** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkish Leagues 18-20/december

Re: Turkish Leagues 18-20/december Hello Everbody. This messsage will my first post . My english is bad. I'm learning new. Turkcell Super Lig Trabzonspor v Fenerbahçe SK Trabzonspor changed manager three weeks ago but this match is local derby. Fenerbahce is playing good the big matches. No missing Fenerbahce. If Fenerbahce wins this match, the league leader. I therefore think , Fenerbahce will win FENERBAHCE WON 2,60 @ BETSSON

Re: Turkish Leagues 18-20/december Trabzonspor - Fenerbahce Closing match of the Turkcell Super League will be a contest of the fittest. As the weather reports are showing a heavy rainfall and high winds the pitch will likely will have areas with puddles and therefore make it hard for the both teams to control the ball.The temperature is expected to be around 8 C. Trabzonspor are going into the match with high of confidence after having won 2 in a row. The wins have come with their new coach Senol Gunes who was appointed 2 weeks ago.He is one of the top favourited people in Trabzon as he had coached them in the past as well as leading Turkish International team to Semi Final in the 2002 World Cup. The hosts will likely field a 4-5-1 formation keeping the midfield occupied and most likely will have a man on the visitors key man Alex.If they are successful at locking down Alex the match will likely go their way as Fenerbahce depends VERY much on his creativity. The hosts have a good strong battling midfield but lacking a bit of technique when it comes down to giving out through balls and making critical decisions.But more or less they have the quality to keep up with the visitors midfield.The key to Trabzonspors success lye's with Coleman (attacking midfield) and their goalkeeper Onur (young inexperienced). Also must say that Gabric is a good player adapting to the city and team as he plays more and more matches. Possible Line Up for Trabzonspor Onur, Ömer Aysan, Song, Egemen, Cale, Serkan, Selçuk, Colman, Gabric, Alanzinho, Umut (Gokhan) The visitors come into the match having said goodbye to their world famous Roberto Carlos.Which I think he always played a big role in the visitors derby matches. Most probably another brazilian Wederson will be replacing him in left back position.He has been a part of the team this season on rotation and he wont be new to the team. Fenerbahce usually plays a 4-4-1-1 formation keeping the midfield occupied and supporting the man up front with Alex Emre and possible gem Ozer.However Emre is still doubtful after being injured in a derby thrashing by Besiktas 4 weeks ago.He will be taken to Trabzon but will be given a late fitness test before the match.Visitors somewhat will be looking to go into the new year with a win here as they have been quite shakey the last 4 matches (3L 1W). The team also has been hit by a sex scandal which the president of the club didnt take it too lightly and held 1on1 talks with players who were involved in the scandal.Not sure as how effective this will be on the team,we shall see it tonight.The key players for the visitors will be Volkan (GK),Emre (MF),Alex(MF).Volkan has been on a downfall ever since the first 8 matches of the season and his performance tonight will be a big factor in his teams fate. Also if Emre plays he will take the pressure off Alex and will be the player who mostly battles in the midfield and also starts the attacks.If he doesnt play not sure if Cristian or Selcuk can do the same.Both of these players are fringe players to my opinion. Possible Line Up for Fenerbahce Volkan, Gökhan, Lugano, Bilica, Dos Santos, Mehmet Topuz, Selçuk, Cristian, Uğur, Alex, Guiza VERDICT Both teams play with a crowded midfield but Fenerbahce midfield looks a bit more creative.It will be a tight contest between the teams.Both of the teams will likely score but I will be going for the home side victory as they have become more a team in the last 2 matches where as the visitors have been struggling despite their last controversial home win against a mediocre side. TRABZONSPOR WIN Good Luck :ok and sorry if I have gone into too much detail..

Re: Turkish Leagues 18-20/december Mersin İ.Y. - Hacettepe Visitors last 2 matches have been a good display of football as they beat promotion seeker Karsiyaka 4-1 and they lost away on dying minutes to Karabukspor 4-2. Having watched both of these matches I think the visitors will not lose with the way they are performing right now. The home side have been very inconsistent and I believe there is something more than to just blaming the players for this inconsistency. Having said this I have found out that the very much liked Director of Football for the home side has resigned do to the clash between the management and him. I will back up the visitors here with at least a draw and maybe a possible win. Hacettespor DRAW/WIN GL :ok "Football is simple, but it is difficult to play simple. "

Re: Turkish Leagues 18-20/december

Hello Everbody. This messsage will my first post . My english is bad. I'm learning new. Turkcell Super Lig Trabzonspor v Fenerbahçe SK Trabzonspor changed manager three weeks ago but this match is local derby. Fenerbahce is playing good the big matches. No missing Fenerbahce. If Fenerbahce wins this match, the league leader. I therefore think , Fenerbahce will win FENERBAHCE WON 2,60 @ BETSSON
First of all its not a local derby and secondly Fenerbahce is missing Colin Kazim and Onder Turaci due to suspension and injury. Emre Belezoglu is doubtful for the match.

