** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Champions League 10th of March

Re: Champions League 10th of March

I have been doing rather well backing the over/under goals recently an im going to go for the under 2.5 goals in the Madrid game at 5/4 with skybet' date=' my first instinct was too go with madrid to rack up a cricket score but after looking at lyons recent form they simply dont concede goals, they havnt conceded in their last 6 and only leaked 4 in their last 10. I understand they havn't played the quality of madrid week in week out but the defence have got to be full of confidence. I would much rather take a chance on this at 5/4 rather than lumping on madrid at 30/100![/quote'] Oh yesssss :beer:beer

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The value bet here is over 2.5 goals in the Man U vs Ac Milan game.Milan need to score at least two to qualify.This means they are going to go all out attack from the start.The way man u defence is playing there is no way they can prevent milan scoring. Milan slow defence will be vunerable to counter attacks from the pace of rooney and valencia.So i expect Milan to concede too. Over 2.5goals 5/6 with Betfred.
:beer

Re: Champions League 10th of March Milan were in a tough spot and I could see where the name and the desperation of the situation led to people leaning on Milan. The losses of Nesta, Pato and Antonini were enough to put me off. Over came through, not how I expected but it did. Italian football is still 3rd best, not that far off England and Spain and a notch above Germany and France. Remember mismanagement of finances and over spending ravaged Serie A a decade before it has hit Engalnd, will see how well the Premiership teams cope with it. I'll take wins on the Milan/Man U Over and Real/Lyon Under.

Re: Champions League 10th of March wow did higuain choke in this game or what lol, the amount of chances he missed today was ridiculous specially the one where he hit the post to an empty net :loon. wonder how many millions r.madrid are going to throw away for "superstars" in next seasons champ league......:rollin

WOW, Bearr, that was some Royal explanation that was :loon GL tonight
Cheers for that Nicko :ok Bitter:Sweet but i'll take that anyday ;) . It would of been really outrageous to be right on both of them . :lol Tho :notworthy for Lopez that he didnt score on that sitter , Delgado also . Feel for you... ... United 4-0 :lol . Cant wait to see the highlits of the game , in half an our on my local tv. I was really far on that one . :ok for United backers... i reckon being a little scared when i saw the Ferguson lineups just before the game to start : Nani - Valencia - Ronney.. upfront with Milans defence :loon . 4-0 seems resonable .

Man Utd v Milan Lay 9 or less corners @ 2.62 Betfair. Always fancied this bet before regardless of odds and the line ups as i can't see anything other than this game being end to end tonight. Plenty of width on show with Nani and Valencia starting for utd and Abate and Ronaldinho for Milan. After seeing the line ups though i'm amazed the odds have not drifted, but my guess would be that they rise with a minute or so to go before Ko. ;) Definite Value on the Lay here imo and i think we will easily see the corner count reaching, double figures with both teams getting their fare share.
Should have been more awarded by the ref/linesman. The timing of Utd's goals at the start of each half, clearly nocked the stuffing out of Milan twice, which made the game rather stale and lacking in intensity for large periods which seriously affected the bet's chances. Still we got there in the end at a good price.

Sport Football (Euro Cups) Event Real Madrid with Lyon Selection Real Madrid -1,5 Strength 10/10 Date 10/03/2010 Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 1.91 (Back) Reasoning Real Madrid lost in France with 0-1 and tonight they must recover this handicap.On Santiago Bernabeu is a great atmosphere,especially as the hosts are the same chances at title in Primera as Barcelona.Champions League is another objective for Real and certainly they will win here.Real is much higher than Lyon,haiving a strong attack,with Ronaldo,Higuain or Benzema.Few teams can resist in front of hosts,Milan winning here in October 2009.For to avoid overtimes,Real must win at 2 goals difference and I think this is a realistic objective.Will be hard for guests to score tonight,so the final result can be 2-0 or maybe 3-1.Certainly,Real will qualify in next stage.
Certainly,Real will qualify in next stage. stupid statement to make !! i told U

I not touching Madrid again. Xabi Alonso is suspended, this is a key loss for Madrid since he is such a consistent player and adds balance to the midfield in which they have been missing for years now. basically i can see this 'curse' of not getting past the last 16 contining. I can see Lyon scoring at least once which should be enough. I don't care about the weekends result, Sevilla were pathetic after they went 2-0 up and if my memory serves me well, didn't Real thrash Betis 6-1 before their game with Liverpool last year? As for United they should go through :)
:rollin How did i know :)

Madrid were only in 1 of my bets:\ plus they had more of a chance than Milan :lol
Yes Captain Obvious, you're right, thats why Madrid were priced at 1.3 and Milan were 6 :\ Milan were only one of my bets too, so what, if you take the piss when you get it right youve got to take it back when you get it wrong.