** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

£50 into £1000 in 103 bets.. £74.99

shadowvkc

Ok so this is my first glory hunt, and im a little nervous. I will be starting with a bank of £50, and attempt to make 3% per bet. If the bet loses then I will attempt to make 6% on the next bet. If that bet loses then I will attempt to make 9% on the next bet and so on. Ill try and not take odds on bets. This first selections starting tomorrow :clap

Re: £50 into £1000 in 103 bets Aldric - yup I backed it thank god. Bedlam - thanks, it was going great untill today. I wish I could bet in hindsight, as my Previous Handicap system found a nice winner at 9 :) So first loser.. Bet 4 = lost New bank = £53.53 Im going to for 6% of this new bank with the next bet, so the new target is £3.22

Re: £50 into £1000 in 103 bets Hey aldric, sorry about the confussion. Yes I backed it. It was a selection in my Previous Handicap thread to win.. but being a chicken I decided to go with the place :wall Still a winner is a winner :) New bank = £56.75 New target = £2 (back down to 3%. It should be around £1.70, but untill it gets over £2, that will be my minimum target)

Re: £50 into £1000 in 103 bets Bet 5. BACK. Sedgefield 3.00 - Desperate Dax (to place) @ 1.52 £4 Again this is a system selection which I feel is pretty strong, after winning a class 4 race by 21 lengths. It is now racing in a class 5 race, and has the highest RP rating of the pack. My heart is telling me to back it to win, but my head is saying dont get greedy and build it up safely. :hope

Re: £50 into £1000 in 103 bets Cheers guys, always nice to have some positive posts :) Bet 6 = LAY Huntington 2.20 Absolute Shambles @ 5.1. Stake - £2. Liability - £8.20 This horse won its last race, but over 24f, it only managed to win by 1/2 a length. This pushes its weight up over 11 stone. In the past this horse has gone over 11 stone twice and lost. Bet 7 = LAY Huntington 2.50 Cobblers Queen @ SP. Stake - £2. The max odds for this will be 5.5. Max Liability - £9 Again this horse won its last race, although not by alot. The other horses in the pack look quite strong. :hope

Re: £50 into £1000 in 103 bets Bet 7 - LAY Warwick 3.30 Minella Boys @ 4.9. Stake - £2. Liability - £7.80 This horse Won the last race over 24f by 3L. This resulted in its OR being upped by 8. It is not the highest in RP rated horse in the pack, but im a little worried that its won in the past at this weight and above. :hope

Re: £50 into £1000 in 103 bets.. £62.75 Bet 8 - LAY. Chepstow 2.55 Raise you five. @ 4.5. Stake £2. Liability £7 Many reasons for this bet. It won its last race over 21f by one 1 1/4 lengths. Its official ratting has been raised by a wopping 13. There are 5 other horses in the race with a higher Racing Post Rating. There are 2 things im a little worried about tho. 1. moz-screenshot.pngLast win it had 1 month off came back and won. Now had 1 month off and is back so could the pattern contiune? In my opinion it has been a little to heavily handicaped. 2. Im basing past of my judgment on the face it won by not alot in its last race. But the previous race before where it won was the same. :hope