** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Hell's Kitchen!!!

Can't think of any m8s who r gonna b 2 happy if I wake em up now to ask if I can use their Cards to bet with so it's over to u guys for a free bet... Corals going 16/1 on James Dreyfus to win the whole event. HAve only watched tonight's offerings on ITV1 & 2 and would say he has every chance. Nearly pissed off on the ITV1 show but 'Live' on ITV2 Gordon Ramsey is blowing sunshine up his arse. Redily available to lay at 10/1 at Betfair. In a selfish way, I'm hopin not too many people are gonna read this between now and the morning 'cos come 10 o clock I'm gonna b knocking down Corals front door!!:drums Good Luck gettin on every1!

Re: Hell's Kitchen!!! Seems tobe 16/1 @ Corals still. However only 13/1 at Betfair now..... Mind u. Should the betting reflect what I watched live last night the odds should come in considerabley tonight. The editing often doesn't reflect what happened tho so it's a risk again - a good one mind IMHO.

Re: Hell's Kitchen!!! Hav a distinct feling I'm talking to myself here but.... James is into 7/1 with Corals now. U can still get 12s with Bet365 tho. Amanda Barrie (Alma from Cori) is another one worth having an interest in. 12/1 with Blue Sq she is only 11/4 with Bet 365. This programme is on at Prime Time on ITV which means the same demographic that voted for Tony Blackburn, Jenni Bond and alot of them will also watch Corri. Have had a score on at 12s and would be confident of being able to lay of much lower later on. I kno they can't all win but I just don't understand why Al is favorite. Nice bloke and that but where's his mass appeal to the voting public. I've never even heard of the chap.

Hell's Kitchen!!! There is no one who gains from this program I believe. Ramset will be made look like a pyscho, the celebs as losers for not being able to cook a bit of food, the celeb visitors for being sad enough to go there totry to get noticed in the first place. Although I enjoy it, I dont think anyone will gain from it

Re: Hell's Kitchen!!! Fantastic tipping as it looks like from Friday's show the two market leaders of James Dreyfus and Matt Goss are THE only possible winners of this show with James beating out Matt to be head of the kitchen for a few hours because he happened to be the most 'popular' when the phone lines were 'frozen'. Ladbrokes go suspiciously 2/1 both of 'em which I kinda don't get. Fill yer boots on James or don't bother even putting on yer shoes for this one? :\