PaddyPower next mistake for Tonights NBA - Opportunity GONE

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

PaddyPower did pretty well tonight overall in their props but they did make 1 mistake which we can take advantage of. Shaq O Neill - Under 3.5 Assists Alright the stats are as such. His average for the playoff's is 2.7 ( Not a massive difference there ) Over the last 10 games, using this line you would have lost this bet 2 times and won it 8 times. Over the whole Post Season - 18 Games - Using the 3.5 line - you would have won your bet 13 times and lost it 5 times. Therefore taking the playoff's into account, you would win you bet on Shaq 72% of the time and lost 28 % of the time. At 5/6 can we really refuse their more than generous line. By the way Shaq only got 1 assist in the last game against Detroit for anyone whose interested and in the 5 games where Shaq got over 3.5 assists in Postseason, La Lakers won and scored an average of 99.9 points, with the lowest points score being 97. La Lakers are favoured to score well under that mark tonight considering they are playing such a defensive team in the Pistons. Anyway the stats speak for themselves and here they are Chance of winning on Under line 72.22% Odds for such a good chance - PaddyPower - 5/6 Bookie Buster P.S. Some people might have problems betting using their NBA matches market. The trick is to go to NBA Finals market and click on Total Assists by S o'Neill . You will then be able to get your bet on no problem.

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

PaddyPower next mistake for Tonights - NBA Final - Game 2 Market now gone The market only stayed up for a short time. I put some money on this tonight but not that much. I am seriously starting to wonder whether PaddyPower have woken up to the posts outlining their mistakes on the PL. I also sent out this information on my list but I am wondering if they say this and then changed their price. Anyway I am afraid on this basis that I have no choice to revert to emailing people instead of posting it in here. It is dissapointing that people might not be able to take advantage of the opportunity above. BB P.S. Anyone who I KNOW and is not on my list and is interested in Joining, pop me an email and I will email out the bookies mistakes to you. Bookie Buster

Guest ScottishPunter

me too Hi BB Hope you got my email from the other day... Any chance you could please add me to your email/PM list? Many Thanks

Guest JJBEAR

not as stupid as last time Paddy have got the 3 pinters at 7.5, 5/6 the pair. Thegreek has it set at 9 over @ 5/7. So not as sure thing as last time, but still worthy of a punt. Stan James have the total free throws made as a 3 way market, and the middle band 33 - 36 inclusive @ 4/1 looks very juicy. They made 35 in game 1 and thegreek have it set at 37 under @ 5/7. Big price is the reason for this bet. Cheers

PaddyPower next mistake for Tonights NBA - Opportunity GONE Paul, Although Mr BB could never 100% guarantee this wouldn't happen I think he would get a good idea from the profile of the past / present and future PL posts of anyone he added to his list. I can't imagine Paddy Power or any other bookie would think it worthwhile to employ someone to add quality posts on here a lot of the time to create the right profile. Of course maybe it's already happening - do you think it's Komp ? :lol

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

PaddyPower next mistake for Tonights NBA - Opportunity GONE Paul I know what you are saying and I understand buy I try to be pretty careful who joins the list. I posted another mistake late last night on here as well as emailing, and it was not spotted at all by the bookies. I want to keep posting all mistakes on here and for the moment I will continue, I just am very conscious that PaddyPower could be visiting this forum. I think it will become clear in due course if PaddyPower are using this forum considering the high level of errors they are making at the moment, but I hope they are not and that I can continue to post mistakes in the Forum where most people will be able to take opportunity of them. As for my list, anyone who has a resonable record on the Lounge, Over 200 posts for instance, is free to join. BB

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

PaddyPower next mistake for Tonights NBA - Opportunity GONE The Shaq bet won on the line of under 3.5 alright. He went the last quarter and Overtime without getting 1 assist. Nice win