** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Brazil - Serie A (final round) SATURDAY - SUNDAY

Saturday 5 December 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Mineiro v SC Corinthians (21:30 GMT) 1.81 3.8 4.8 102.40 %
maximize.gif Clube Náutico Capibaribe v Avaí FC (21:30 GMT) 2.18 3.75 3.6 100.32 %
Sunday 6 December 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Botafogo-RJ v Palmeiras (19:00 GMT) 2.31 3.5 3.15 103.61 %
maximize.gif Coritiba FC v Fluminense FC (19:00 GMT) 2.4 3.5 2.98 103.80 %
maximize.gif EC Vitória v Goiás EC (19:00 GMT) 1.65 4.3 6.25 99.86 %
maximize.gif Flamengo v Grêmio FBPA (19:00 GMT) 1.25 6.8 21 99.47 %
maximize.gif Grêmio Barueri v Atlético Paranaense (19:00 GMT) 2.06 3.5 4.5 99.34 %
maximize.gif Santos FC v Cruzeiro EC (19:00 GMT) 2.96 3.55 2.5 101.95 %
maximize.gif São Paulo FC v Sport Club do Recife (19:00 GMT) 1.26 6.4 21 99.75 %
maximize.gif SC Internacional v EC Santo André (19:00 GMT) 1.41 5 10 100.92 %

Re: Brazil - Serie A (final round) SATURDAY - SUNDAY Atletico Mg - Goias Season ending game for both sides, and this game is moved to saturday because it can't change anything in final standings. Atletico MG was leader for 8 rounds, but string of bad results and finally bad loss against Internacional at home (0-1) pushed Galo down on the table and they will play next season in Copa Sudamericana instead Copa Libertadores. But one player in the team has great anticipation before this game. Diego Tardelli is vice leader on goal scorer list with Adriano from Flamengo (19 goals both), and will try today to score one or more goals in order to win this prize. In Galo team several players missing: laterals Renan and Carlos Alberto, Thiago Feltri and Wellington Saci, and forward Rentería are out for this game. Well not good news except Corinthians have even more players missing. For Timao team season is over and plus on that fight between players took place on last training. Marcinho and Denis were fighters in that clash and they won't play today. Other players that won't play today are: keeper Felipe, defenders Chicão and Paulo André, midfielder Moradei, laterals Alessandro and Escudero, capitain William, Edu and 2 most important forwards Dentinho and Ronaldo. Well I liked to play on Galo this season, they were small money train for me, and i will go this last round for another spin with them. Medium stakes on Atletico MG to win against reserves in Timao team. Atletico MG @1.80 188Bet 6/10

Re: Brazil - Serie A (final round) SATURDAY - SUNDAY Vitoria - Goias Last week Vitoria was demolished by Fluminense 4-0, but this week I\\\'m wiling to put my money on them when they play at home against Goias. Well it is not shame to lose against red hot Fluminense away from home at all. Not to mention, Vitoria is kind a home side, they play much better at home and they win most of their points at home. This is the last game of the season in front of their loving fans, and with win they can reach Copa Sudamericana place, and that would be cheery on the top of the cake for them. Well it is not all that bright for Vitoria in this game. They have injured and suspended first and second keeper, Viáfara and Gléguer, so the young 18 year old Thiago Régis will be first choice keeper. Good news is that the best forward Roger is back after suspension. Goias on the other hand showed last week how dangerous they can be at home field when they sinked Sao Paulo hopes to be champions with great 4-2 victory. But for this game situation is completly different. Julio Cesar and Iarley are suspended, Ze Carlos and Bruno are injured and already on holidays, and Léo Lima, Fernandão, Vitor, Leandro Euzébio, Ernando, Ramalho, Maicky, Leonam, Everton, Rafael Silva, Robert and Anderson Gomes are training on/off this week, because for Goias team season is over. It is little early to be 100%, but it seems like Goias will go to this game just to be there. No motivation, just hope championship will be over as soon as possible. Small to medium stakes on Vitoria. Vitoria @1.72 SBOBet 6/10

Re: Brazil - Serie A (final round) SATURDAY - SUNDAY Victoria will be without first and second goalkeepres Viáfara and Gléguer, so they must play with Thiago Régis at goal (18 years old goalkeeper) and one more youngster will be in the team - defender Reniê (20 years) because main Fabio Fereira is suspended. Good news for home side is that key striker Roger (14 goals) will be in first line up. Will be hard but hosts will be searching for a win to get to the Copa Sudamericana spot.

