Need a reccomendation for a system

Re: Need a reccomendation for a system Yes they do exist but you have 2 options. Scour systems and strategy as well as other forums in the hope that you can rely on someone else. Or start number crunching in the hope to come up with something yourself. There is certainly no fast track method:(

Re: Need a reccomendation for a system

Yes they do exist but you have 2 options. Scour systems and strategy as well as other forums in the hope that you can rely on someone else. Or start number crunching in the hope to come up with something yourself. There is certainly no fast track method:(
I just want one with a proven track record.

Re: Need a reccomendation for a system Hi Jane, there are many systems in this forum which you can take a look at. If you are serious in finding proven systems and winning money, then spend some time reading the descriptions/selections/results of the list of threads in this section. As for 'proven track record', it's up to each and every individual what constitutes at proven track record. 1% yield? 10% yield? 100% yield? Just one advice if you are intending to follow someone else's selections, that is, you have no control over the timing of the posts. Unless you visit the forum frequently, you might end up missing the selections (if they are posted too close to the match), or getting them at odds that are of less value (if you see them after a few hours/days).

Hi Jane, there are many systems in this forum which you can take a look at. If you are serious in finding proven systems and winning money, then spend some time reading the descriptions/selections/results of the list of threads in this section. As for 'proven track record', it's up to each and every individual what constitutes at proven track record. 1% yield? 10% yield? 100% yield? Just one advice if you are intending to follow someone else's selections, that is, you have no control over the timing of the posts. Unless you visit the forum frequently, you might end up missing the selections (if they are posted too close to the match), or getting them at odds that are of less value (if you see them after a few hours/days).
Hi, and thanks for the reply. By proven track record I mean anything that has a postive yield (not sure exactly what this is) over a period of greater than 1 year.

Re: Need a reccomendation for a system Also, if you choose to follow someone, what happenes if one day they stop posting? What happens if you have been following them for a year, and have become reliant on the profit from the system... its like losing a job. For this reason, and the ones mentioned above your best off finding your own. If your intent on purchasing one tho, i would recommend you visit review sites, such as http://www.bettingsystemreviews.co.uk/ but these sites only review for 1 month, which is no where near enough to test a system, and they also recieve commission for every person who buys a system through their site (make your own conclusions)

Also' date=' if you choose to follow someone, what happenes if one day they stop posting? What happens if you have been following them for a year, and have become reliant on the profit from the system... its like losing a job. For this reason, and the ones mentioned above your best off finding your own. If your intent on purchasing one tho, i would recommend you visit review sites, such as [url']http://www.bettingsystemreviews.co.uk/ but these sites only review for 1 month, which is no where near enough to test a system, and they also recieve commission for every person who buys a system through their site (make your own conclusions)
Hi, if they stopped posting I would have to find a new system but I would still have made some profit. This is not my main income, just money for bonuses :p. I would not be too upset, Honestly, I lack the skills to be able to make my own system up.

Re: Need a reccomendation for a system Hmmm by the sounds of things your looking for the lazy way out.. and in this business, just the same as any other, there is no easy way. Sure there are guys out there who are promising the world, and for just a small monthly fee they will do all the work for you. But I reviewed one of these "systems" this week, and with the bank they recommend, after 15 days you would have been down £700. If you lack the skills, or dedication to find your own system, then im guesisng you lack the skills or dedication to keep good records.. and thats half of a winning system. Sorry if I sound harsh, but what your looking doesnt really exist in my opinion. Systems working this season can work, but next season they can totally flop. If you want to stay ahead, you need to be continously searching for something new to keep you in the money ;)

Hmmm by the sounds of things your looking for the lazy way out.. and in this business' date=' just the same as any other, there is no easy way. Sure there are guys out there who are promising the world, and for just a small monthly fee they will do all the work for you. But I reviewed one of these "systems" this week, and with the bank they recommend, after 15 days you would have been down £700. If you lack the skills, or dedication to find your own system, then im guesisng you lack the skills or dedication to keep good records.. and thats half of a winning system. Sorry if I sound harsh, but what your looking doesnt really exist in my opinion. Systems working this season can work, but next season they can totally flop. If you want to stay ahead, you need to be continously searching for something new to keep you in the money ;)[/quote'] I just don't buy that. It all comes down to numbers. If their was no winning systems their would be no pro-gamblers. If I can find someone with a positive yield over 6 months I will follow their picks.

