** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Russia Premier League 2010

Friday 19 March 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifSpartak Nalchik v Alania Vladikavkaz (15:30 GMT) 2.05 3.25 4.5 101.77 %
Saturday 20 March 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifAmkar Perm v Anzhi Makhachkala (09:00 GMT) 1.9 3.2 4.75 104.68 %
maximize.gifTerek Grozny v FK Rostov (11:15 GMT) 2 3.25 4.2 104.58 %
maximize.gifSaturn Moscow Region v Sibir Novosibirsk (13:30 GMT) 1.8 3.4 5 104.97 %
maximize.gifLokomotiv Moscow v Krylia Sovetov Samara (16:00 GMT) 1.28 5.75 12 103.85 %
Sunday 21 March 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifZenit Saint-Petersburg v Spartak Moscow (11:00 GMT) 2.14 3.2 3.5 106.55 %
maximize.gifCSKA Moscow v Dynamo Moscow (13:30 GMT) 2.37 3 3.5 104.01 %
Monday 22 March 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifTom Tomsk v Rubin Kazan (12:00 GMT) 3.5 3.2 2.2 105.28 %

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Russian Premier 19-22/3 Nalchik - Alania Nalchik -0.5 @1.97 4/10 (SBO) Hot Caucasian derby. Both teams have new faces, but Alania have 16 of them. Coach was surprised after the first match as the team played OK in spite of of many new guys. Nalchik is very experienced in PL, this kind of match is must win for them. Also this is must win in order to harm "beloved" neighbors (100 km between cities). Alania will be weak away from home this year, while Spartak will take 2/3 their points at home. I liked Alanias play at home, but I really suspect if they will collect point(s) today.

Re: Russian Premier 19-22/3 Nalchik 2-1 +4un OK, this one won, but Nalchik goalkeeper from Finland with Norwegian name was really disaster, I don't know if he continues like that what will do Mr Krasnozhan for this position. Actually game was won in the midfield, excellent play of all midfielders especially Gogua. Last 20 min I was very nervous, Alania did not want to loose :eyes

Re: Russian Premier 19-22/3 Lokomotiv – Krylya Sovetov H1(-1,5) 1,901 Pinnacle 10/10 Place bet when it’s still worth to betting… Today’s news says there are only 8 players on the Krylya training in Moscow. In match with Loko Yury Gazzaev again will use the forces of youth players from the team double. The team bravely played against Zenith, conceding just one goal. But now the nominal central defender Taranov is absent (he will be replaced by Budylin who never played on this position), and the pitch will be better – this is plus for Loko attack.

Re: Russian Premier 19-22/3 Agree with your choice Profanat, but not with the stakes. 10/10 for the second round with -1.5 handicap is too much for me. Loko will win, ok, but they will have to play against team with probably 9-0-1 (joke) tactics and one goal win is also three points, what aims Loko now.

Re: Russian Premier 19-22/3 Amkar - Anzhi Home win 1.7*6 pts In the first round Amkar it was very good. A command with strict defence. Has lost CSKA 0:1 because in the end of game football players have slightly got tired, and the goal has turned out because of a ricochet on 90+3 minute. In general Amkar now as a mini-Rubin, command very organised with clever nice players. Anzhi has already lost the trainer after 1 round, in the first game except long run was nothing. The attacking players weak. Not lost only because of the goalkeeper who became the best in round by quantity saves. I think a victory of Amkar it is very probable. 10 min. before start!

Re: Russian Premier 19-22/3 Terek Grozny v FK Rostov over 2.5 - 2.45*3 pts Why over? At first statistics - 2 personal meetings in the field of Terek (2009 and 2005) - 1:3 and 2:3 In last season in home games of Terek of less than two balls 3 times have been scored only, it is less than 2.5 balls - 6 times. In first round - Rostov has very unexpectedly lost in the first round (and together with it and many people, as well as I of the money which has put a few for this command). Players in club quite good, but mutual understanding in the first game was not. Most likely Rostov will try to be rehabilitated for weak game and will try to score. Considering that defence the weakest line of Terek quite score in Rostov can. On the other hand Terek houses always is played by attacking football both attacking Brakmonte and Asildarov should score... 1:1 already is. And there and to the third goal nearby. For such price it is necessary to play. Saturn Moscow Region v Sibir Novosibirsk Home win 1.7 *5 pts If Saturn was in optimum squad, I would try to take owners with a handicap. But absence of several players of a main squad prevents to make it. Nevertheless, considering weakness of the contender, the home win in this game is very probable. Saturn a competent command and the main thing home - the last 10 games of last season +8=2-0. The trainer and the basic squad remained former and it quite on forces to continue an advantageous house series and in this match. Siberian last year in the lowest league usually played quality of the favourite. Attempt of the same game in the first round in this season has led to home defeat 0:2. Defensive game is not the best line at Siberians... Home win - my choice in this match. GL!

