** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

turkish leagues 23/25 oct

Friday 23 October 2009HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifTrabzonspor v Kayserispor (18:00 BST) 1.9 3.2 3.8 110.20 %
Saturday 24 October 2009HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifBursaspor Kulübü v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (13:00 BST) 1.7 3.4 4.5 110.46 %
maximize.gifEskisehirspor v Besiktas JK (13:00 BST) 2.9 3.2 2.25 110.18 %
Sunday 25 October 2009HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifDiyarbakirspor v Gençlerbirligi SK (13:00 BST) 2.7 3.3 2.35 109.89 %
maximize.gifKasimpasa SK v Denizlispor Kulübü (13:00 BST) 2.4 3.2 2.7 109.95 %
maximize.gifManisaspor v Antalyaspor (13:00 BST) 1.8 3.25 4.2 110.13 %
maximize.gifSivasspor v Gaziantepspor (13:00 BST) 2.1 3.2 3.2 110.12 %
maximize.gifFenerbahçe SK v Galatasaray SK (18:00 BST) 2.2 3.3 2.9 110.24 %
Sunday 25 October 2009HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifAdanaspor A.S. v Altay Izmir (15:00 BST) 1.01 1.01 1.01 297.03 %
maximize.gifBoluspor v Gaziantep BB (15:00 BST) 1.01 1.01 1.01 297.03 %
maximize.gifCaykur Rizespor v Konyaspor (15:00 BST) 1.01 1.01 1.01 297.03 %
maximize.gifHacettepespor v Kayseri Erciyesspor (15:00 BST) 1.01 1.01 1.01 297.03 %
maximize.gifKarsiyaka v Orduspor (15:00 BST) 1.01 1.01 1.01 297.03 %
maximize.gifKDC Karabükspor v Bucaspor (15:00 BST) 1.01 1.01 1.01 297.03 %
maximize.gifKocaelispor v Canakkale Dardanelspor (15:00 BST) 1.01 1.01 1.01 297.03 %
maximize.gifMersin Idman Yurdu v Kartalspor (15:00 BST) 1.01 1.01 1.01 297.03 %
maximize.gifSamsunspor v Giresunspor (15:00 BST) 1.03 1.03 1.03 291.26 %

Re: turkish leagues 23/25 oct kasımpaşa-denizli after yılmaz vural became new manager of kasımpaşa, kasımpaşa started to play good football.. but they were so unlucky cause played galatasaray and beşiktaş.. kasımpaşa transfered lots of players.. and kasımpaşa has trained about 3 weeks before beşiktaş match.. and kasımpaşa showed that they dont want to relegate.. especially kasımpaşa has very good attack players like moritz, keller, azar karadas.. and murat erdoğan (ex galatasaray player) is experienced play maker.. denizli is very awfull condition at the moment.. nurullah sağlam has resigned last week.. cause club president ali ipek said bad things to him and players.. and at the moment denizli hasnt got a manager.. and players are so unhappy.. denizli is defence are so awfull and this week avery thing of defence damien koffi is suspended.. he is most important player for defence.. and kasımpaşa has very strong attack players.. kasımpaşa straight wins; 2.3 bet365 kasımpaşa -1 handicap; 4.5 (value)

Re: turkish leagues 23/25 oct TRABZONSPOR Onur Tayfun Song Egemen Cale Serkan Colman Ceyhun Gabric Engin Gökhan Teknik Direktör: Hugo Broos KAYSERİSPOR Souleymanou Ali Turan Aydın Serdar Hakan Aslantaş Mehmet Eren Merter Saidou Furkan Troisi Makukula Teknik Direktör: Tolunay Kafkas trabzon plays everytime open football at home.. and trabzon gets lots of goal positions but their strikers are so unlucky..last week, trabzon got lots of goal positions and scored 3 times..today, gökhan , colman, gabriç plays for goal.. trabzon has to win that match and should get 3 points.. kayseri manager tolunay kafkas explained that, they will play offencive football and they wanna get 3 points here.. most important defender sezar toledo is injured.. big missing for kayseri especillay away.. makukula, troisi and furkan plays for goal.. especially makukula and troisi are so fast and dangerous players.. over 2,5 ; 2.00 betsson

