Ukrainian Premier 3-4/10

Saturday 3 October 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Zorya Luhansk v Tavriya Simferopol (12:00 BST) 2.7 3 2.5 110.37 %
maximize.gif Metalurh Donetsk v Illichivets Mariupol (14:00 BST) 1.44 3.75 7 110.18 %
maximize.gif Obolon Kyiv v Metalurh Zaporizhia (14:00 BST) 2.37 2.9 3 109.92 %
maximize.gif Metalist Kharkiv v Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih (17:00 BST) 1.2 5.5 12 109.85 %
Sunday 4 October 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Arsenal Kyiv v Dynamo Kyiv (13:00 BST) 10 5 1.25 110.00 %
maximize.gif Karpaty Lviv v Zakarpattia Uzhhorod (14:00 BST) 1.53 3.5 6 110.46 %
maximize.gif Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk v Shakhtar Donetsk (15:00 BST) 5.4 3.4 1.61 109.84 %
maximize.gif Vorskla Poltava v Chornomorets Odessa (16:00 BST) 1.66 3.25 5.2 110.00 %

Re: Ukrainian Premier 3-4/10 It's a bit late now,Metalist already won 1-0 so only 2 teams left. Karpaty v Zakarpattya (1) Will go here with my team as they are still unbeaten at home while Zakarpattya only won 2 games out of 8.Karpaty have no fresh injuries and with Kuznecov and Batista at the front they should win this match by 2 goals or more :tongue2 Karpaty's target this season is 5th place - Europa spot.Also it will be kind of Western derby as both teams are from Western Ukraine but i think Karpaty will be too strong for Zakarpattya. Arsenal Kiev v D.Kiev (2) Local derby that Dynamo never lost before and i don't think they will in the future :lolBasicly some Dynamo's young players play in Arsenal on loan and i don't think Arsenal will ever take points from Dynamo.Dynamo had hard match in CL but their bench is huge and quality of sub players are ok so there will be no problem even if Gazaev will rotate his men. Odds on above teams are very low so my advice is AH or add them to your acca. GL :ok

Re: Ukrainian Premier 3-4/10 I'm liking laying Shakhtar for this game 'cause they've only one at Dnipro once in five attempts in the Premier League. Dnipro aren't that bad a side, even if they are boring as hell, but as usual the bookies massively over-price Dynamo and Shakhtar so it should be a nice little earner if the hosts turn up!

Re: Ukrainian Premier 3-4/10

I'm liking laying Shakhtar for this game 'cause they've only one at Dnipro once in five attempts in the Premier League. Dnipro aren't that bad a side' date=' even if they are boring as hell, but as usual the bookies massively over-price Dynamo and Shakhtar so it should be a nice little earner if the hosts turn up![/quote'] Don't think so Mozzi,not today.It will be intresting match.I hate Dnipro,they are so boring i just don't like the way they play football.Also today Seleznjov will want to prove Lucesku that he was wrong when sold him to Dnipro.Personaly i never rated Seleznjov as a good striker.He never scored many goals and never played sharp,would miss 100% chances all the time.I think Shakhtar will still win this one.Shakhtar have full squad available for this match.

It's a bit late now,Metalist already won 1-0 so only 2 teams left. Karpaty v Zakarpattya (1) Will go here with my team as they are still unbeaten at home while Zakarpattya only won 2 games out of 8.Karpaty have no fresh injuries and with Kuznecov and Batista at the front they should win this match by 2 goals or more :tongue2 Karpaty's target this season is 5th place - Europa spot.Also it will be kind of Western derby as both teams are from Western Ukraine but i think Karpaty will be too strong for Zakarpattya. Arsenal Kiev v D.Kiev (2) Local derby that Dynamo never lost before and i don't think they will in the future :lolBasicly some Dynamo's young players play in Arsenal on loan and i don't think Arsenal will ever take points from Dynamo.Dynamo had hard match in CL but their bench is huge and quality of sub players are ok so there will be no problem even if Gazaev will rotate his men. Odds on above teams are very low so my advice is AH or add them to your acca. GL :ok
Karpaty 1-0 FT :) D.Kiev 1-0 FT :) 2/2 + metalist without preview ;)

Don't think so Mozzi' date='not today.It will be intresting match.I hate Dnipro,they are so boring i just don't like the way they play football.Also today Seleznjov will want to prove Lucesku that he was wrong when sold him to Dnipro.Personaly i never rated Seleznjov as a good striker.He never scored many goals and never played sharp,would miss 100% chances all the time.I think Shakhtar will still win this one.Shakhtar have full squad available for this match.[/quote'] Seleznjov just made it 2-1 for Dnipro... ;)

Looks like we both enjoyed winners today' date=' Mahno my old mate!!! :cheers[/quote'] Yes mate :gimme Nice call on Shakhtar lay :ok I don't even touch Shakhtar lately...they play same squad in every game so players must be tired to play so many games with no rest + short odds.I think Dynamo will be champions again.Big squad,many young talanted players in Dynamo's camp,Gazaev rotates players and give them more rest.

I hear good things about Yarmolenko and Kravets - what do you reckon?
You are right,the new generation of D.Kiev.Good players,both only 19-20 years old,both play in main squad already.Give them 3-4 years,more practice and they can be very good.BTW Kravets if you remember scored 2 goals last year in UEFA Cup away against Valencia after Dynamo 2-1 down.Ended 2-2 and Dynamo went to the next round.

Re: Ukrainian Premier 3-4/10 Yeah, I recall he scored but I didn't see the goals. Isn't he some kind of lightning fast striker? I think Yarmolenko was called up to the Ukraine squad lately although I'm not sure what his preferred position is. I sure hope Dynamo bring Guilherme back next year 'cause they're making a big mistake if they don't!

Yeah, I recall he scored but I didn't see the goals. Isn't he some kind of lightning fast striker? I think Yarmolenko was called up to the Ukraine squad lately although I'm not sure what his preferred position is. I sure hope Dynamo bring Guilherme back next year 'cause they're making a big mistake if they don't!
Yarmolenko and Kravets are both strikers mate. Yes,agree Guilherme is a good player,but as i said before Dynamo's squad is so big that you have to be best of the best to play in main 11.Also coaches like to rotate squad and Guilherme wanted to play all the time,he didn't like to be rested or be sub.At the moment Dynamo's camp have: 6 strikers 10 midf. 9 defenders 3 goalk. Also some players are away on loan.