** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Lay Of Day - Thurs 25th March

Re: Lay Of Day - Thurs 25th March 410 Ludlow; Lady Bling Bling 2/1 fav at the mo and that looks poor value to me, had shown nothing in novice hurdles and has since won two handicaps, now carries a burden and with at least a couple of possible improvers in opposition i reckon she will find this a tough task.

Re: Lay Of Day - Thurs 25th March 3.15 Ayr - Overturn - 1pt lay Between the top 2 in the betting on hurdles form, with a chance given to hurdling debutant Devotion To Duty also, who raced in the Dee Stakes last summer. Overturn won as he liked last time, but made late errors under no pressure. If either of both of the alternatives can be with him approaching the final 2 or 3 flights then a race-ending error could well be forthcoming from the favourite. At odds-on, happy to lay

Re: Lay Of Day - Thurs 25th March 4.55 Ayr: The Kealshore Kid 1pt place lay Winner LTO in a far weaker looking race than today. Up in class, 7lbs higher in the weights and with three strong looking contenders in opposition this one goes down as a place lay at current betfair price of 6/4.

Re: Lay Of Day - Thurs 25th March 16:00 Chepstow 1pt lay Indiana Gold The two that head the market in Massini Sunset and Star Galaxy both boast course form and form in heavy ground which sides me with them over this horse. He has only won once race from 11 and has shown no form in Heavy or Soft going in his races before coming to the UK. His first run in the UK was LTO but he was well beaten and I can't see him improving on that run in this race. I will side with the proven horses in this race.

Re: Lay Of Day - Thurs 25th March DUKE OF MALFI 4.55 Ayr. Running well, and every chance of another win on form, but gone up in the weights now and this ground wouldn't be as soft as he wants it. Should run his race, but others better weighted and suited better to conditions, therefore a lay at around 15/8 more than a play, irrespective of the end result.

Re: Lay Of Day - Thurs 25th March 8.20 Kempton PLACE LAY: Sunny Spells Hasn't raced since a win and a place at shorter trips in the space of a week at Southwell in December. Might just need this run and the step up to two miles on a faster surface is also a concern.

Re: Lay Of Day - Thurs 25th March 7.50 Kemp - Jake The Snake - place lay Better at 8F and tonights race looks a muddle pace-wise which might not suit him at 7F Hasn't won a handicap for ages but is still 12 lbs higher than his last win by virtue of keeps winning claimers. Handicapper won't drop while he's winning claimers !