Re: Russian Premier 19-22/3

Agree with your choice Profanat' date=' but not with the stakes. 10/10 for the second round with -1.5 handicap is too much for me. Loko will win, ok, but they will have to play against team with probably 9-0-1 (joke) tactics and one goal win is also three points, what aims Loko now.[/quote'] I think you mistake about KS tactics - not 9-0-1. Tactic will be 9-1-0 :) I skip this match. In the first game КS played almost all squad in defence and have passed only after fans began to send players to attack and players have obeyed and have weakened attention in defence. For KS on a visit and attacking game in their execution we will not see this match. Loko against competent defence of the Rubin in the first round has thought up nothing, the situation repeats. Now level of defenders of the contender will be worse, but the quantity - is more. Certainly Loko should win, but-1,5 for 10/10 - risky. Yesterday, by the way, doublers (B-teams) have played 1:1 at the price was 1.1 on a home win. But GL for your choices! Tomorrow matches is clear no-bet-games, i think about only Tomsk-Rubin.

Re: Russian Premier 19-22/3 Saturn - Sibir Saturn -0.75 @1.93 at SBO 4/10 Saturn was very strong during last year on home pitch, this year they probably will be the same. Squad quite strong, will be fighting for euro zones, while Sibir still not very ready for premierleague. Away play will be their weakest point imo, they have to fight hard in order to keep the place in premierleague, for newcomers like them I would give 50/50 chances to stay in top league. Everything can change in the future, but in Ramenskoe this kind of matches are considered as a must win, they approach the game very seriously as know that newcomers are very dangerous, so if they could win (but drew) playing ten men in Vladikavkaz last round, they will have big chance to do it today.

Re: Russian Premier 19-22/3 Hi Jovi I am using these: http://www.euro-football.ru http://www.championat.ru http://www.sports.ru/football http://www.sovsport.ru also official websites of the clubs. there are no local online newspapers to go deeper into teams, unfortunately. p.s. Saturns-Sibir going now, Saturn sucks, many injuries decreased the quality, one regular midfielder also injured in this game. we'll need some luck today. :notworthy

Re: Russian Premier 19-22/3

Hi Jovi I am using these: http://www.euro-football.ru http://www.championat.ru http://www.sports.ru/football http://www.sovsport.ru also official websites of the clubs. there are no local online newspapers to go deeper into teams, unfortunately. p.s. Saturns-Sibir going now, Saturn sucks, many injuries decreased the quality, one regular midfielder also injured in this game. we'll need some luck today. :notworthy
Cheers mate, :) btw, them were some rough games today, referees throwing out cards like they were mad poker dealers. Does someone offer quotes on yellows/reds? Good Luck :hope:hope:hope

Re: Russian Premier 19-22/3 Usually Bet365 offers bets like that, but i doubt if asia will ever have this line. Saturn was very bad in the first half, second - total domination, should have scored more. But, anyway, I made a wrong choice on that, have not seen Sibir away and Saturn home this year, did not pay much attention to Saturn injury problems and got the result. bet lost -4 un

• 2 weeks later...

Russia 3-4 April Sport Football (Minor Leagues) Event Saturn - Kazan Selection Saturn (Lay) Strength 10/10 Date 04/04/2010 Bookmaker/Price Betclic @ 3.75 (Lay) Reasoning Saturn won in first 3 stages 2 points,home draw with Sibir and again draw away with Alaniya.Saturn played unpersuasive in this matches,so I think they cannot obtain from this match than maximum 1 points.Rubin started good this season,winning 7 of 9 possible points.Rubin lost last stage 2 points on own land,after 0-0 with Terek.However,certainly the guests are superior team and I expect they to obtain points in this meeting.Maybe 0-1 or 1-2 here,but I don't exclude a draw.

Russia 10-12 April

Saturday 10 April 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifKrylia Sovetov Samara v Saturn Moscow Region (11:00 BST) 3 3.25 2.5 104.10 %
maximize.gifSpartak Moscow v Terek Grozny (13:15 BST) 1.55 4 8 102.02 %
maximize.gifDynamo Moscow v Tom Tomsk (15:30 BST) 1.75 3.4 5.25 105.60 %
Sunday 11 April 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifSibir Novosibirsk v Anzhi Makhachkala (08:30 BST) 2 3.25 4.5 102.99 %
maximize.gifZenit Saint-Petersburg v Lokomotiv Moscow (11:00 BST) 2.05 3.25 4.33 102.63 %
maximize.gifAlania Vladikavkaz v CSKA Moscow (13:15 BST) 6.5 3.6 1.7 101.99 %
maximize.gifFK Rostov v Amkar Perm (15:30 BST) 2.25 3.25 3.5 103.79 %
Monday 12 April 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifRubin Kazan v Spartak Nalchik (15:30 BST) 1.6 3.75 7 103.45 %

