** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Argentina » Primera División (7/8 oct)

Re: Argentina » Primera División (7/8 oct)

2-1 to Colon now' date=' missed penalty, red card... Sometimes it's like predicting how many rain drops will fall in a bloody hurricane.[/quote'] dirty match :@

Re: Argentina » Primera División (7/8 oct) Rosario Central vs Gimnasia La Plata - KO 23.15 (GMT) Rosario are currently 9th in the league (w4-d2-l2) are a cracking start, however they've only taken 1pt from their last 3 games and scored 1 goal Gimnasia have not carried last seasons Clausura form into the new season, starting poorly, however in contrast to Rosario their form line is on the up, having confortably won their last two home games and drawn their last two away. I watched their game against River and they shouldn't have let a 2 goal lead slip in the last 15mins The H2H over the last 5 seasons is equally spread, however in the corresponding last October Gimnasia won 1-0...and I think they can do the same again...and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same score tonight I expect this to be a pretty dull match but I still see value in the away side Two bets for me Gimnasia La Plata win odds 3.5 (Betdaq) - 8/10 lay Rosario Central at 2.48 (Betdaq) - 10/10