** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Argentina » Primera División (7/8 oct)

Wednesday 7 October 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CA Tigre v CA Huracan (21:00 BST) 2.37 3.4 2.86 106.48 %
maximize.gif CA Banfield v Club Atlético Tucumán (23:10 BST) 1.66 3.75 6.6 101.82 %
Thursday 8 October 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Godoy Cruz de Mendoza v CA Newell's Old Boys (01:15 BST) 2.25 3.45 3.25 104.20 %
maximize.gif Colon de Santa Fe v Arsenal de Sarandi (21:00 BST) 1.8 3.4 4.5 107.19 %
maximize.gif Vélez Sársfield v Argentinos Juniors (23:10 BST) 1.85 3.4 4.5 105.69 %

Re: Argentina » Primera División (7/8 oct) From today I will write Argentina and Mexico picks and previews in here on PL - my expert picks for Brasilero Serie A and B will be places od my pay site. Cheers my mates, I hope I will be good in this as well as in brasil serie a and b. Anyway, This is a free forum and I love it ! So should you ! :ok

Re: Argentina » Primera División (7/8 oct)

From today I will write Argentina and Mexico picks and previews in here on PL - my expert picks for Brasilero Serie A and B will be places od my pay site. Cheers my mates' date= I hope I will be good in this as well as in brasil serie a and b. Anyway, This is a free forum and I love it ! So should you ! :ok
I thought ALL forums are free:unsure

You are not gonna write picks for Brazilian in here anymore Bagzi? why?
Money money money :ok If he's contracted to post them on a restricted forum then technically he's not allowed (nor is it worthwhile) to post them elsewhere on a free forum.

Re: Argentina » Primera División (7/8 oct) CA Tigre v CA Huracan: Asian Handicap (CA Tigre 0, -0.5) at @2.04 (VCbet) - 6/10 Well, this is my first official bet in Argetina Primera division after I have had some nice history in Brasileiro Serie A and B, but you all knew that. In my opinion it is very hard to predict outcome of this match but as for me hosts are more closer to get all three points that their tonight oponnents Huracan. Home side are in big problems, they didin´t win a single game for 7 matches in a row, but I will be with them today at this asian line with great odds. On the other side, the guests are not very good as well, after 7 games in a row without a win, they beat Rasing in front of their own fans by 3:1. Both sides are at the bottom of the table, home side with only 3 points (last position), and guests have one point more (4) - 18th placed. My option will be this AH. Good luck to all. Head to head:

25-04-2009 Primera Division Tigre 0 - 1 Huracán More info
25-10-2008 Primera Division Huracán 0 - 3 Tigre More info
24-02-2008 Primera Division Tigre 1 - 2 Huracán More info
18-08-2007 Primera Division Huracán 0 - 0 Tigre More info
17-02-2007 Primera B Na… Tigre 0 - 1 Huracán More info
26-08-2006 Primera B Na… Huracán 1 - 2 Tigre More info
12-04-2006 Primera B Na… Tigre 2 - 1 Huracán More info
07-11-2005 Primera B Na… Huracán 2 - 1 Tigre More info

Re: Argentina » Primera División (7/8 oct) Tigre vs Huracan Advice: 10pts on Tigre @ 2.40 Expekt Tigre have yet to win this season but they offer good value tonight against Huracan, a team who picked up their first win last week. Tigre were a little unlucky to lose away at Independiente but nevertheless a 2-1 defeat wasn’t a bad result. Huracan will miss defender Diego Rodriguez and influential midfielder Leandro Diaz and both men are sidelined with injury the visitors here. Their best player Mario Bollati will also miss out as he has been called up to the Argentina National team. On the other hand it is good news for Tigre. They can welcome back first choice goalkeeper Daniel Islas and midfielder Diego Castano. Tigre must win sooner or later and this is a big opportunity for them playing at home against a team missing 3 of their key players.

Re: Argentina » Primera División (7/8 oct) Hello Bagzi , if you don't mind can you share some thoughts on Velez Sarsfield - Argentinos Jrs ? I see odds difference - 188bet is 3.5 for 2 and Expekt is 4.4. Seems like 4.4 is value for Arg Jrs but i'm not into that league and i would appreciate some advice. Just 4.4 looks tempting :)

Hello Bagzi ' date=' if you don't mind can you share some thoughts on Velez Sarsfield - Argentinos Jrs ? I see odds difference - 188bet is 3.5 for 2 and Expekt is 4.4. Seems like 4.4 is value for Arg Jrs but i'm not into that league and i would appreciate some advice. Just 4.4 looks tempting :)[/quote'] the odds on away win represent great value but if you asking me, Vélez Sársfield are in bad shape and if you want my pick I will go with DRAW at 3.40 (expect)...:hope

Re: Argentina » Primera División (7/8 oct) I've had mixed success with this league, but I'll have a go with tonights other fixture. Banfield have been playing well recently, winning 4 and drawing 3 from the last 7 games. They sit in 3rd place after 7 games. Only one of those wins came with a winning margin of 2 or more. Tonight they face Tucuman, a newly promoted side, who have won twice, drawn once, and lost 3 times. Fairly inconsistent, yet decent form for a side most probably expected to be in the relegation fight this season. Tucuman's two wins came back to back against a poor Huracan side, and a slow starting Boca side. They leak goals (7 in their last 3). I feel Banfield may get a decent winning margin tonight, and there's value on some of the asian handicaps. Bets: 5/10 points on Banfield -1.5AH @ 2.57 (Around 8/5)

the odds on away win represent great value but if you asking me' date=' [b']Vélez Sársfield are in bad shape and if you want my pick I will go with DRAW at 3.40 (expect)...:hope
Just out of interest - are you speaking generally about Velez Sarsfeld or that they didn't win their last match? The reason I ask is 'cause I've not seen Velez play this well for an awful long time now and I currently rate them as the best side in Argentina. My own two cents on this game is to go home win or not at all. Argentinos Juniors have started their season well but they're punching above their weight. Whereas I can only respect their current form, I only consider two of their games to be of any significant consequence - their home win against Estudiantes and their draw at an out-of-sorts Boca. Don't forget that Argentinos are an atrocious away side though, regardless of their good start. In the last campaign they didn't win a single away game and in the campaign before that they managed just one away win. They may have already bettered the form of their previous campaigns but I'd remain cautious until it becomes consistent. I'd probably take the home win with DNB as an insurance policy but I certainly wouldn't touch the away win. Good luck all!

