** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

$50 Added PL Private $1 tourney-Jan 25th-Poker Stars

Guppie

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: $50 Added PL Private $1 tourney-Jan 25th-Poker Stars Well Played Gina- Good Heads Up :clap And to all my supporters on the rail especially Samba and Mcg :moon:moon;) ..... and specially thanks to the random scotch beggar , I dedicate this win to your Wife and Sister and hope that $1 for the Triple Back brings them the luxuries they deserve - But the moneys not coming from me. :tongue2 Great banter, bring on the PL Private games on Betfair :drums

Re: $50 Added PL Private $1 tourney-Jan 25th-Poker Stars Well played VOJ I was bit sad though that no one offered me a nice toast with jam :cry Thanks to the supporters :ok Was a nice tourney I really did enjoy it :) :) :) And here again the official consolation prize for Gremlin for bubble: XXX ;) :lol

Re: $50 Added PL Private $1 tourney-Jan 25th-Poker Stars

sorry i didnt play but i was so tired after this weekend and not getting in til 4am in the morning and getting 3 hours sleep. well done Martyn and Gina :clap:clap
No worries ,its understandable Al, you need all the beauty sleep you can muster :tongue2.................... you wouldn't have cashed anyway ;)