• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 6 Banks @ Evens

BANK 1BetSelectionOddsTo WinResultTotal
1Snooker - Back Hendry to beat Day2.20£11.41
BANK 2BetSelectionOddsTo WinResultTotal
1Snooker - Back Selby to beat Ding1.93£8.84
Hendry played really well yesterday and although he has lost some of his form over the years on his day he can beat anyone. Should be close but I favour Hendry. Selby is a great player, really consistent and played well in the first round. Ding is also a top quality player but has the added pressure of playing at home and the fans expectations. Should be close as well, but hopefully Selby will come through. :hope

Re: 6 Banks @ Evens Kevshat has been doing really well as usual and he makes a good case for Kolkata, so I am going for them.

3pts Kolkata Knight Riders to beat Deccan Chargers 5/4 Skybet Kolkata Knight Riders have won only one of their last 5 matches but I fancy them to end their slump back in home territory today. Deccan have lost their last couple of matches and worryingly for Chargers fans their batting hasn't been firing and that's very much their strength. Now that Kolkata's overseas players are arriving I expect them to take off in this competition. Kolkata have both based covered. Chris Gayle adds so much to their batting and Brendon McCullum could even be available tonight. Tiwary and Ganguly are solid Indian options ahead of Hussey and Mathews in the middle order. Murali Kartik has been excellent with the ball and he'll go well on this tacky Eden Gardens wicket. Shane Bond, if fit or Charl Langeveldt offer good new ball and death options and Ishant Sharma, while expensive, takes wickets. Deccan's batting need to regain it's vavavoom. Without their batting they'll never win because there is nothing in their bowling attack. Kemar Roach adds a pace dimension to it to be fair but with pace can come runs in this format. Ojha hasn't been very economical so far and it's hard to see Deccan restricting Kolkata, or anyone for that matter, with the ball. Gilchrist, Gibbs, Sharma and Symonds all have to get going with the bat if Deccan are to challenge. As I've said before, I look at bowling attacks primarily in this format and Kolkata's wins by a distance. They'll be roared on by a passionate Eden Gardens crowd and I think they'll win this game.
BANK 3BetSelectionOddsTo WinResultTotal
1IPL - Back Kolkata to beat Deccan2.28£12.17

Good luck mate :hope
Cheers mate :ok A good pick by Kevshat with Kolkata winning by 24 runs.
BANK 4BetSelectionOddsTo WinResultTotal
1Back Baxter to beat Whitlock DNB2.02£9.70
Darts premier league tonight and Baxter has been playing really well, whereas Whitlock has really had one good week. I think Baxter will win comfortably but had put in the added protection of no bet if its a draw.

BANK 5BetSelectionOddsTo WinResultTotal
1Back King -2.5 to beat Jenkins2.12£10.61
Jenkins has been having lots of double trouble and I expect that to continue tonight. King was beaten by Whitlock last week in a great comeback, however I expect him to come back fighting tonight with those horrid gritted teeth of his.

1Back King -2.5 to beat Jenkins2.12£10.61
Jenkins has been having lots of double trouble and I expect that to continue tonight. King was beaten by Whitlock last week in a great comeback, however I expect him to come back fighting tonight with those horrid gritted teeth of his.
That was a quick match!! King won 8-2 with Jenkins missing 5 doubles in the first leg :ok

Cheers mate :ok A good pick by Kevshat with Kolkata winning by 24 runs.
1Back Baxter to beat Whitlock DNB2.02£9.70
Darts premier league tonight and Baxter has been playing really well, whereas Whitlock has really had one good week. I think Baxter will win comfortably but had put in the added protection of no bet if its a draw.
Baxter won 8-5 :ok

BANK 6BetSelectionOddsTo WinResultTotal
1Back Lewis to beat Wade - Draw No Bet2.32£12.55
Wade and Lewis have both been struggling a bit this year, however Wade seems to have lost a fair bit of confidence and seems to get down on himself really quickly if things are going badly. Wade also seems to like his spirits a bit much and this is the 3rd match on, so he may have had one too many already! Lewis can be hot and cold but is capable of beating anyone on his day.

Re: 6 Banks @ Evens Pretty awesome day with 5 out of 6 winners, hope it continues tomorrow :ok

1Snooker - Back Hendry to beat Day2.20£11.415-0£21.41
1IPL - Back Kolkata to beat Deccan2.28£12.17W by 24 £22.17
1Back Baxter to beat Whitlock DNB2.02£9.708-5£19.70
1Back King -2.5 to beat Jenkins2.12£10.618-2£20.61
1Back Lewis to beat Wade - Draw No Bet2.32£12.558-5£22.55
:ok

1Snooker - Back Hendry to beat Day2.20£11.415-0£21.41
2Snooker - Back Hendry to beat Allen - IP 1-2 41-12.16£23.62
Hendry should have made it 2-2 there but just as I placed the bet he missed a pink :wall

Re: 6 Banks @ Evens That was dissapointing as Hendry was leading 4-2 before playing awful and losing 5-4. To be fair the only reason he went 4-2 up was because Allen was playing so badly but managed to compose himself at the end. Not a good start to the day.

1IPL - Back Kolkata to beat Deccan2.28£12.17W by 24 £22.17
2Super League - Back Hull KR to beat Hull2.22£25.72
Hull KR won both 'derby' games last year and are mixing some good rugby this year with some pretty poor stuff. They are likely to have a couple of their usual starting players out today but they will be well up for today's game and I expect them to do well. :hope

2Back Bangalore to beat Punjab - 182 to win2.26£23.61
Bangalore have to score 182 to win..... A good competitive score has been set, however Bangalore have the fire power to chase the runs down. :hope

2Back Bangalore to beat Punjab - 182 to win2.26£23.61
Bangalore have to score 182 to win..... A good competitive score has been set, however Bangalore have the fire power to chase the runs down. :hope
Finally got one right today... the odds drifted out after a slowish start and I put a few more quid on @ 3.5 as well :) Obviously won't count that towards this thread.

2Superleague - Back Wakefield -6.5 to beat Castleford1.97£19.01
Apart from one disaster Wakefield have played well at home and have won by more than 6.5pts. They should be able to do the same against Castleford with a couple of their decent players returning from injury.

Re: 6 Banks @ Evens As they say in the US races... YEEEEEEEEHHAAAA!! :clap:clap Won really well.

2Back Bangalore to beat Punjab - 182 to win2.26£23.61W£43.31
2Superleague - Back Wakefield -6.5 to beat Castleford1.97£19.0119-6£39.62
1Back Lewis to beat Wade - Draw No Bet2.32£12.558-5£22.55
2US Horse Racing - Aqueduct 2125 - Back 8 to win2.30£27.881st£50.43
So total is currently £133.36 from the initial £60 investment. I will be carrying on, however when I hit a loser that will be game over as I will be down to 2 banks.