Re: turkish leagues 23/25 oct

kasımpaşa-denizli after yılmaz vural became new manager of kasımpaşa, kasımpaşa started to play good football.. but they were so unlucky cause played galatasaray and beşiktaş.. kasımpaşa transfered lots of players.. and kasımpaşa has trained about 3 weeks before beşiktaş match.. and kasımpaşa showed that they dont want to relegate.. especially kasımpaşa has very good attack players like moritz, keller, azar karadas.. and murat erdoğan (ex galatasaray player) is experienced play maker.. denizli is very awfull condition at the moment.. nurullah sağlam has resigned last week.. cause club president ali ipek said bad things to him and players.. and at the moment denizli hasnt got a manager.. and players are so unhappy.. denizli is defence are so awfull and this week avery thing of defence damien koffi is suspended.. he is most important player for defence.. and kasımpaşa has very strong attack players.. kasımpaşa straight wins; 2.3 bet365 kasımpaşa -1 handicap; 4.5 (value)
good wrote mate. i can't say something different else. with manager yılmaz vural kasımpaşa is playing offensive football. they had played offensive against galatasaray and beşiktaş too. (many turkish clubs are playing deffensive against big teams). like shef said kasımpaşa has strong attack players but i think they're weak at the team deffence. koffi for denizli is suspended. he's big mistake. i think denizli can score and i'm sure kasımpaşa will score too. Over 2,5 odds are really impressive. OVER 2,5 @2,13 bet365

Re: turkish leagues 23/25 oct My bet is that Kayserispor will score an away goal in the first half against Trabzonspor. Sportingbet offers this odd on 2.65 while in the same betting company I will bet that the visitors will score at least 2 goals in the whole match on 3.65 :ok

My bet is that Kayserispor will score an away goal in the first half against Trabzonspor. Sportingbet offers this odd on 2.65 while in the same betting company I will bet that the visitors will score at least 2 goals in the whole match on 3.65 :ok
If i were you i dont bet that. Kayserispor is only good at home. I dont really think that kayserispor scores. This game will be like an Beşiktaş Kayserispor match; very close, mid field battle. This game will be under 2.5 goals.

If i were you i dont bet that. Kayserispor is only good at home. I dont really think that kayserispor scores. This game will be like an Beşiktaş Kayserispor match; very close' date=' mid field battle. This game will be under 2.5 goals.[/quote'] But Trabzonspor is high scoring team in front of his own fans, on the other hand Kayserispor are in great form beating last week Ankaragucu 3:0, so I still belive that Kayseri will score at least one goal in the first half. Head to head:
02-05-2009 Süper Lig Trabzonspor 4 - 1 Kayserispor
28-11-2008 Süper Lig Kayserispor 1 - 1 Trabzonspor
23-03-2008 Süper Lig Trabzonspor 2 - 1 Kayserispor
26-10-2007 Süper Lig Kayserispor 1 - 0 Trabzonspor
28-01-2007 Süper Lig Trabzonspor 0 - 0 Kayserispor
05-08-2006 Süper Lig Kayserispor 1 - 0 Trabzonspor
22-01-2006 Süper Lig Kayserispor 4 - 2 Trabzonspor
25-10-2005 Türkiye Kupasi Trabzonspor 0 - 3 Kayserispor
06-08-2005 Süper Lig Trabzonspor 2 - 1 Kayserispor
30-01-2005 Süper Lig Trabzonspor 3 - 1 Kayserispor

But Trabzonspor is high scoring team in front of his own fans, on the other hand Kayserispor are in great form beating last week Ankaragucu 3:0, so I still belive that Kayseri will score at least one goal in the first half. Head to head:
02-05-2009Süper LigTrabzonspor 4 - 1 Kayserispor
28-11-2008Süper LigKayserispor 1 - 1 Trabzonspor
23-03-2008Süper LigTrabzonspor 2 - 1 Kayserispor
26-10-2007Süper LigKayserispor 1 - 0 Trabzonspor
28-01-2007Süper LigTrabzonspor 0 - 0 Kayserispor
05-08-2006Süper LigKayserispor 1 - 0 Trabzonspor
22-01-2006Süper LigKayserispor 4 - 2 Trabzonspor
25-10-2005Türkiye KupasiTrabzonspor 0 - 3 Kayserispor
06-08-2005Süper LigTrabzonspor 2 - 1 Kayserispor
30-01-2005Süper LigTrabzonspor 3 - 1 Kayserispor
bet is your bet, good luck.:ok

