think he'll go off bigger.

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 6th June 4.30 Brighton He has his quirks but TIMETEAM looks a big price here having regained the winning thread in a Windsor claimer last time out. He showed promise on his first run for this yard off 10 lbs higher and although he often lost all chance breaking slowly from the stalls subsequently, if the yard truly have ironed out his problems then he could make a mockery of his price tag today. He shapes as if he will see out this trip and acts on the ground. David Evans' course record is also informative; he is 3-11 (27 % strike-rate) with his 4 yo+ at this track in 2010. 25/1 Bet 365, 1 pt win.

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 6th June 3.30 Brighton Hard to see past the favourite, Fifty Cents is clearly not force of old and could well find this race coming too soon after fridays good show, Ubiquitous was consistent last year but hasnt gone well fresh on 2 tries where as YourGolfTravel com is clearly in good heart including 2 good efforts in defeat in defeat over this unique course, takes a massive step up in trip and if that brings out further improvement he could be hard to beat. 1pt win yourgolftravel com 15/8 Bet365

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 6th June Southwell 3.50 - Business Class - EW at 8/1 BOG with Victor chandler Topweight, has a decent record over this CD, 3 runs and finished 3rd, 1st and 4th. The 4th was on his latest visit here and was his best performance, in a much better race won by Elusive Fame. That performance puts him top of my speed ratings. He's down in the weights, down in class and likes the track - what could possibly go wrong ?

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 6th June 5.25 Kilbeggan Dr Woodfield came from a long way back to win last time over shorter distance here. Over a stone more to carry but won pulling up 14 lengths ahead of Trotsky who he meets again today. Extra distance should suit and may be up to carrying the extra weight. 1 Pt win 7/1 Bet365

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 6th June 15.04 Cape Blanco 11/4 Laddies WIN Backed the horse ante post in the Derby and really rate him. Class act in the Dante where he beat Workforce and despite Workforce not having the best of runs was still an impressive performance. Proven Group form and happy to bet here at these odds

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 6th June 2:30 Brighton: Mandhooma 1pt win 33/1 Bet365 Mandhooma runs well here and handles the firm ground. Only eight turf starts and two of those have been here. One resulted in a course and distance victory off 53. On a mark of 45 today and while out of the handicap, with William Carson's claim she looks very well weighted to go close again.

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 6th June Brighton 4.30: Choreography 1pt win @ 8/1 Bet365 BOG Made a promising reappearance from break LTO when running over a mile here. Prolific winner at this track and return to 7f today looks ideal having won 3 times over C&D. Stable in good form and eye-catching jockey booking. 8/1 looks good value IMO.

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 6th June 5.10 Worcester - Ellen Tilley win @ 9/1 PP bog Money has been coming for her in the last couple of hours and I think she may finally come good after the promise she showed as a novice. Mark has dropped and she can definitely win off 110. Yard is absolutely flying at the moment and I think the step up in trip will suit.

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 6th June Ice Blue 3.04 Chantilly 5-1 Ladbrokes BOG 2 wins and a 3rd from 3 races and last one at Group 2 level when it quickened away past horses and finished really strongly. Has won over 10f and 11f and Ryan Moore takes the ride and could make for a very memorable weekend for him. I can see this one in a battle with Cape Blanco at the business end of the race. Dettori on Pain Perdu is a possible danger as he often does so well in this race. Good ground should be fine and this one is 33-1 for the Arc but not sure it is entered for it as only a handful of bookies offering prices.

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 6th June Take a chance with this one 5.20 Southwell - Brazilian Brush 0.5pts each-way @ 16/1 Bet365 BOG Not the most consistent not going to lie and does a bit exposed (why am I backing it again lol) but on 4 visits to southwell has won off a mark off 44 and placed off a mark of 45 and races off 45 today. Doesn't look the most competitive of races and franny norton usuallly does well here with a reasonable strike rate over the last 5yrs of around 16% All the best Kev

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 6th June 17:20 Southwell Gracie's Gift has won three times over course and distance and once at the course over a furlong further and we know how vital course form can be at this track. He won here 4 starts ago off a mark of 56, is 6lbs higher today so it would take a career best to win off this mark but having finished a close 2nd at this track over 7 furlongs off a mark of 60 on his penultimate start, I am fairly confident he will be able to take this race today. Was also 2nd on turf in a better race LTO off the same mark. Gibbons back on board for the first time since winning on him 4 starts ago. His record on top is 161 so he really does get a fine tune out of him. Win Gracie's Gift @ 11/4 @ (VC Bet - BOG)

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 6th June

17:20 Southwell Gracie's Gift has won three times over course and distance and once at the course over a furlong further and we know how vital course form can be at this track. He won here 4 starts ago off a mark of 56, is 6lbs higher today so it would take a career best to win off this mark but having finished a close 2nd at this track over 7 furlongs off a mark of 60 on his penultimate start, I am fairly confident he will be able to take this race today. Was also 2nd on turf in a better race LTO off the same mark. Gibbons back on board for the first time since winning on him 4 starts ago. His record on top is 161 so he really does get a fine tune out of him. Win Gracie's Gift @ 11/4 @ (VC Bet - BOG)
That should be 5/2 sorry.

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 6th June GUERTINO 5.20 Southwell. 1 point win. Needs to be at his best to win this, but the visor goes on for the first time and he has been droped to a mark of 52 which is tempting. Acts fine on this surface and over this trip, so with showing a bit better last time, he can imprve a bit more today and go very well I think.

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 6th June 5.40 Worcester - Captain Marlon Only had a couple of runs this season and not produced anything like what he has in the past. Down the years he hasn't had a bad record. Lots of non runners in this low class race so anything could happen. Enjoys the softer ground and one of the better bets in this race. 1pt win @ 9/1 William Hill Cheers