Value in 1x2; 86 selections, 11.23% yield

Re: Value in 1x2 and Unders/Overs 1x2 lens - win @ 2.04 - :lol +10.4 ok so since i changed things on this 8 selections ago, its proven very successful. before i was calling up all the draws i tweaked it to get out the home and away wins, this is what is so far making this successful, so will only apply the stakes and results to the last 8 results as before that the selection criteria was different total stake = 80 total profit = +56.3 total yield = 70.38% strike rate = 7/8 = 87.5%

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Value in 1x2 i doubt it mate, this from the web... The Carling Premiership programme scheduled for Tuesday night has been wiped out because of the continuing wintry weather conditions. All six matches were called off on Tuesday afternoon following a series of pitch inspections. The postponement of the games causes a further headache for Irish League chiefs, with clubs now facing a backlog of fixtures. The Championship game between Ards and Coagh United has also been postponed. Five of the six Premiership games scheduled for Boxing Day were also called off. Craig Stanfield of the Premiership Management Committee said that things were looking good before Christmas when there were only four games to reschedule. "Now there are fifteen to try and fit in over the next month or two and the big issue is to try and squeeze the fixtures in before the league split at the end of March," said Stanfield. i would have thought your money would be refunded fairly fast, ill be puttin selections up for tomoro in a bit..

Re: Value in 1x2 Excellent going :clap. One question.... in your original post you said....

.....Ill be using a rating system which % scores the probability of each 1x2 and under/over. The highest rated % on 1x2 and the under/over will then be rated against the best odds available using an odds comparison site.....
With the various rating systems I've tried, I have avoided the "highest rated %" predictions because there is normally too little historical data in that bracket to encourage any confidence.... anyway, the proof of the (Christmas) pudding is in the eating..... good luck with system in the future :hope PS.... my 500th post.... now I have FOUR rotating balls :loon

Re: Value in 1x2 just joined the site today though i have been folloiwng it for quite a while, have been looking through your picks to date on this thread and your 1x2s have really been excellent:clap not so much luck with the unders/overs which is obviously why your giving this a miss now,:( good luck and long may your early success continue!!!:hope i will be follwing with interest:ok

Re: Value in 1x2

Excellent going :clap. One question.... in your original post you said.... With the various rating systems I've tried, I have avoided the "highest rated %" predictions because there is normally too little historical data in that bracket to encourage any confidence.... anyway, the proof of the (Christmas) pudding is in the eating..... good luck with system in the future :hope PS.... my 500th post.... now I have FOUR rotating balls :loon
well done matey, four balls is an achievement :lol i choose the extreme high % but only at minimum odds i choose so technically it cant do anything but be a good system :hope, still trialling for now though.....

Re: Value in 1x2

just joined the site today though i have been folloiwng it for quite a while, have been looking through your picks to date on this thread and your 1x2s have really been excellent:clap not so much luck with the unders/overs which is obviously why your giving this a miss now,:( good luck and long may your early success continue!!!:hope i will be follwing with interest:ok
cheers matey and :welcome to pl