Re: Brazil - Serie A (final round) SATURDAY - SUNDAY Atletico MG X Corinthians I will not bet on this game but if you want to try, back Atletico. It is raining on MG, and it could indicate 0-0 or few goals however Corinthians is playing without 8 or 9 players so I think Atletico is really favorite the problem is lack of motivation after fighting for first place. Nautico x Avai If you want you can bet on Avai no draw, because Nautico is really a terrible team but there is no motivation so everything can happen but I think Avai is more likely to win

Re: Brazil - Serie A (final round) SATURDAY - SUNDAY Botafogo x Palmeiras Botafogo is playing to avoid relegation and has a good team. 35,000 tickets sold so far. Palmeiras won last game however is not playing well and play only for libertadores in reality. I would back Botafogo but I dont recommend a bet on this game. Coritiba x Fluminense All indicates that Fluminense is the pick here, Fluminense plays the best soccer in the world now and it is true. However Coritiba is a tough team at home, they have won most of top teams there. Coritibas main players returns from suspension on this game, tickets are sold out. Also if Palmeiras scores, the draw is good for both, so I would not bet on Fluminense on this game, there is a really high risk. Draw is the more likey result on this game in my opinion.

Re: Brazil - Serie A (final round) SATURDAY - SUNDAY Vitoria x Goias Vitoria has nothing to play. Goias either but they are motivated after having great plays against Flamengo and Sao Paulo. Goias was a long time among top 5 and has a much more qualified team comparing to Vitoria. Odds are too high so you put small stack on Goias. FIRST PICK.

Re: Brazil - Serie A (final round) SATURDAY - SUNDAY Flamengo , Inter and Sao Paulo, they are playing to become champion and with all key players, against Gremio that want to lose to avoid havin Inter champion, a relegated team and sport that is the worst team in the tourney. Flamengo I will bet a large stack on 2-0 at betfair because it smells 2-0 cause gremio want to lose but if we have 5-0 people will talk a lot about this and will be under investigation so gremio want to lose but flamengo doesnt want to score many goals. I will bet on 2-0 and make another position during the game if required. I would suggestion -1,5 flamengo. Sao Paulo I will bet -1,5 because if Flamengo draws, they need to score many goals and they are focused on it so handcap is likey to happen. Inter I think will win but might become a tough game, handcap is likey to happen but if flamengo scores in the beginning it may affect this result cause they will not have anything to fight since a draw is enough to go to libertadores.

Re: Brazil - Serie A (final round) SATURDAY - SUNDAY

Flamengo , Inter and Sao Paulo, they are playing to become champion and with all key players, against Gremio that want to lose to avoid havin Inter champion, a relegated team and sport that is the worst team in the tourney. Flamengo I will bet a large stack on 2-0 at betfair because it smells 2-0 cause gremio want to lose but if we have 5-0 people will talk a lot about this and will be under investigation so gremio want to lose but flamengo doesnt want to score many goals. I will bet on 2-0 and make another position during the game if required. I would suggestion -1,5 flamengo. Sao Paulo I will bet -1,5 because if Flamengo draws, they need to score many goals and they are focused on it so handcap is likey to happen. Inter I think will win but might become a tough game, handcap is likey to happen but if flamengo scores in the beginning it may affect this result cause they will not have anything to fight since a draw is enough to go to libertadores.
good informations thank you !

Re: Brazil - Serie A (final round) SATURDAY - SUNDAY Atletico 0 x 3 Corinthians - Didnt recommend this game, but marked Atletico if you wanted:sad. Hope you follow my advise to avoid this game :ok Nautico 0 x 1 Avai - Recommended Avai no draw. Good pick!:nana Botafogo 2 x 1 Palmeiras - Some case, told you avoid this game but if you wanted my tip was Botafogo :ok Coritiba 1 x 1 Fluminense - Recommended draw!! :clap:clap Vitoria 2 x 2 Goias - Well recommend Goias but hope at least my review has made someone to avoid Vitoria...Goias was winning but didnt get it. :wall Flamengo and Sao Paulo recommended -1,5 handcap, didnt worked for Flamengo but for Sao Paulo was ok:puke Inter I told was likely to works the handcap but at least victory (my bet) worked without much risk thats it, next year we have more :cow:cow:cow ps: my team is championnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

Re: Brazil - Serie A (final round) SATURDAY - SUNDAY Well Serie A over, can't say I'm happy about it... Now 4 months until new Serie A begins, well there is State championships, but Brasilerio is something different... So people, hope we will see each other next year... It was pleasure punting for you on this great forum... See ya :ok

Well Serie A over, can't say I'm happy about it... Now 4 months until new Serie A begins, well there is State championships, but Brasilerio is something different... So people, hope we will see each other next year... It was pleasure punting for you on this great forum... See ya :ok
Cheers my friend, you was great all season long and I know that you will continue in the same manner in year to come :ok :cheers

Well Serie A over, can't say I'm happy about it... Now 4 months until new Serie A begins, well there is State championships, but Brasilerio is something different... So people, hope we will see each other next year... It was pleasure punting for you on this great forum... See ya :ok
See you in a few months mate, it's a pleasure reading your posts and analysis. :cheers