Watching Racing Online for Free:

Hi All Hope your all well and been having some luck, I have not been on in a while and like a few people on here I needed to take a break and rethink my strategy for betting, got in to a bad situation where I had won enough to put a deposit on a house but unfortunetely I went through a horendous streak of chasing loses and being misplacent so I needed a break from it all. I've been browsing the site occasionally and there has been some great winners so well done guys, and a 100/1 winner was even hit which was fantastic not to mention the prices that went in for you guys at Cheltenham. I am ready to get back on winning terms, but does anybody know were you can watch the racing for free online. I know Samba put up a great link but that does not seem to work anymore.

Re: Watching Racing Online for Free: Can't find anything live on the internet, these is a good trick on Betfair but think they only have coverage to the ATR races now? Best way is just to go on the ATR website after the racing and that way you can watch them all, think Racing UK is the same if you sign up and if not Bet365 also has replays.

Re: Watching Racing Online for Free:

Can't find anything live on the internet' date=' these is a good trick on Betfair but think they only have coverage to the ATR races now? Best way is just to go on the ATR website after the racing and that way you can watch them all, think Racing UK is the same if you sign up and if not Bet365 also has replays.[/quote'] Cheers Stu I will try that, Haven't got Sky at the moment so cant get ATR unfortunetly, ah sure I will probably just have to have a bet on the race for the sake of watching it. I gonna find a way one day to broadcast ATR on the net for punters who bet online ha.

Re: Watching Racing Online for Free:

Hi All Hope your all well and been having some luck, I have not been on in a while and like a few people on here I needed to take a break and rethink my strategy for betting, got in to a bad situation where I had won enough to put a deposit on a house but unfortunetely I went through a horendous streak of chasing loses and being misplacent so I needed a break from it all. I've been browsing the site occasionally and there has been some great winners so well done guys, and a 100/1 winner was even hit which was fantastic not to mention the prices that went in for you guys at Cheltenham. I am ready to get back on winning terms, but does anybody know were you can watch the racing for free online. I know Samba put up a great link but that does not seem to work anymore.
If you had enough for a deposit on a house, surely you can afford £9.99 per month for RUK and similar for ATR? Try www.myp2p.eu for live sporting streams, otherwise you can get replays for free on ATR and RUK sites, all you need to do is sign up to them, you don't need to purchase anything. www.sportinglife.com/racing have replays of RUK races online too.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Watching Racing Online for Free: Didnt realise PP let you watch it for free, I have been using VC which is 50p EW or £1 win minimum per race. But I am limited at work due to a firewall, for some reason VCbet.com is banned but victorchandler.com isnt :D I take it Royal Ascot will be on the BBC? Didnt realise you needed a TV license to watch it online, we got a letter at work warning if we got caught watching the World Cup online there is the potential fine blah blah blah, I was hoping we'd be covered on our home licenses but evidently not.

Re: Watching Racing Online for Free: Maybe there's some people out there stuck with the computer who don't know about TVcatch Up http://www.tvcatchup.com/ It streams (legally !) all the freeview channels, so you can get your BBC1, BBC2 and C4 for the racing - and it's free..........:D It's dead easy - you just register a username and password, then you're ready to watch ! It's great for a technophobe like me, 'cos you just click on a Channel logo and it starts playing ! No messing around with downloading this and that.............:unsure