Tigre are not a football team' date=' they can't string two passes together at all.... Waste of money this has been.[/quote'] I agree, they were awful first half. Better second half to give us more of a run for our money. Glad I followed the AH advice as only ended half my stake down!

Re: Argentina » Primera División (7/8 oct) Velez Sarsfield v Argentinos Juniors 23:10 Oct 8th Velez were very unlucky to lose to Boca on the weekend. If you take into account that they had played in Chile a few days before this match, their efforts at least deserved a draw. especially as they had the lead twice. The second Boca goal was a "Roman" Riquelme special and not many teams have players that score those kind of goals. As for the winner, what a fluke! Goalkeeper charges out of his box in a race to the ball with an oncoming striker and defender. Gets there and lashes it towards the half way line where it is met by the forehead of Martin Palermo who directs it into the empty net.:eek

Boca defended in numbers for this match and hardly left their half for the last 15mins. Also Velez had a massive shout for a penalty that the referee did not see. The price on Velez tonight is a little skinny for me as Argentinos Juniors are not in the habit of losing matches.9 matches unbeaten now. If I was pushed to pick a bet on this match it would be small stakes Draw or Arg Jnrs Double Chance 5/6 @ Boylesports.

Re: Argentina » Primera División (7/8 oct) Colon de Santa Fe v Arsenal de Sarandi under 2.5 goals at @1.71 (10Bet) - 7/10 When Colon was at home under 2.5 goals are scored in the last 6 out of 7 latest games between Colon and Arsenal Saranti for the Argentinian Apertura. Both teams are in good form lately, Colon overal form last five: (WDWWD), Arsenal overal form last five: (DWWLW) Probable lineups: Colon: Marcos Díaz; Ariel Garcé, Salustiano Candia y Alexis Ferrero; Ismael Quilez, Alejandro Capurro, Germán Rivarola y Ricky Gómez; Facundo Bertoglio; Jonatan Bauman y Federico Nieto.Arsenal de Sarandi: Omar Merlo, Pablo De Miranda, Nicolás Torres, Alfredo Ramírez, Cristian Pellerano, Cristian Barinaga, Mauro Bellone, Lucas Acosta y Fabián Castillo. Head to head:

23-04-2004 Primera Division Arsenal 1 - 0 Colón
25-10-2003 Primera Division Colón 1 - 0 Arsenal
16-03-2003 Primera Division Colón 0 - 0 Arsenal
25-08-2002 Primera Division Arsenal 2 - 3 Colón
11-04-2009 Primera Division Colón 1 - 1 Arsenal
05-10-2008 Primera Division Arsenal 3 - 2 Colón
16-02-2008 Primera Division Colón 3 - 0 Arsenal
11-08-2007 Primera Division Arsenal 2 - 0 Colón
27-04-2007 Primera Division Colón 1 - 1 Arsenal
21-10-2006 Primera Division Arsenal 2 - 1 Colón
11-03-2006 Primera Division Arsenal 1 - 1 Colón
01-10-2005 Primera Division Colón 0 - 0 Arsenal
26-02-2005 Primera Division Colón 0 - 2 Arsenal
25-08-2004 Primera Division Arsenal 0 - 0 Colón

I'm also going with under 2.5 in the Colon game. Betdaq have it 1.75' date=' which I've taken 10/10.[/quote'] high stake mate ! I hope we both get our money into pocket :ok

high stake mate ! I hope we both get our money into pocket :ok
Haha, relatively high for myself. I'm in a confident mood after some good results on the horses today. Maybe it'll burn me, or maybe the good fortune will continue.

Re: Argentina » Primera División (7/8 oct) Argentina - Apertura Racing Club - Boca Juniors The Racing Club can not win on current season: 4d - 3L (4-8 goals). They loss the last two matches, before played four draw in a row. In today's match return the captain Claudio Yacob, who has recovered from injury, but two important defender missings: Marcos Cáceres (national match) and Matías Cahais, both are important players. The Boca is the twelfth place, 2w - 2d - 3L (11-13 goals). The previous round beat Velez Sarsfield, before they lost three matches (Atlético Tucumán, Godoy Cruz, Estudiantes). Alfio Basile forced to do without several key players: Julio César Caceres (defender), Martín Palermo (striker, captain), Luciano Monzón (defender) are in national teams. More missings: Gary Medel (midfielder, 5 matches), Federico Insúa (midfielder, 7 matches) and Claudio Morel (defender, 3 matches) is also involved in national match, Pablo Niclás (striker) is injured. After seven rounds of both team's disappointing appearance. Boca have some important missings and the track is also home to the Racing can benefit. I think today can no win the Boca. Racing Club (+0.25) Odds: 1.98

I'm going with a Velez home win tonight. Velez are very strong at home' date=' have been playing well, and I believe home advantage will help them onto a win. 10/10 @ 2.25[/quote'] I agree and follow you. :hope