Re: Need a reccomendation for a system Well said, shadowvkc. :ok Things are ever-changing and something that works today might not work the next time. Like the saying goes, there's no free lunch (money) in this world. You got to do a little bit of homework, understand how things operate, ask around and exchange ideas with fellow punters, etc etc. No matter how experienced one is, there's always things to pick up, mistakes to learn from. It's an ongoing process, and definitely not a case which you sit and wait for money to fall from the sky.

Re: Need a reccomendation for a system You answered your own question. No pro-gambler is going to sell their winning system. Why would they? Marketers sell systems.. most of which dont work. Do a search on google to find real people's opinions. It will be alot easier to find bad opinions than good

You answered your own question. No pro-gambler is going to sell their winning system. Why would they? Marketers sell systems.. most of which dont work. Do a search on google to find real people's opinions. It will be alot easier to find bad opinions than good
Well, I would be willing to pay. Personally I would share a winning system for free. I want to beat the bookies, not the punters. Also I would be proud of my achievment and want others to see it.

Basically I need a system that has proven record of making profit and will tell me exactly what to bet on. Does this kind of system exist? I am completly new to this so I am still learning the ropes.
Hi Jane from Spain. I am more than happy to share my system with you. I think it fits all your basic requirements. It has made a steady profit for 1 1/2 years now. Horses, Tennis, Football, Darts, Snooker, even Baseball. The system makes around 1200-1400 Euro per week out of a starting bank of only 10 Euro, depending on the number of bets placed. In weeks in which you prefer just to hang out on the beaches all day, it still earns you around 600, without placing any bet at all. Usually I would charge you 39.95 in compensation for the 3 years of hard effort, I put into developing it. But as it is you, I'm willing to mail it to you for free. Best, Kumquat Tree

Hi Jane from Spain. I am more than happy to share my system with you. I think it fits all your basic requirements. It has made a steady profit for 1 1/2 years now. Horses, Tennis, Football, Darts, Snooker, even Baseball. The system makes around 1200-1400 Euro per week out of a starting bank of only 10 Euro, depending on the number of bets placed. In weeks in which you prefer just to hang out on the beaches all day, it still earns you around 600, without placing any bet at all. Usually I would charge you 39.95 in compensation for the 3 years of hard effort, I put into developing it. But as it is you, I'm willing to mail it to you for free. Best, Kumquat Tree
I will eagerly await your email. Not sure how it makes you money if you don't bet though....

Re: Need a reccomendation for a system Oh sure it does. Couldn't believe myself at first. But then I googled "easy money online" and found out how. As I am not greedy, I limited the system to 600 per week to let fellow punters the chance to make some profit from the bookies too. But of course you can double or triple the profit per week to 1200 or even 1800 by running the easy to use tool I wrote for the system, two or three instances at the same time. So running it parallel three times and placing no bet all, triples the profit.

Oh sure it does. Couldn't believe myself at first. But then I googled "easy money online" and found out how. As I am not greedy' date=' I limited the system to 600 per week to let fellow punters the chance to make some profit from the bookies too. But of course you can double or triple the profit per week to 1200 or even 1800 by running the easy to use tool I wrote for the system, two or three instances at the same time. So running it parallel three times and placing no bet all, triples the profit.[/quote'] :rollin:rollin

Re: Need a reccomendation for a system JaneFromSpain.... I apologise for certain people on this forum who have treated your genuine inquiry as a joke :$..... I think the best advice you have been offered is to try and establish your own system and then "test" it in public on this forum - I'm sure you will always get genuine and constructive comments from (most) contributors

