Racing Post - 2 Accounts or more

Trotter

Just wonder if anyone on the forum has multiple accounts on the Racing Post site - I don't mean 'Membership', just ordinary free accounts. I've been using the 'My Ratings' feature for storing my AW speed ratings and it's fab !.......... But thinking ahead I might want to do 'Form Ratings' as well and obviously you can't have 2 different sets of ratings on one horse page...... So i thought of opening a different account in another name and using that for storing Form Ratings Anyone see any problem with that before I try and do it ?........ I don't want them closing my account because I'm trying to open multiple ones...............:lol

Re: Racing Post - 2 Accounts or more Cant see a problem Trotter to be honest, i mean there must be father and son, brothers etc.. who would have their own RP account in the same house and using the same PC. Maybe just sign up under a slightly different name and use a second email addy.