My bet is that Kayserispor will score an away goal in the first half against Trabzonspor. Sportingbet offers this odd on 2.65 while in the same betting company I will bet that the visitors will score at least 2 goals in the whole match on 3.65 :ok
one winning bet at @2.65 (Kayserispor to score in the first half :clap second is pending...:hope

Re: turkish leagues 23/25 oct Fenerbahçe vs Galatasaray It's the one of the biggest derby. There is no favory team in these derby but Fenerbahçe won last 9 match in Kadıköy. Every series are over, maybe this time Galatasaray may win with better squad. But i advice don't bet to match result.. Galatasaray scored lots goal and consedes lots goals too.. Fenerbahçe's forwards are not very good but this season nearly every teams scored Galatasaray both league and euro.. Over 3.5 is good choise for surprise. Lugano get yellow card? -yes Emre Belözoğlu get yellow card? -yes Milan Baros get yellow car? -yes Can two teams score? -yes

Re: turkish leagues 23/25 oct Fenerbahce v Galatasaray HT/FT - Fenerbahce/Galatasaray 1/10 @34 HT/FT - Galatasaray/Fenerbahce 1/10 @29 HT/FT - Fenerbahce/Draw 1/10 @15 HT/FT - Galatasaray/Draw 1/10 @15 Halftime Draw 4/10 @2.25 Fenerbahce to win 5/10 @2.25 Galatasaray to win 5/10 @3.25 A derby where Fenerbahce usually get the better result in past, but I still go with some of those bets because both teams own a lot of quality and we can see unexpected things happen. :ok

Re: turkish leagues 23/25 oct BURSASPOR Yavuz Ali Tandoğan Ömer Zapotocny Yenal Batalla Hüseyin İvan Volkan Sercan Turgay Teknik Direktör: Ertuğrul Sağlam İSTANBUL B.B Oğuzhan Metin Depe Serhat Cesario Efe Zeki İbrahim A. Ekrem Tum Sylla M.Kus Teknik Direktör: Abdullah Avcı istanbul b.b will play without Barbosa, Can, Nsumbu, Ali Güzeldal, Taner Gülleri ,İskender Alın and Hasagiç.. but these are not so important missing cause last week istanbul b.b played the squad that i wrote above.. istanbul b.b has very fast players for attack.. thum and ibrahim akın great attack players..and belediye has very poor defence line.. bursa is super star sercan yıldırım is back from injury.. very important for bursa attacks.. and offencive midfield yenal is in squad too.. but bursa has very important missing.. it is goalkeeper dimitar ivankov.. last match, yavuz conceded very easy goal.. over 2.5 ; 1.95 bet365

Re: turkish leagues 23/25 oct Eskişehirspor İvesa Koray Vucko Nadareviç Murat Önür Burak Yılmaz Doğa El Saka Volkan Yaman Bülent Kocabey Mehmet Yılmaz T.D: Rıza Çalımbay Beşiktaş Rüştü Ekrem İ.Kaş İ.Toraman İsmail Fink Tabata Serdar Tello Nihat Bobo T.D: Mustafa Denizli eskişehir has very important missings.. Ãœmit, Youla, Serdar, Alper, Ragıp and Bülent .. these are first squad players.. and eskişehir lost 1-0 last match to kayseri at home.. played very awfull football.. yes eskişehir has very hoy supporters but these are huge missings.. beşiktaş has very important missings too.. sivok, ernst and ferrari wont play today.. but beşiktaş has very wide squad and can replace these players very easy.. i. toraman,i. kaş and fink will play today.. beşiktaş played very good football away to wolfsburg.. and today beşiktaş has to win if they want to be champion.. beşiktaş straight wins; 2.3 bet365

Re: turkish leagues 23/25 oct league 2 match: woooow huge drops in asia on mersinspor (0) from 1,78 to 1,56!!!! iddaa doesn´t offer this match as said by our turkish friend zekikum two weeks ago: "kartal usually begins league good then they fail... imo they are over performing as they dont have too much quality..." and for me to add they haven´t won a single match away with 0-2-2 2:6. on the other hand mersin havent won in 4 matches in a row loosin last three and drwaing one. i think its time to kartal to start loosing points especially away as they seem to dont manage. the hw still can be found at sky high 2,5 so my question of this thread is as usual: ANY FURTHER INFO TURKISH FRIENDS?

