** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Wolverhampton - 27th May

3.00 Wolverhampton DIAPASON has improved for the switch of surface onto the all-weather and looks a good price in this fillies handicap. She failed to settle when beaten at odds on during her last start but there is a greater chance she will get the race run to suit here. Progressive over the trip and with the benefit of a little break, she could go well for Tom Dascombe. 12/1 William Hill, EW

Re: Wolverhampton - 27th May 15:00 Wolverhampton I think the favourite Mainstay is a worthy favourite but the horse doesn't have the best of the draw and there are others in the race who hold claims. Catherines Call is my selection here, she has only had 5 runs to date so is still open to more improvement. She has already won over the course and distance in a seller where she was slowly away but still managed a nice turn of foot to come up the outside and win by over a length. She then followed up on her handicap debut at Folkstone, she again quickened up well that day to win off a mark of 71. She did disappoint LTO off a mark of 78 but I didn't actually fancy her that day but back to the AW at a course and distance she has won over and down 1lb in the handicap is enough for me to believe she holds every chance here. Shane Kelly is back on board today and he has won on both occasions so far when in the saddle. 0.5pts E/W Catherines Call @ 16/1 (Stan James - BOG)

Re: Wolverhampton - 27th May suzie quw 300 wolv. 1 pt win. inconsistent, but the trip and surface fine for today and does drop down to an attractive looking mark of 73. can race at own pace today and i think around 20/1 is far too big.

Re: Wolverhampton - 27th May

15:00 Wolverhampton I think the favourite Mainstay is a worthy favourite but the horse doesn't have the best of the draw and there are others in the race who hold claims. Catherines Call is my selection here, she has only had 5 runs to date so is still open to more improvement. She has already won over the course and distance in a seller where she was slowly away but still managed a nice turn of foot to come up the outside and win by over a length. She then followed up on her handicap debut at Folkstone, she again quickened up well that day to win off a mark of 71. She did disappoint LTO off a mark of 78 but I didn't actually fancy her that day but back to the AW at a course and distance she has won over and down 1lb in the handicap is enough for me to believe she holds every chance here. Shane Kelly is back on board today and he has won on both occasions so far when in the saddle. 0.5pts E/W Catherines Call @ 16/1 (Stan James - BOG)
Been following this one since i saw her win at Folkestone, backed her everytime after and had a little bit on today. The run lto was very poor and i've been looking for a reason why but just cant find one. Return to this track and normal jockey on board might do the trick, 16/1 is a decent price. Good luck :ok

Re: Wolverhampton - 27th May MOON STAR 3.30 Wolverhampton. 1 point win. I liked his run last time, and although that came after a break and he may bounce today, he may also improve upon it. If he does, and if he handles this surface, then he could go very close off a mark of 64. Unexposed on surface and could improve from last time.

Been following this one since i saw her win at Folkestone' date=' backed her everytime after and had a little bit on today. The run lto was very poor and i've been looking for a reason why but just cant find one. Return to this track and normal jockey on board might do the trick, 16/1 is a decent price. Good luck :ok[/quote'] Not sure what happened again today, thought the ride could have been better though in honesty, was just always at the back again and never picked up.

Re: Wolverhampton - 27th May Wolvs 4.00 Duke of Normandy 0.5 E/W Boyles 201.00 A race where i expect some nice surprises to happends. Actually i had two high odds propositions for here, but selected amazing 201 Duke of Normandy. The other selection is Yorksters Prince (34.00), who will have a huge weight advantage and proved that is capable sands horse. But what about Duke of Normandy :) First the yard recently scored 151.00 winner. Yeah, the chances to get anoter huge shot is not so big, but however Duke of Normandy is not a bad proposition. The horse had 3 places in common class from 10 sands starts. All of them came in March last year. The animal do not finish last season well, but run in better class races. The draw isn't perfect one, but isn't the worst. We will see. Very nice place proposition! GL

Not sure what happened again today' date=' thought the ride could have been better though in honesty, was just always at the back again and never picked up.[/quote'] She's gone from winning very comfortable and progressing nicely to not picking up at all when called upon in a couple of runs. One to avoid for a while i think.

Re: Wolverhampton - 27th May PADDY PARTRIDGE 3.30 Wolverhampton. 1 point win. Thinks too much and needs to find a bit on the bare form, but the blinkers go on today (eventually) and I think they're going to make all the difference. Gets in off a low mark and looks well well well well worth a bet at around 37s on Betfair. COME ON MY SON!!!