$50 Added PL Private $1 tourney-Jan 25th-Poker Stars

Guppie

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: $50 Added PL Private $1 tourney-Jan 25th-Poker Stars Ok - how about something different in this tonight - to make us think a bit more than usual, and play more post flop - fancy a "rule" where you are not allowed to raise pre flop - your only options are to call or fold?

Re: $50 Added PL Private $1 tourney-Jan 25th-Poker Stars Here he goes again-trying to change the rules late in the day;)

Ok - how about something different in this tonight - to make us think a bit more than usual' date=' and play more post flop - fancy a "rule" where you are not allowed to raise pre flop - your only options are to call or fold?[/quote']

Re: $50 Added PL Private $1 tourney-Jan 25th-Poker Stars

Ok - how about something different in this tonight - to make us think a bit more than usual' date=' and play more post flop - fancy a "rule" where you are not allowed to raise pre flop - your only options are to call or fold?[/quote'] Sounds funny to me, but could we make an exception that one would be allowed to raise pre flop with either 7 2 or 10 5?

Re: $50 Added PL Private $1 tourney-Jan 25th-Poker Stars

Sounds funny to me' date=' but could we make an exception that one would be allowed to raise pre flop with either 7 2 or 10 5?[/quote'] Sounds reasonable to me - but you MUST show ;)