Re: turkish leagues 23/25 oct Hello all, I was wondering if anyone has any info on teams (players missing etc) for the Manisaspor v Antalyaspor match? You guys seem to know a lot about these things!:clap I've noticed Antalyaspor have lost all of their 4 away matches this season, scoring only 2 and conceding 9 goals. I'm thinking of backing Manisaspor to win at 1.83. Anyone any thoughts on this bet? Cheers!

Re: turkish leagues 23/25 oct Hello, I wish you a nice Sunday ! Fenerbahce v Galatasaray Sometimes we see that when there is a derby, even the teams are overish teams, they play cautious in order to avoid a loss and in order to control the opponent. The thing is, Galatasaray is unable to play like that not only because of the system but alos because of the type of the players. Who will control the game and play conservative ? Arda ? Keita ? Elano ? Kewell ? Nonda or Baros ? Fenerbahce is favourite here because honestly they play better and more organized at the moment but in case Galatasaray scores first, I believe this game can go to a big handicap win for Galatasaray since the players of Galatasaray play much better against open opponent, non-defensive teams.... Lately Galatasaray played against teams which are worse than Galatasaray and play defensively. Even Eskisehirspor with 4 attacking minded players in the field played closed football. I really doubt Fener will play so closed at home. This is why I believe Galatasaray always have more chances in away games and against non defensive teams. Number of players to punish the other team is more than any team in Turkey. Arda, Keita,Baros,Nonda,Kewell,Elano,Aydin,Mustafa Sarp and even Servet lately... To conclude, I strongly believe we will see lots of goals today but to stress the reasonin again, the catch point here for me is not that Galatasaray and Fener are overish team but the charachter of the Galatasaray players makes it impossible to play conservatibe football and the fact that Galatasaray plays better against non-defensive teams. Its the formula of the game for me :) Over 3 @2.63 - Slobet 10/10

Re: turkish leagues 23/25 oct My second and last bet of the week is from ; Manisaspor v Antalyaspor Manisa came back to Super League this season as well as Kasimpasa and Diyarbakir. But, Manisa is the most stable and solid one among these 3 and started the league pretty well but winless in last 4 by getting 2 draws and 2 loses... The squad of Manisa is good enough to stay in mid-table and the potential of the team is clearly enough to beat teams like Antalya, Denizli, Kasimpasa especialy at home. Today they will face Antalya. Antalya played 4 away game so far and lost all of them by scoring 2 and conceding 9. Last week they beat Diyarbakir at home while Manisa lost to Istanbul B.B. and that was it I think. Manisa should bounce back in this nice Sunday at home against Antalya and I feel good about their home win. I also want to suggest the offer of BET365 for Manisa (-2) (AH) since I expect an explosion form Manisa. Manisaspor (-0.5) @1.83 - Slobet 9/10 Manisaspor (-2) @6.42 - Slobet & Bet365 1/10

Re: turkish leagues 23/25 oct manisa-antalya i like manisa is game so much.. but their strikers are not in form.. but manager mesut bakkal motivated strikers to this match.. manisa gets lots of goal positions but couldt score last match.. isaac and simpson immence strikers but they are so unlucky..today i think they will score.. antalya played good football last week and scored 4 goals.. especially after necati ateş(ex galatasaray player)transfered to antalya, plays impressive.. and this week antalya transfered tita from ankara.. he is great attack player.. veysel (ex beşiktaş player) can score too.. i think antalya strikers are so experienced.. at the same time, antalya has very awfull defence.. over 2.5 ; 2,2 betsson

Re: turkish leagues 23/25 oct 12th placed Manisaspor will be hosting 10th placed Antalyaspor at Manisa 19 Mayıs Stadium. Manisaspor has been on a winless run for the last 4 weeks. And they have lost both of their last 2 fixtures to Bursaspor and İstanbul BB. Even when the team loses, they do not play bad and do not totally deserve to lose. Manisaspor has a good quality squad and important offensive players such as Joshua Simpson, Isaac Promise and Sezer Öztürk. Antalyaspor got a sensational 4-1 win against Diyarbakırspor last week. Their offensive player Necati Ateş has scored his 2nd goal of the season. Antalyaspor has failed to collect a single point on the road this year. They have 4 losses so far. They have also transferred Brazilian striker Tita from Ankaraspor in the midweek. He is a dangerous player and used to play for Antalyaspor last season. I believe Manisaspor will take 3 points here.