** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

U.S Open so far

Sometimes with all this gambling malarkey I forget about the reason why we bother in the first place, the actual sport! :lol So I was wondering what people think of the tournament so far? I think its been really good with some great Tennis and some decent five setters. Im liking the look of the potential match ups with all the best players still in the tournament as well. Also who are peoples favourite players here? Im a big Roddick fan. I love his aggression and the power he possesses. Its good to see him caining the forehands brilliantly this tournament, some of his shots are abolustely blistering :eek I also like Hewitt alot, never gives up and puts in such effort. Always had a liking for Grosjean as well. I personally would rate Roddick and Hewitt as better bets than federer for this tournament, still liking the 10/1 on hewitt pre tourny that i took :ok Wish id staked some on A-Rod as well just cos hes my favourite player. Nice to hear from you Tennis fans in this thread :cheers

U.S Open so far Great tennis as tyhe US always is and I cant wait for the semis as we will have great great matches. I still cant see past Federer winning it as he is just too good. Betting wise its been terrible for me as I usually make huge profits during a slam an d this time I have fallen well short :(

Re: U.S Open so far Yeah as usual it's been a good US Open with some classic 5-setters, but the best is yet to come with teh semis under lights, which is where the tournament comes into its own. I have hewitt at 10/1 because it's too big a price, considering that IMO it's anybodys tournament between Roddick, Fed, Hewitt, and, the guy everybody has forgot, Agassi. Yes, he can win it ;)