** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Champions League » Dec 08

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League » Dec 08

Bayern can win against Juventus, but it will be a tough match. What makes me optimistic to see them winning is the fact that they did dominate Juventus in their first match already but they were not capable of creating clear goal chances. Now they found a way scoring, although they are still not 100% convincing they did show an improvement. Additionally, I think Juventus has small problems in defence. The balance is not right good yet and this might be the chance for München to win this match close. Bettingwise I like the under 2,5 - the halftime draw and München +0.25 in this match, but I will decide before kick off if I will put my fingers in this because Champions League was not good to me in past ;)
Robben will not start in first XI. Anyway I have this feeling that Bayern will get a good result out of this match. Defence of Juventus is not the best, the situation of Ribery vs two defender comes in my mind (he simple cross them with one trick in goal area...). Gomez is scoring and Butt is in very good form too with good safes against Gladbach. My bets for this match: Bayern München +0.25 7/10 @2.02 Under 2,25 5/10 @1.83 and because I think both teams will look to not concede an early goal, I will add halftime draw 7/10 @2.1 Good luck everyone :ok

Re: Champions League » Dec 08 Wolfsburg - Manchester United : Wolfsburg to score in both halves 9/4 888sport With Utd's weekend team tonight i can see them leaking a few goals Wolfsburg are bound to have many chances and will be keen to come out of the blocks fast testing utd's defence . I wouldnt be surprised to see Utd score in this game but feel 9/4 is good value for medium stakes

Re: Champions League » Dec 08 You know what, all this ManU wagging for or against is making me sick. I not that knowledgeable on Wolfsburg but if that many ManU starting XI are missing today, the homeside is looking very good. prediction Wolfsburg to win (wait to see the starting XI) Regarding CSKA Moscow and speaking of Manu, if any side can go into Old Trafford and score 3 against the homeside they get my attention. It's been mentioned the Russians have had time to regroup as their championship at home has ended and both of these facts smell trouble to me for Besiktas. prediction CSKA Moscow to win finally, Juventus have just proven they mean business beating Inter at the weekend as it's still a race for the scudetto. Even without Buffon the Italians have an excellent second keeper in Manninger. prediction Juve to win visit www.serieaweekly.com for your Italian Serie A news addendum: Lille are in fantastic form coming back to beat Lyon on Sunday 4-3. Lisandro Lopez single handedly put the visitors Lyon up 3-1 by the half but his hattrick wasn't enough as Lille cam storming back If any of these predictions above don't catch your fancy make sure to check the odds on Lille's match against struggling St. Etienne for Thursday as a substitute.

Re: Champions League » Dec 08 Manchester United team to face Wolfsburg: -------------------Kuszczak------------------- Park-------Fletcher--------Carrick-------Evra Nani--------Gibson--------Scholes-------Wellbeck ------------------Anderson-------------------- -------------------Owen---------------------- Given this line up and the strong line up Wolfsburg have put out I fancy the Germans to nick this one :hope Goodluck all :hope

when I joined here first thing I see that people here doesn't play small odds' date=' as being a smallodd-lover player it is weird for me . . 1,30/1.25/1.40 worth much if you bet high stake :)[/quote'] To play small odds you need to bet big if you want to win a decent amount.There are 3 outcomes in a match,so you should be getting odd of 3/1,instead your getting odds of 1/3.You have to be right a lot more than the bookies.What about besiktas last home game 2/9 and drew 0-0. Don't be a slave to small(or even big)odds.Check all the information before you bet.....sometimes I take small odds sometimes medium and sometimes big,it depends on all the news available...

Robben will not start in first XI. Anyway I have this feeling that Bayern will get a good result out of this match. Defence of Juventus is not the best, the situation of Ribery vs two defender comes in my mind (he simple cross them with one trick in goal area...). Gomez is scoring and Butt is in very good form too with good safes against Gladbach. My bets for this match: Bayern München +0.25 7/10 @2.02 :clap Under 2,25 5/10 @1.83:unsure and because I think both teams will look to not concede an early goal, I will add halftime draw 7/10 @2.1:clap Good luck everyone :ok
Bayern München dominated again. Only difference they DID SCORE :beer

when I joined here first thing I see that people here doesn't play small odds' date=' as being a smallodd-lover player it is weird for me . . 1,30/1.25/1.40 worth much if you bet high stake :)[/quote'] Chelsea 2-2,that's why the 1.3 wasn't worth taking.Betting for profit is all about learning,learning and more learning....

Maccabi Haifa v Bordeaux 9 out of 10 games in this group been under 2.5 goals. Bordeaux conceded 2 and have nothing to play for here as they've won the group alread, so players should be rested. Haifa are yet to score in the competition and sitting bottom of the league I doub't they'll score any here. Should be a pretty boring game, maybe 0-0 or 0-1. Under 2.5 Goals @ 4/7 : 10/10 0-0 @ 7/1 : 2.5pts 0-1 @ 15/2 : 2.5pts
Easy Peasy! :beer

To play small odds you need to bet big if you want to win a decent amount.There are 3 outcomes in a match,so you should be getting odd of 3/1,instead your getting odds of 1/3.You have to be right a lot more than the bookies.What about besiktas last home game 2/9 and drew 0-0. Don't be a slave to small(or even big)odds.Check all the information before you bet.....sometimes I take small odds sometimes medium and sometimes big,it depends on all the news available...
how was before that match ? 8 straight league wins, 4 ones were at home, you would win 4 times, and you would lose only once (that 0-0) , this is footbal anything can happen, everything got risks , my point is betting on smalllest risk, that is all