Emre is playing tonight... Kazım and Colin was absent four mathces. so I'm not writing. they aren't important misssing
Emre traveled with the team but still is doubtful according to news. Kazim and Colin is actually the same person "Colin Kazim" and he has played in all of the matches including europa league until being sent off 4 weeks ago and receiving a 3 match ban. Emre plays a vital role in the heart of the mid field.Fenerbahce won 1 and lost 3 without him.

Emre traveled with the team but still is doubtful according to news. Kazim and Colin is actually the same person "Colin Kazim" and he has played in all of the matches including europa league until being sent off 4 weeks ago and receiving a 3 match ban. Emre plays a vital role in the heart of the mid field.Fenerbahce won 1 and lost 3 without him.
edit message "Colin" = Onder sorry... Emre is very important , Colin and Onder isn't important... ok ;) Emre is within the first 18 but staff may not be available Probable TRABZONSPOR Honor Ömer Aysan Song Dominant Cale Serkan Selçuk Colman Gabric Alanzinho Hope FENERBAHCE Volkan Demirel Gökhan Gönül Bilica Lugano Andre Santos Mehmet Topuz Cristian Selçuk Uğur Alex Güiza

Turkish League 1 Caykur Rizespor - Kocaelispor 2,5 UNDER / 1,95 - WON Erciyesspor - Bucaspor Draw No Bet 2 / 1,66 - WON Mersin İ.Y. - Hacettepe First Half number of goals 1,0 UNDER / 1,75 FIRST HALF 1-0 / 1,00 Good Luck
WON :)

C.rizespor is a kind of 'Home' Team everytime' date=' you shouldnt respect their away performance to say that, yea you are right they lost 5 games of their last 6 against Karşıyaka, kartalspor, karabukspor, bucaspor were 4 of them , Nothing more to say . . .[/quote'] 1-1,hope you didn't lose too much.You have to be very careful with small odds.On pure maths you should be getting a 300% return but the bookies are giving you a 30% return.....

1-1' date='hope you didn't lose too much.You have to be very careful with small odds.On pure maths you should be getting a 300% return but the bookies are giving you a 30% return.....[/quote'] fortunetly I didnt bet on this match , yea you are right again :) , well I have a mountain to climb at the moment , roma - parma 0-0 HT, my bet is over 2,5 :( that sux . . .

fortunetly I didnt bet on this match ' date=' yea you are right again :) , well I have a mountain to climb at the moment , roma - parma 0-0 HT, my bet is over 2,5 :( that sux . . .[/quote'] I don't care about being right I'm just glad you didn't bet,I hate anyone losing money to the bookies.Good luck in Italy

Re: Turkish Leagues 18-20/december Fenerbahçe doesn't play well atm but last 2 matches a young talent Ozer Hurmaci played in first eleven. He played cool and smart creating goal chances for his team. Imo in this match Trabzon will focus on Alex but if Ozer plays well he would surely show what he can do. In the last 5 games Emre didn't start in the first eleven that is the %50 reason why Fenerbahçe played bad. I believe in this Emre or Ozer will start so ; Fenerbahçe win. In these kind of games Fb holds the game first and than attemp to score because of that it would go like ; First Half Draw / Second Half Fenerbahçe win. Good luck.:hope

Hello Everbody. This messsage will my first post . My english is bad. I'm learning new. Turkcell Super Lig Trabzonspor v Fenerbahçe SK Trabzonspor changed manager three weeks ago but this match is local derby. Fenerbahce is playing good the big matches. No missing Fenerbahce. If Fenerbahce wins this match, the league leader. I therefore think , Fenerbahce will win FENERBAHCE WON 2,60 @ BETSSON
WON won plus won :) Thanks Fenerbahce

Re: Turkish Leagues 18-20/december I have a question for all you Turkish punters. I`ve been looking at Karabükspor vs. Adanaspor match tommorow. I find the odds at 1.80 for a home win rather tempting. Now I am aware that Adana is on a good run, winning their last 2 games, and scoring quite a few goals at it. But Karabuk also seems to score like crazy... So, the questions are: if any of you have more insight on this league, what would your tip be? Also if anybody have news about injured players etc.?

