morlspin

PL in Charity Team Event at DTD 27/3/10  

1. 1.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Represent PL in Charity Team Event at DTD 27/3/10

Not putting myself forward' date=' as I don't want to take a regulars place but if you are short on day, I'll be there anyway, so give me a shout.[/quote'] Just wanted to say thanks for the offer Ranny as I know you're more of a Hendon Mob regular. I am going to put Milber in as the final place, but hope to see you up there and maybe you could pretend to be in the 10 and still get Fonzie to open his wallet again. ;) If that is too difficult a task, I'm sure I can dig into PL funds and buy you a beer. :beer

Re: Represent PL in Charity Team Event at DTD 27/3/10 Ok who needs a PL Hoodie? I think the below is right. Me (No) Teaulc (No) Fonzie (No) Voiceofjoe (Yes) Jones12345678910 (Yes) Dave488 (Yes) Milber (Yes) Galronix (Yes) Mowgli (Yes) SambaSampa (Yes) I need sizes too please and need the info very quickly to get them done in time. :ok

Re: Represent PL in Charity Team Event at DTD 27/3/10

Ok who needs a PL Hoodie? I think the below is right. Me (No) Teaulc (No) Fonzie (No) Voiceofjoe (Yes) Jones12345678910 (Yes) Dave488 (Yes) Milber (Yes) Galronix (Yes) Mowgli (Yes) SambaSampa (Yes) I need sizes too please and need the info very quickly to get them done in time. :ok
Just sent you a PM. :ok

Re: PL in Charity Team Event at DTD 27/3/10 - Who needs PL Hoodies? hi all. only 5 days to go, looks like ur all set and raring to go ;) should be a great day. just like to mention for the guys who didnt make ur main team to still come along as their is a slot held for a "sub team" to be made up of all spare players, so everyone who wants to come along you will still get ur game if u so wished. gl all, look forward to meeting you all and donking my chips off to u ;) cheers geordieneil

Re: PL in Charity Team Event at DTD 27/3/10 - Who needs PL Hoodies?

it has been posted on another forum that the buffet is at 5pm' date=' so we will be starting the game stuffed :loon[/quote'] Its that true Al, (or GeordieNeil) As I don't want to stop at MacD's if were getting snap before we start :unsure