Russian Premier 17-19/4

Saturday 17 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Tom Tomsk v Zenit Saint-Petersburg (08:30 BST) 4.2 3.5 2.01 102.13 %
maximize.gif CSKA Moscow v Lokomotiv Moscow (11:00 BST) 2.3 3.25 3.75 100.91 %
maximize.gif Amkar Perm v Rubin Kazan (13:15 BST) 3.95 3.4 2.16 101.02 %
maximize.gif Alania Vladikavkaz v Sibir Novosibirsk (15:30 BST) 1.99 3.25 5 101.02 %
Sunday 18 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Terek Grozny v Dynamo Moscow (11:00 BST) 3 3.15 2.75 101.44 %
maximize.gif Saturn Moscow Region v Spartak Moscow (13:15 BST) 4.3 3.3 2.07 101.87 %
maximize.gif Spartak Nalchik v Krylia Sovetov Samara (15:30 BST) 1.65 3.9 7 100.53 %
Monday 19 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Anzhi Makhachkala v FK Rostov (14:00 BST) 2.46 3.2 3.2 103.15 %

Re: Russian Premier 17-19/4 Tom – Zenit Zenit -0.5 @1.99 at SBO 4/10 Zenit is playing better and better in every round, although there are some critics on attackers, anyway they look a class higher then any other team in RPL. Defenders and midfielders of Zenit systematically are among the best players of the round, however the coach Spaletti wants them to raise the quality and keeps them under pressure. Tom are average team, they managed two drws vs better teams Dinamo and Rubin, but those two are not in the best form right now and any midtabler could take these points from them. From Tom already come some rumours of another financial problem this year. Last year they were survived from the bankruptcy by Prime Minister of the country, now they mustn’t wait this support any more. Not this problems are important now, but overall class and quality of the teams where Zenit is much superior and this is another match for them from the category of must-win, there is not another way to the gold medal this year. Tom had two hard matches and the third one vs harder and stronger opponent will be too much for them. I see a very good chance for an away win. Alania – Sibir Alania -0.5 @1.97 at SBO 4/10 Alania collected the squad in force-major situation this year as they did not plan to play in PL, but the bankruptcy of FC Moskva made them part of higher division this year. The guys they collected are quite decent, if you go individually to each they are quite competitive and strong, many legionnaires, however the performance did not convince because they had just a week for preparation before the start (lower league started few weeks later for what they were preparing). Right now they are doing better and better, they have quite good episodes in each game but not the whole 90 what is again the problem of little practice together. Last match have been lost to big CSKA but even there they had some chances and could do better if more confidence they had. Right now the time came, time for the first win in league (actually they hava already won in cup game away at Mordovia 0-3), the motivation is very high, this is the critical point for them, if they win this one, they will gain more confidence and uptrend will start. They know Sibir very well from several ears of play in lower league. Sibir are much weaker then expected, they are just clear relegation candidate and without two regulars who were sent of in previous game they will be even weaker, just the fighting spirit of captain is not enough to win the game (there was just Effenberg who could win the games with this moral skill ). The morale is very low in the team now, motivation goes down after every round. After everything this I can not understand why the line raised from 1.92 to 2.00 for Alania, no logic for me so I am going against this movement.

Re: Russian Premier 17-19/4 Sport Football (Minor Leagues) Event Sp Nalchik-KS Samara Selection Sp Nalchik Strength 10/10 Date 18/04/2010 Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 1.62 (Back) Reasoning With a victory,Sp Nalchik can climb again on first place in Russia.Nalchik played good in first 5 stages,winning 3 games and obtaining 2 draws.On own land,they scored 7 goals in 2 matches,so we can say the hosts has a strong offensive.The other side,KS Samara won first macth in this season last stage on own land and now are on 14th place,with 3 points.But KS Samara has a modest attack,so far for guests the forwards not scored any goal.In this conditions ,I expect a victory for hosts.

