Turkish Superlig and Bank Asya 1 Lig 19-22/3

Friday 19 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kasimpasa SK v Besiktas JK (18:00 GMT) 4.4 3.55 1.96 101.92 %
Saturday 20 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Diyarbakirspor v Antalyaspor (12:00 GMT) 2.85 3.25 2.75 102.22 %
maximize.gif Manisaspor v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (12:00 GMT) 2.25 3.25 3.55 103.38 %
maximize.gif Fenerbahçe SK v Gaziantepspor (17:00 GMT) 1.48 4.55 9 100.66 %
Sunday 21 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif MKE Ankaragücü v Kayserispor (12:00 GMT) 2.55 3.25 3 103.32 %
maximize.gif Sivasspor v Gençlerbirligi SK (12:00 GMT) 2.25 3.3 3.4 104.16 %
maximize.gif Trabzonspor v Galatasaray SK (17:00 GMT) 2.75 3.3 2.65 104.40 %
Monday 22 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bursaspor Kulübü v Denizlispor Kulübü (18:00 GMT) 1.32 5.5 12 102.27 %

Re: Turkish Superlig and Bank Asya 1 Lig 19-22/3

Saturday 20 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bucaspor v KDC Karabükspor (11:30 GMT) 2.5 3.1 2.6 110.72 %
maximize.gif Canakkale Dardanelspor v Kocaelispor (11:30 GMT) 1.4 4 6.5 111.81 %
Sunday 21 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Altay Izmir v Adanaspor A.S. (11:30 GMT) 2.5 3.1 2.5 112.26 %
maximize.gif Gaziantep BB v Boluspor (11:30 GMT) 2.1 3.25 3.1 110.65 %
maximize.gif Giresunspor v Samsunspor (11:30 GMT) 2.1 3.25 3.1 110.65 %
maximize.gif Kartalspor v Mersin Idman Yurdu (11:30 GMT) 2.15 3.2 3 111.09 %
maximize.gif Kayseri Erciyesspor v Hacettepespor (11:30 GMT) 1.57 3.6 5 111.41 %
maximize.gif Orduspor v Karsiyaka (11:30 GMT) 2.37 3.2 2.62 111.45 %
Monday 22 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Konyaspor v Caykur Rizespor (18:00 GMT) 1.7 3.5 4.2 111.20 %

Re: Turkish Superlig and Bank Asya 1 Lig 19-22/3 Trabzonspor-Galatasaray It's very hard to beat Trabzon in their home ground for years. Especially now. They have not lost a single game in 2010. On the other hand, Galatasaray can play good football sometimes but only in their home ground. Trabzon changed his manager and bring Şenol Güneş who is a legendery goalkeeper played for Trabzonspor and ex-manager of Turkish National Team. Turkey finished World Cup 2002 in 3rd place with him. Trabzonspor game plan will be to hold game at first and then attemp to score they don't need to win and Güneş already stated that his team is not ready for title challange for this season and he is still trying to find right 11 players. Their goalkeeper who is a young turkish player Onur is in superb form he got himself into first eleven and put Tony Sylvia in to subs he has wonderful reflexes and very hard one to beat. Trabzonspor have talented squad they can create goals from nothing almost every game they score. Their striker Umut Bulut who is top scoring turkish player in the league. On the Galatasaray side they have some bad and good news. Arda Turan who is the heart and the star of the team is injured for this game. But they have their 1st option striker Milan Baros back in business. Unfortunately, Baros is not 100% fit atm. Galatasaray plays 4-3-3 like Barca. They will probably start Giovani Dos Santos-Jo-Keita up front. But Jo and Giovani Dos Santos were loaned at the break and they are not very well involved in the squad. Jo is doing ok but not strong enough. Dos Santos is playing really weak and will face Serkan Balci (right back) who is an ex-Fenerbahçe player. I think Balci is playing great atm he plays like Zanetti fast and pacey player. But Galatasaray will look Abdel Kader Keita influence. He is very hot atm. He is fast, strong and scores so much lately. I think Trabzon will have some trouble in handling him. Galatasaray def. is strong but slow single tackled players their left back Caner is not really a back he is a winger and Sabri their right back loves to go forward too much. Galatasaray gives and takes minimum 4-5 goal positions per game. Trabzon also gives positions due to rebuilding and misses too many clear chances. But like i said at the top their goalkeeper is good. Prediction: First i believe Trabzon will not lose. They are unbeaten with Şenol Güneş and they do not need to win a draw will make them feel okay. Galatasaray plays bad in away games and they need a win to keep up the title challange but without Arda and in Trabzon it will be very very difficult. Trabzon DNB @ 1.50 Also i expect minimum 2 goals but it is likely to improve because both of them have skillful and clinical forwards. Over 2,5 Goals @ 1.92 Good luck.

