UEFA Europa League 1st of April

Re: UEFA Europa League 1st of April

Liverpool were robbed :@:@:@ Shitty Benfica can't score without penalty Torres fluffed a chance to make it 2-1 :wall Babel sent off changed the game :eyes
Wouldnt say I agree with this, Benfica had more than enough chances to win the game comfortably, think Pool were lucky to get away with a 2-1 defeat.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cant raise your hands in someones face' date=' its the rules, babel did it twice...Insua went straight through the back of someone in the penalty area and didnt even get booked, dont be so one eyed, especially since you lucked out with late goals on two of your other bets.[/quote'] And i thought the rules where there to protect players who get hit from behind. How about the referee sorts out the first incident and everything else does not happen As for lucking out, reverses the last two days where goals should have scored but didn't.

Wouldnt say I agree with this' date=' Benfica had more than enough chances to win the game comfortably, think Pool were lucky to get away with a 2-1 defeat.[/quote'] They had chances but didnt put them away likewise with Torres chance. Lucky to get away 2-1 defeat no way, Benfica ment be so fearsome at home my arse :moon. Referee robbed us, Babel didnt really hurt no 1. Also made it 2-0 and they said it was offside what rubbish :wall

Fulham - WFB Also siding with Fulham, who are focusing on this cup, having beaten title holders from Ukraine and Juventus in full squad surely they won't let this chance slip. The potential is there, Craven Cottage is the place where most of the teams hate to play for some reason. Everybody is talking about poor form of Fulham in the league and decent form of Wolsburg in the domestic competition, but hey, they lost to bloody Hertha Berlin 1-5 HOME?!! Are you kidding me conceding 5 goals to Hertha, who have nothing to play for already? It only proves my opinion that WFB are terrible in defence, something i noticed some time ago. Combine that with the fact that Fulham have one of three best defences at home in Premier League and throw in Dzeko's problems getting fit (he might start, he might not, and even if he does he won't be his 100%) and I see real problems for the German side in this game. So if Zamora plays I'm going big on DNB 1DNB @ 1.65
2-1:nana:nana:nana

You cant raise your hands in someones face' date=' its the rules, babel did it twice...Insua went straight through the back of someone in the penalty area and didnt even get booked, dont be so one eyed, especially since you lucked out with late goals on two of your other bets.[/quote'] Well said my friend :clap So glad they got beat, I hope they draw at Anfield. The 'WORLD CLASS' side loses again :rollin Won £35 from that match :cash

So glad they got beat, I hope they draw at Anfield. The 'WORLD CLASS' side loses again :rollin
Stop Hating :spank Cause we got lot more trophys than who ever you support :lol Haha, then Im guessing ur on Chelsea's side this season to win it, cos if United win it, they overtake u lot..;)