PL Exclusive Virgin Poker League - May Promo

morlspin

PL Exclusive Virgin Poker League - May Promo  

1. 1.

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin Poker League - May Promo

BUMP Just me in at the moment, come and play with me. ;)
I'm there. :)
That should get the boys interested. :rollin
Ok I now have images of avon and daisy :ok
only just seen this I can promise you she is all talk :spank

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin Poker League - May Promo Table updated. I won tonight's game with FUNKYB in 2nd place, however as FUNKY had already auto-qualified, this means that there is now 4 places available from the league. So final qualifiers are: GeordieGaz FUNKYB31 teaulc runadrum rivrd glceud miss_daisy goater14 staffy And the following will fight it out in the wildcard webcam draw tomorrow: voiceofjoe dodger superfoo AvonGirl andybell666 (who also takes the spoon :clap) Well done everyone who played and thanks for participating! :ok

andybell666 (who also takes the spoon :clap)
Hmmmm, seems to me we have some chiiiiiiickens at the bottom of the table who didn't play this week in fear of the spoon. :spank And well done Gaz on topping the league table. :clap

Hmmmm, seems to me we have some chiiiiiiickens at the bottom of the table who didn't play this week in fear of the spoon. :spank
Lastime couldnt play last night as away on business, he did want to reg and sit out as a token gesture, however the reg hadnt opened before he left. I think he should get the wooden spoon he so richly deserves(at least it will shut him up about his "I've won more awards than you" crap).