Ongame Network $50k freeroll??(qualification required)

glceud

I would think that qualification would be pretty straight forward:unsure with $50000 added 25th of May until the 5th of June Play in the World Cup Warm Up consisting of a number of qualifiers divided into world regions leading up to a final with $50 000 added by RedKings Poker on June 5th at 16.00 CET. Rules

• Players will be divided into 8 different qualifying groups based on geographical regions and your IP address. Click Here for Regions.
  • Players within each group will have 4 different opportunities to play a qualifying tournament, World Cup Warm-Up Qualifier.
  • The top players will receive a ticket to the World Cup Warm-Up Final in addition to the normal prize-money in the tournament.

If a player wins more than one ticket for the final, any additional tickets are forfeited. Schedule The qualifying tournaments are all Texas NL and will be held at the following dates and times:

• Date and buy-in
  • 25th of May $5+0.50
  • 27th of May $10+1
  • 1st of June $10+1
  • 3rd of June $5+0.50
  • Time for the different regions (CET):
  • Europe: 20.00
  • Eastern Europe: 21.00
  • France: 20.00
  • Germany: 20.00
  • Scandinavia: 20.00
  • Asia/AU/NZ: 11.00
  • Africa: 21.00
  • Americas: 02.00 (Following day CET time, e.g. 26th of May = Evening 25th of May Local time)

• Tickets for the World Cup Warm-Up Final awarded in each qualifier (on top of normal payout structure):
  • Europe: 110
  • Eastern Europe: 110
  • France: 100
  • Germany: 70
  • Scandinavia: 70
  • Asia/AU/NZ: 10
  • Africa: 5
  • Americas: 25

• 2 weeks later...

Pokeridol World Cup Warm-Up $50k Freeroll (5th June) Guys, register now for the PokerIdol World Cup Warm-Up $50k Freeroll, being held on the 5th June at 19:00. There is no clearance for winnings and 420 places are paid. To register, you must first win a ticket. There are two qualifiers left: 1st June 19:00 $10+$1 3rd June 19:00 $5+$0.50 The top 110 finishers in each tournament gets a ticket into the $50k freeroll (on top of normal payout structure). With only 6 and 13 players registered in each, you are basically GUARANTEED a ticket. To find the qualifiers and the final, open the client and go to 'Scheduled Tournaments'. Make sure the first column is 'No Limit Texas Hold'em', the second 'All Buy-ins' and the third 'Regional'. You can also satellite into the qualifiers by winning a $5.50 or $11 ticket. Change the second column to '$0-$6 Buy-in' and the third column to 'Qualifiers' to see all our ticket satellites. Good luck guys! New players remember, use referral code 'plounge' (without commas) when signing up!

Re: Ongame Network $50k freeroll??(qualification required) i have qualified and regged for this but i am taking my good wife to see Wicked and a meal after on Saturday in London so cant play it,would someone like to play this for me with a 50/50 split on any winnings?

Re: Ongame Network $50k freeroll??(qualification required)

i have qualified and regged for this but i am taking my good wife to see Wicked and a meal after on Saturday in London so cant play it' date='would someone like to play this for me with a 50/50 split on any winnings?[/quote'] Why would someone play a zillion hours in a 'freeroll' and then give up half his hard earnt winnings to someone who can't be arsed to play it :unsure

Why would someone play a zillion hours in a 'freeroll' and then give up half his hard earnt winnings to someone who can't be arsed to play it :unsure
not a case of cant be arsed,as i said i am taking the wife out, open to negotiations on payout.

not a case of cant be arsed' date='as i said i am taking the wife out, open to negotiations on payout.[/quote'] Taking the wife out = cant be arsed. You should be negotiating from 20% down to 5% Alan as 50% is a ridiculous amount to ask for in a freeroll. PS I have entry into this game but i can't be arsed as I am off to DTD on Saturday ;)

i have qualified and regged for this but i am taking my good wife to see Wicked and a meal after on Saturday in London so cant play it' date='would someone like to play this for me with a 50/50 split on any winnings?[/quote'] Probably not a great idea to openly talk about account sharing when I'm in the thread :) Tonight is the LAST qualifier with only 50 people entered so far! 110 tickets to the final guaranteed!