Value in 1x2; 86 selections, 11.23% yield

Right here we go again, paper trail and this time we are looking for value on the 1x2 market as well as unders and overs. The value must be 15% or higher, and by this i mean, what i predict the odds should be in comparison to what the bookie actually prices it should be a difference of 15% or more. Ill be using a rating system which % scores the probability of each 1x2 and under/over. The highest rated % on 1x2 and the under/over will then be rated against the best odds available using an odds comparison site. The selections will be from domestic and european leagues, mainly those highlighted as featured in my chosen analysis site. As i said, bank is ficticious for now, but should it prove to be successful that will soon change :lol All stakes will be 10pts per selection and odds quoted are the highest around i can find (bookmakers/exchanges will not be quoted though). I hope you join me in watching yet another footy system go down the pan, this time i hope im wrong.........:hope

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Value in 1x2 and Unders/Overs TUESDAYS SELECTIONS 1x2 Atl Madrid - draw @ 3.8 Juve - draw @ 3.4 Zurich - draw @ 4.8 Maccabi - draw @ 3.35 Marseille - draw @ 3.49 wolfsburg - draw @ 3.38 (really strange how the CL games all call up a draw, must be the european effect, anyway we shall see how effective that is) unders/overs Atl madrid - overs @ 2.18 Zurich - overs @ 1.87 Maccabi - unders @ 1.61 Marseille - overs @ 1.95 Wolfsburg - overs @ 2.21 Looking for lots of 2-2 draws then :( o god, i can see this going pear shaped on day one already

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.