maximize.gif FC Nordsjælland v Aalborg BK (16:00 GMT) 2.6 3.3 2.9 103.25 %
Sunday 28 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Randers FC v Esbjerg fB (13:00 GMT) 3.25 3.4 2.42 101.50 %
maximize.gif Silkeborg IF v HB Køge (15:00 GMT) 1.4 4.5 9 104.76 %
maximize.gif SønderjyskE v Brøndbyernes IF (15:00 GMT) 3.45 3.4 2.32 101.50 %
maximize.gif AGF Aarhus v FC København (17:00 GMT) 7.4 4.1 1.56 102.01 %
Monday 29 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Odense BK v FC Midtjylland (18:00 GMT) 1.72 4 6.2 99.02 %

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 27-29/3 Well, I appreciate that Sonderjyske are nothing special, lower in the table than Brondby, but yet they lost just once in L4 (drew the other three), while Brondby even can't remember when they last won, and are still favourites for the match - also not sure if the new manager, if appinted at all before Sunday, will have time to have some effect on the players.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 27-29/3 A great bet in my opinion is Silkeborg at home to Køge. This is the reverse game from the first round after the break. In that game Silkeborg showed how much better then Køge they are. They completely crushed Køge with 1-4 ! Now its a home game for them, could it be anything else then a win for Silkeborg ? Iam completely aware of Silkeborg comes with two straight defeats and havent scored in thoose two games. BUT there is a big differences between Midtjylland, AAB and then Køge. You shouldnt be fooled by Køges win against Brøndby, everybody can beat Brøndby at this moment. Im on Silkeborg to win at odds 1,41 at Pinnacle and Rajko Lekic to score in the match at odds 2,00 at Bet24.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 27-29/3

Well' date=' I appreciate that Sonderjyske are nothing special, lower in the table than Brondby, but yet they lost just once in L4 (drew the other three), while Brondby even can't remember when they last won, and are still favourites for the match - also not sure if the new manager, if appinted at all before Sunday, will have time to have some effect on the players.[/quote'] Agree with you here. Sønderjyske might not have won yet after the break, BUT out of all the teams in the league Sønderjyske have had the toughest schedule. First it was Brøndby away, then Odense away followed up by FC Copenhagen at home and then Midtjylland away. Only one loss out of theese four games are great imo. Brøndby HAVE hired a new manager, that job went to former Brøndby player and Horsens manager Henrik Jensen. Im not sure he can lift the team much higher though. Maybe another draw lies ahead here ?

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 27-29/3 I am in the favor of under 2.5 goals in Sonder-Bronby match.A new trainer generally points out the defense of the team and chooses more defensive formation especially if the team concedes 3 goals from a team which sits last spot of the league.There is also scoring problem against closing teams with the deperture of Rasmussen and Sonderjyske is one of these types of teams with aggressive midfield and solid defense line.I couldnt see 3 goals in the match.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 27-29/3 There isnt a thread about 1. Division in Denmark so gonna write it in here instead, sorry if I break any rules ? But AB at home Sunday against Skive is worth a shot. Odds arent high (1,35) but there is big difference in quality between the two teams. AB won last weekend away to Fyn, while Skive got their game cancelled because of the weather. AB are among the hot favorites to win promotion, It wont be easy as they are five points off Fredercia but there is still 14 games to be played. AB have been a disappointment at home with lousy 2-5-1 but on the other hand Skive have 2-0-5 with only five scored goals ! First game between the two teams ended with a AB win 3-4 away from home. Im sure AB will get another win here ! The gambler takes AB with hcp

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 27-29/3 Hi Rico, Odense can with a win tonight take first place from FC Copenhagen again, after they drew 1-1 away to Aarhus. That is ofcourse a HUGE motivation factor for the team, but it surely wont be easy against a strong and well playing Midtjylland side. A few missing for both teams, Midtjylland are harder hit then Odense here. Midtjylland will be without topscorer Frank Kristensen, defender Martin Albrechtsen (former Derby) and midfielder Danny Olsen. Odense will be without their star midfielder Eric Djemba Djemba (former Man United player) To sum it all up. Both teams will one of their best players. Peter Utaka from Odense have been a shadow of himself after then winterbreak, dont even think he has scored yet! That is a big suprise to many people here, including myself. Im tempted to make a small bet on him to score, as I wont touch 1X2 for a few reasons. Midtjylland are playing very solid at the back and Odense still havent convinced me that they mean buiness regarding the title. Hope you can use it in some way, otherwise just say so.