GIRESUNSPOR - SAMSUNSPOR bet: X2 @ 1,72 The best bet today :dude
2007/2008 TBA 25.11.2007 Giresunspor 2 - 0 Samsunspor 2007/2008 TBA 19.04.2008 Samsunspor 0 - 1 Giresunspor 2008/2009 TBA 13.09.2008 Samsunspor 0 - 4 Giresunspor 2008/2009 TBA 01.02.2009 Giresunspor 1 - 0 Samsunspor 2009/2010 TBA 26.10.2009 Samsunspor 0 - 3 Giresunspor Think one more time . i dont like to bet with this analyse but it's tempting me odd a little .

Re: Turkish Superlig and Bank Asya 1 Lig 19-22/3 Bursaspor Kulübü - 1.5 @ 2.0 - BET365 v Denizlispor Kulübü. Buraspor sit top, two points clear of Galatasaray. Denizlispor sit second bottom, a whole seven points away from safety. Denizlispor have scored a mere nine goals away from home all season, and already lost ten away fixtures. Buraspor have only conceded six home goals already this season. Bit of an opportunity here because BET365 price the EH -1 up at 1.75, so for Buraspor to win by two clear goals @ two seems quite generous.

Bursaspor Kulübü - 1.5 @ 2.0 - BET365 v Denizlispor Kulübü. Buraspor sit top, two points clear of Galatasaray. Denizlispor sit second bottom, a whole seven points away from safety. Denizlispor have scored a mere nine goals away from home all season, and already lost ten away fixtures. Buraspor have only conceded six home goals already this season. Bit of an opportunity here because BET365 price the EH -1 up at 1.75, so for Buraspor to win by two clear goals @ two seems quite generous.
Just adding a few points to support this bet: Bursapor have beaten the handicap in seven of their twelve home games, that's seven of nine victories. They've held three clean sheets in a row as well. However, Denizlispor have tightened up at the back, conceding a single goal in the last five games, so I might go with the -1.25 @ 1.74. Yes, I know they haven't met the best of oposition, but still worth a thought. However, I think the best bet for this game is under 2.5 goals @ 1.99. I've already mentioned some stats, but here come some more: - Denizlospor have scored nine away goals this season, and haven't scored in their last two league games - Bursapor have only conceded six at home all season, and are on a run of three clean sheets. - Denizlospor have conceded a single goal in their last 5 league matches. - Head to head, there have been 9 unders in the last 12 matches. In this exact fixture, with Bursapor as the home team, the last five games have gone under. Unders at almost evens seems a great price to me.

Re: Turkish Superlig and Bank Asya 1 Lig 19-22/3 tbh I came to the conclusion that head to heads weren't that important because Buraspor have clearly improved a great deal over the last couple of years, while Denzilispor have shown no improvement.

Re: Turkish Superlig and Bank Asya 1 Lig 19-22/3 Bursaspor - Denizlispor Bursa is the best team in Turkey. They have young and solid squad. They can score almost every game. Their striker 19 year old striker Sercan is very fast with the ball and the most promising player of Turkey. He was injured last month but last match he came back and scored. He will play today. Bursaspor has one of the best crowds in Turkey. And they believe in Championship but their coach Ertuğrul Sağlam is very calm and mature. He can motive team very well. On the other hand, Denizli played some good footbal 2-3 weeks ago they win 3 matches but 1 of them without playing 3-0 with Ankaraspor. At home Denizli fill fight buy in away games they can easily destroyed. Last away game was 0-0 with Manisaspor. But in that game Manisa missed like 5 clear positions and Denizli has almost no attack. In Bursa it could be much worse. For years Denizli avoids relegation in the last weeks but this time it is very difficult. I expect a clear home win. Home win. 2-0 or 3-0 Good luck.

Bursaspor - Denizlispor Bursa is the best team in Turkey. They have young and solid squad. They can score almost every game. Their striker 19 year old striker Sercan is very fast with the ball and the most promising player of Turkey. He was injured last month but last match he came back and scored. He will play today. Bursaspor has one of the best crowds in Turkey. And they believe in Championship but their coach Ertuğrul Sağlam is very calm and mature. He can motive team very well. On the other hand, Denizli played some good footbal 2-3 weeks ago they win 3 matches but 1 of them without playing 3-0 with Ankaraspor. At home Denizli fill fight buy in away games they can easily destroyed. Last away game was 0-0 with Manisaspor. But in that game Manisa missed like 5 clear positions and Denizli has almost no attack. In Bursa it could be much worse. For years Denizli avoids relegation in the last weeks but this time it is very difficult. I expect a clear home win. Home win. 2-0 or 3-0 Good luck.
after reading your post I decided to take a chance on the H/T F/T :ok