** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Over/Under-land

wiw4

I'm back, am going to approach the over/under 2.5, with a startegy i stumbled across while working on something else, i dont want to give it away just yet.

• Starting Bank is 100.00
  • Stake will start at 2% of Bank for all bets.
  • Stake calculated at start and will rise on a ratchet system, every time a new bank high is reached. e.g. if Day 1 ends on 110.00, then new stake is 2.20, if day 2 susequently closes on 95.00, stake is still 2.20
  • It will cover most Leagues, and Cup matches between teams in the same division.
  • Somedays will have upwards of 50 selections (Saturdays), while other days may only have 2/3.
  • I was originally going to use Betfair, but lack of liquidity in the lower divisions and commission are not for me, so will be using Bet365.
  • This is essentially a data gathering excercise, but I'm using a small bank in case it works out positively, and also to keep me honest!
  • This will run as long as their is money in the bank, a bit like everything else in the world.

Day 1:

CountryStakeHomeAwayO/UPrice
Cup-Turkey2.00AnkaragucuTrabzonsporO1.90
France22.00Stade BrestoisLe HavreU1.45
Carling2.00BlackburnAston VillaU1.70
Cup-Italy2.00PalermoLazioU1.67

Re: Over/Under-land

Well, Pierikos came in at amazing odds! :clap Good luck in the selections to come, I'm interested to see what will happen! :cheers
Cheers froment, I dont think there will ever be as many selections as saturday, i use a macro to filter through them, but had a formula wrong and thus it gave me a pick for every match. Hopefully there are good times ahead!!