Turkish Superlig 26-28/2

Friday 26 February 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Antalyaspor v Trabzonspor (18:00 GMT) 3.55 3.35 2.22 103.06 %
Saturday 27 February 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bursaspor Kulübü v Sivasspor (12:00 GMT) 1.6 3.9 6.5 103.53 %
maximize.gif Kayserispor v Besiktas JK (17:00 GMT) 2.66 3.25 3 101.70 %
Sunday 28 February 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gaziantepspor v Eskisehirspor (12:00 GMT) 2.36 3.25 3.4 102.55 %
maximize.gif Gençlerbirligi SK v MKE Ankaragücü (12:00 GMT) 2.3 3.25 3.6 102.03 %
maximize.gif Manisaspor v Diyarbakirspor (12:00 GMT) 2.2 3.25 3.85 102.20 %
maximize.gif Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor v Fenerbahçe SK (13:00 GMT) 4.5 3.65 1.86 103.38 %
maximize.gif Galatasaray SK v Kasimpasa SK (17:00 GMT) 1.33 5.8 12.5 100.43 %

Re: Turkish Superlig 26-28/2 Bursaspor - Sivasspor No need to argument for this match. Because Bursaspor has a wonderful form at home and away.. I think any chance for Sivasspor, so Bursaspor will win easily.. 1.60 is a good rate. In Turkey home win is only 1.35!! Good luck :ok Other selction is Galatasaray SK v Kasımpaşa SK ; absolutely over 2.5 !!

Re: Turkish Superlig 26-28/2 Antalyaspor - Trabzonspor: Trabzonspor @ 2.28 (Betfair) 10/10 Trabzonspor are fighting for a European cup spot. Their away form is good with a record of 5-2-3 winning 50% of their away matches. They have recently stumbled with two consecutive draws and should look to return to winning ways tonight. Antalyaspor are at the bottom end of the mid-table teams, 6 points above the relegation zone. I consider their home record of 4-1-5 weakish since they win less than 50% of their home matches. The visitors have better quality and more motivation and should win this match.

Re: Turkish Superlig 26-28/2 Bursaspor - Sivasspor This match will be played at a neutral venue and without attendance. They are a young and a quick side which are ambitious and they look more driven as they are serious contenders of winning the league.They beat FB Sk. after a thrilling match on the road making a great comeback from 2-0.Bursaspor are a good quick and a young side with good wingers.Their #1 up front man Sercan has recovered rom injury and will be on the pitch against a mediocre and a relegetion battling Sivasspor.You will be surprised when I say Sivasspor were contenders last season.The reason they are battling against relegation now is that everything about the team has changed,from the manager to the players. I have no concerns over a Bursaspor victory with more than a couple of goals. Bursaspor AH -1

Re: Turkish Superlig 26-28/2

Bursaspor - Sivasspor No need to argument for this match. Because Bursaspor has a wonderful form at home and away.. I think any chance for Sivasspor, so Bursaspor will win easily.. 1.60 is a good rate. In Turkey home win is only 1.35!! Good luck :ok :nana Bursaspor 3-0 Sivasspor :nana it was easy home win:cash

Re: Turkish Superlig 26-28/2

Bursaspor - Sivasspor This match will be played at a neutral venue and without attendance. They are a young and a quick side which are ambitious and they look more driven as they are serious contenders of winning the league.They beat FB Sk. after a thrilling match on the road making a great comeback from 2-0.Bursaspor are a good quick and a young side with good wingers.Their #1 up front man Sercan has recovered rom injury and will be on the pitch against a mediocre and a relegetion battling Sivasspor.You will be surprised when I say Sivasspor were contenders last season.The reason they are battling against relegation now is that everything about the team has changed,from the manager to the players. I have no concerns over a Bursaspor victory with more than a couple of goals. Bursaspor AH -1 :beer

Re: Turkish Superlig 26-28/2 Kasimpassa seem to be priced wrongly. For a team that has beaten Fenerbahce and Besiktas AWAY during the last few weeks, I can't figure why Galatasaray are 1.25 (365) to beat them. In their only meeting previously at this ground two years ago, Kasim won 1-0: they are 9's with 365. Lay Galatasaray

Re: Turkish Superlig 26-28/2 Manisaspor - Diyarbakırspor The visitors have changed their manager after an embarrasing defeat to the leagues worst team team on their home pitch.The new manager will be taking over after this match.Manisaspor are a team that can concentrate on the match depending on the importance and this match is one of those matches which if they win they find themselves above the visitors with 2 points. I like the way that Manisa tries to play attractive football.They have lost most of their matches due to their style of football and lack of being a team.However this match is a 6 point match and they know the importance of it. The visitors are not in better shape as they have their own problems.In the previous weeks some of the players left the team because their wages hadnt been paid for 3 months and now as i have stated earlier they are without a manager. Having said all this I think it will be a close one but i expect the home side to nick it by a goal. Manisaspor @ 2.00 Ankaragücü - Gençlerbirliği Its the derby of the Capital! Both teams with a big potential but havent fulfilled it yet because both teams have faced a big change at the beginning of the season.Ankaragucu have merged with Ankaraspor and Gençlerbirliği merged with Hacettepespor. A.gucu have some players that you might be familiar with like Darius Vassel and Jerome Rothen.Also the team is managed by Roger Lemerre.As far as their football is concerned they havent been performing well in the league as the players and the manager havent gelled in yet and if they draw this will be their 6th draw in a row taking them to 23 points just 3 points away from the relegation zone. Homeside are managed by Thomas Doll a german international and they are a well disciplened team.I was at the stadium 2 weeks ago when they played Beşiktaş (my team) and lost 4-1.The score shouldnt fool you as they were solid until the 79th minute.They have a good defensive line and also if they are better up front there is no reason why they shouldnt be in a better place than where they are now.Home side are desperate for a win as they have only 1 win and thats an automatic 3 points from a relegated Ankaraspor.So i see this match as a good comeback match for them and I feel with their hardworking midfield they should at least get a draw here. Gençlerbirliği @ 2.5 I will be posting reviews for GS Sk and F.B later on in the day..GL for now..