** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The Morning Cackle

Did any other members see the Morning line today ? i thought todays show was shocking even to the point i emailed the show, Tanya stevenson sent back a reply from her mobile phone saying my view would be passed on. And when will they drop Emma spencer she is shocking, every time she draws a wage she must piss herself laughing, just what is her input to racing, whats her equestrian / racing or bookmaking background ? all she done today was wiggle her shoe and grin like a smug Cheshire cat, are all smug cats from Cheshire ? lol The show really has gone down hill, i think in the future i'll just hit the snooze button and go back to sleep. Oh and Mike Cattermole ! he looked pissed or hungover or both. Its a sad day when they cant get on a Trainer, a jockey of some sort or some owner, even a stable lad or lass, once a good show but its went down hill with No Brakes.

Re: The Morning Cackle I don't usually watch it because I work on Saturday mornings, but caught it today with it being a holiday weekend. First surprise was how the ATR/RUK crew have taken it over.........what happened to the Greatest Jockey, Jim from Timeform, Thommo, Lesley Graham.........I think of them as the Channel 4 team Today was Lydia and Nick from RUK and the Catt from ATR Given that I have ATR/RUK I never actually watch racing on C4 or the Beeb, so I don't know if C4 have got rid of the old guard or not....... I also didn't see the point of Emma..........what does she do ? She's not even 'totty'..............:loon All in all, it's not a patch on 'Mark your Card' on RUK.........

Re: The Morning Cackle Someone is missing a trick with McGrath, they should sell advertising space on his eyelids, but yes, agree with most comments above about the show. I've 'missed' the show for most of the winter, take my wee boy to his football on a Saturday morning now, but, having a free Saturday morning this week, I didn't realise what a waste of an hour this programme had become. Got to disagree with the comments on Emma's tottyness though, I most definitely would. ;)

Re: The Morning Cackle Only thing that annoys me is the constant reference and replays to the Dubai world cup night, Glad it's over as I find the whole meeting over hyped, even as I type this a replay of the world cup race has just been shown. Hopefully by next week they will have moved on to something more relevant.