Re: Turkish Leagues 18-20/december Good job in here Turkish friends. Another forum part which gets so less feedback :wall Keep up the good picks and I am sure many of you guys will profit from posting your picks in here in terms of improving reasoning and even your English. Following with great interest :clap

I have a question for all you Turkish punters. I`ve been looking at Karabükspor vs. Adanaspor match tommorow. I find the odds at 1.80 for a home win rather tempting. Now I am aware that Adana is on a good run, winning their last 2 games, and scoring quite a few goals at it. But Karabuk also seems to score like crazy... So, the questions are: if any of you have more insight on this league, what would your tip be? Also if anybody have news about injured players etc.?
Karabukspor is stability team. Konyaspor is very important rival. It's league leader (more mathces). Karabukspor is second, three points score difference. So Karabukspor will want to win... I'm sorry. I don't know injured players. Karabukspor Won Under 2,5

Fenerbahçe doesn't play well atm but last 2 matches a young talent Ozer Hurmaci played in first eleven. He played cool and smart creating goal chances for his team. Imo in this match Trabzon will focus on Alex but if Ozer plays well he would surely show what he can do. In the last 5 games Emre didn't start in the first eleven that is the %50 reason why Fenerbahçe played bad. I believe in this Emre or Ozer will start so ; Fenerbahçe win. In these kind of games Fb holds the game first and than attemp to score because of that it would go like ; First Half Draw / Second Half Fenerbahçe win. Good luck.:hope
vuhuu :gimme

I have a question for all you Turkish punters. I`ve been looking at Karabükspor vs. Adanaspor match tommorow. I find the odds at 1.80 for a home win rather tempting. Now I am aware that Adana is on a good run' date= winning their last 2 games, and scoring quite a few goals at it. But Karabuk also seems to score like crazy... So, the questions are: if any of you have more insight on this league, what would your tip be? Also if anybody have news about injured players etc.?
Hi mate. I've just taken a look at Karabukspor fans' forum and find out few things that might be named 'clue' about this game. Weather is little foggy after a few rainy days. There is such an important missing for Karabukspor who plays in back-line. A regular player. Adanaspor , on the other hand , is missing Emre Aktas once again. He has not trained with team since weeks , he has yet recovered form injury after a brilliant start to season having 7 goals scored in. Team of Karabukspor - along with city of Karabuk - are highly motivated up to this game , fans have been there to watch training sessions whole week. While a draw is enough for adanaspor , it's logical to think of a prection for under , however Karabukspor can score easily when they take the lead and find available ways to goal. It's a no bet game. But ' some ' of all informations , u might have wanted to know about this game , are above. Good Luck mate.

Hi mate. I've just taken a look at Karabukspor fans' forum and find out few things that might be named 'clue' about this game. Weather is little foggy after a few rainy days. There is such an important missing for Karabukspor who plays in back-line. A regular player. Adanaspor , on the other hand , is missing Emre Aktas once again. He has not trained with team since weeks , he has yet recovered form injury after a brilliant start to season having 7 goals scored in. Team of Karabukspor - along with city of Karabuk - are highly motivated up to this game , fans have been there to watch training sessions whole week. While a draw is enough for adanaspor , it's logical to think of a prection for under , however Karabukspor can score easily when they take the lead and find available ways to goal. It's a no bet game. But ' some ' of all informations , u might have wanted to know about this game , are above. Good Luck mate.
Thanks for the reply mate. I personaly decided to leve this one alone, although I have a gut feeling that Karabuk will win this one. GL to everyone.

Karabukspor is stability team. Konyaspor is very important rival. It's league leader (more mathces). Karabukspor is second, three points score difference. So Karabukspor will want to win... I'm sorry. I don't know injured players. Karabukspor Won Under 2,5
Double Won :beer

Re: Turkish Leagues 18-20/december Some pre match info on todays Cup matches in Turkiye. The cup holders Besiktas travel to Manisa where they met and drew 1-1, 2 weeks ago in Turkcell Super League. Besiktas wont be having the services of ; Matteo Ferrari - Centre back Nihat kahveci - Supporting Striker Ibrahim Kas - Centre back/right back Batuhan Karadeniz - Striker Hakan Arikan - Goalkeeper (2.nd keeper) Rustu Recber - Goalkeeper (1st keeper) Ferrari will be a big missing as he has been very consistent with his form this season playing in 16 matches and helping the team concede only 10 goals in 17 matches. We are most likely to see a rotation in the squad due to injury and the general tiredness of the team. Not much info on the starting elevens but later on in the day I will keep you updated when I have the info.

• 1 month later...