Russian Premier 24-26/4

Saturday 24 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sibir Novosibirsk v CSKA Moscow (11:00 BST) 8.4 4.4 1.5 101.30 %
maximize.gif Dynamo Moscow v Saturn Moscow Region (13:15 BST) 1.69 3.6 6 103.62 %
maximize.gif Lokomotiv Moscow v Tom Tomsk (15:30 BST) 1.78 3.65 6.5 98.96 %
Sunday 25 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Spartak Moscow v Spartak Nalchik (11:00 BST) 1.63 3.85 7 101.61 %
maximize.gif Zenit Saint-Petersburg v Terek Grozny (13:15 BST) 1.43 4.6 9 102.78 %
maximize.gif Rubin Kazan v Anzhi Makhachkala (15:30 BST) 1.36 4.5 11 104.65 %
maximize.gif FK Rostov v Alania Vladikavkaz (17:45 BST) 1.75 3.5 6 102.38 %
Monday 26 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Krylia Sovetov Samara v Amkar Perm (16:00 BST) 2.75 3 2.8 105.41 %

Re: Russian Premier 24-26/4 I decided to take a speculative bet here, in the opening match of RPL of this round: Sibir - CSKA The battle of big outsider and big favorite where is expected a easy away win. However I have a feeling that Sibir won't give up very easily. Of course we can have 0-3 or 0-4 score here and it will be more logical then other outcome, but home side will be extra motivated, they advanced to the cup final beating Alania 3-0, they have not won a single game in the premierleague yet and they are facing the big team from Moscow - everything this increases their motivation to the top level. Players are really excited, they felt the confidence and what can be better now then celebrating the first win here? It will be the crown of the season, the real chance in the future not to relegate, the match of hope of the future. If they loose this one again with big difference, everything will come to the final disappointments and continue sinking down from where they came here. On the other side for CSKA this is a must 3 points, which they are planning and are sure that will gain, but this fact can serve them badly, they can really underestimate the opponent and not believe that this Sibir is able to do anything worth against them. I will not pay much attention that Berezeutski is missing for CSKA, even without 2/3 regulars CSKA is superior then Sibir, but the background for this bet is a pure motivation/underestimation. I will not take +1 of Sibir here with my regular 4/10 stake, I will just place a tiny 0.5/10 stake on Sibir win @8,00 at SBO and wait for the shock of the round here.

Re: Russian Premier 24-26/4 ok, no shock, just 1-4 :sad Rostov-Alania Rostov -0.75 @1.98 4/10 Rostov dropped little bit, but still playable. Protasov's team are in good form and mood, came back from being one ball down at away match in Makhachkala and now facing another Caucasian team - Alania. The squad is actually superior then Alanias, play a attacking football, however with some unsafe situation in defence. The bet is actually against Alania, which don't show a high class football, 3-0 away at Novosibirsk in cup match can prove that. I have to take that bet, the match scenario for me will be: Rostov attacking and pressing, Alania truing on counters. In this one away side will need big luck to score more then concede.

Re: Russian Premier 24-26/4 Krylya Sovetov – Amkar H1(0;+0,5) 1,63 Bet365 Today in the last match of 7-th RPL tour Krylya host Amkar. Graphs show there is a little guests rate fall, but I do disagree. The Russian Wings are now gathering pace, the defense was good from the start, and now the strength of attack raised. Amkar in the middle of the week spent entire 120 minutes against Zenith - so the physics conditions of Samarans should be better. The plus advantage is playing on home ground, and today they will succeed, I believe.

Russia Rosgosstrakh Championship April 28th-May 2nd, 2010

Wednesday 28 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CSKA Moscow v Zenit Saint-Petersburg (17:00 BST) 2.5 3.65 3.15 99.14 %
Friday 30 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Anzhi Makhachkala v Krylia Sovetov Samara (13:00 BST) 2.2 3 3.2 110.04 %
Saturday 1 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Terek Grozny v Lokomotiv Moscow (13:00 BST) 2.75 2.9 2.6 109.31 %
maximize.gif Spartak Nalchik v Dynamo Moscow (13:00 BST) 2.88 2.9 2.6 107.67 %
Sunday 2 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CSKA Moscow v Tom Tomsk (11:00 BST) 1.53 3.6 6 109.66 %
maximize.gif Alania Vladikavkaz v Rubin Kazan (12:00 BST) 4.5 3 1.8 111.11 %
maximize.gif Saturn Moscow Region v Zenit Saint-Petersburg (13:00 BST) 4.33 3.2 1.85 108.38 %
maximize.gif Sibir Novosibirsk v FK Rostov (13:00 BST) 2.5 3 2.75 109.70 %
maximize.gif Amkar Perm v Spartak Moscow (13:00 BST) 3.8 3 2 109.65 %

Re: Russia Rosgosstrakh Championship April 28th-May 2nd, 2010 i like the odds on CSKA win against Zenit. Zenit's two players were injured in there last game against Terek...Danko Lazović there best striker is one...and Zenit had problems because they didn't score in their last 3 games...CSKA on their home ground, I think it should be a HW here. Anybody have some more news about this game? The odds droped a bit in my local...