Basically I need a system that has proven record of making profit and will tell me exactly what to bet on. Does this kind of system exist? I am completly new to this so I am still learning the ropes.
If such a system existed everyone would jump on it and in no time prices would adjust and profit reduced to 0. That's just the way the betting market, or any market for that matter, works. In other words there is no such thing. To make a profit means you need to find an edge. This is actually a personal thing. Sure you can take example systems and ideas from... well this forum for one doh, but then you must build on that and find your own personal version that gives you your personal edge. Don't forget this includes highly personal aspects such as when you have time to bet, what exchange and bookies are available to you, any knowledge you have on a particular sport, size of your bank, etc... Want to make money betting ? You're going to have to put some work in. No such thing as a "follow me get loaded" system.

I apologise for certain people on this forum who have treated your genuine inquiry as a joke :$..... I think the best advice you have been offered is to try and establish your own system and then "test" it in public on this forum - I'm sure you will always get genuine and constructive comments from (most) contributors
As very likely by "(most)" you did not include me, I apologise for my silly answer. Yesterday I did not imagine someone would really think that there is such system. And if there were, that people would give it away to everyone. and so I considered the question myself a joke. But yes, in a world where there are loads of websites that promise to sell you "How to make $5,000 a month from home!" for just $39,95, there must obviously be as many loads of people believing that stuff, otherwise those websites would have long gone. Again, my apologies.

Re: Need a reccomendation for a system It was not meant to be a personal attack on you, Kumquat Tree..... there is nothing wrong with adding a bit of humour to these debates, but perhaps JaneFromSpain is not a hardened "criminal" like most of us :) and, judging from her initial reaction, she (assuming Jane is a lady) obviously took it at face value. The advice of DP is spot on.... that is why we contribute to this forum.... unfortunately, most of us (including myself) fail :wall. But, nothing ventured, nothing gained (as they say) :ok

Re: Need a reccomendation for a system Try betting on draws. With the Matingale approach but proceed with caution. .........!!! You will get a minimum of 2-1 odds on the draw. Take a look at the history of results for a team with a long run of matches without a draw. Lets say a team have gone 15 matches without a draw. Choose them and stick with them. The first bet should be 1 £/$/Euro double up when you loose stop betting on them when you win (look for another team). Because the odds are a minimum of 2-1 by using this method you will eventually win whatever you have previously staked x 2, however the stake after 10 losses is 512, but remember that means they would have had to go 25 matches witout a draw to even get to this. It is not guarenteed of course, however, it has worked for me:cheers Check it out on past results>>>

Re: Need a reccomendation for a system With all due respect to Pizzy's good intentions, PLEASE, JaneFromSpain, keep away from any system based on the Martingale staking system..... unless, of course, you have a bank of $$$millions and are prepared, eventually, to find yourself having to put down a stake of $10,000 to secure an overall profit of $10 (and you would probably lose that $10,000 as well). Martingale is SUICIDE :@

Re: Need a reccomendation for a system Martingale's system is only for strike rate that is 100%. If a team decides to go 25 games without a draw in your lifetime of betting, your bank will go bust! To put it simply (and echo-ing Grex's point), it won't work because there's nothing that is 100% strike rate. Of course there are people who succeed because they don't live/bet long enough to see a team going 25 matches without a draw, but theoretically, the probability of 25 matches without a draw is surely more than 0%.

Re: Need a reccomendation for a system Not that I would recommend Martingale. But 25 draws in a row? Let's say that the draw is 30%. This number to the power of 25 equals 0.0000000000000847%, my pocket calculator says. Or 1 in 11.8 trillion tries. So I'd say if there were football since the big bang, no one would have suffered laying 25 draws in a row and losing. :tongue2

Not that I would recommend Martingale. But 25 draws in a row? Let's say that the draw is 30%. This number to the power of 25 equals 0.0000000000000847%, my pocket calculator says. Or 1 in 11.8 trillion tries. So I'd say if there were football since the big bang, no one would have suffered laying 25 draws in a draw and losing. :tongue2

....but the "system" suggested by pizzy involved backing the draw, not laying...