Grex's HOMES; 558 selections; +5.1% yield

Grex

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites I had Real Madrid -1.5 yesterday. Won 3-2. Got Inter -1.5 today. 0-0 with 10 left. I've had a terrible weekend of betting. I was on Palermo but the odds barely touch my losses this weekend.

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites Hmm why is the recovery target only 0.98? Sqrt(20.33)/2 = 2.25 for each of the 2 selections. Anyway, while I see many people backing Spurs, I do hope Blackburn will turn up and do their best in this fixture.

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites

Hmm why is the recovery target only 0.98? Sqrt(20.33)/2 = 2.25 for each of the 2 selections.
My mistake..... actually, the total loss recovery amount is based on the West Ham losing stake excluding the €4.04 loss chase from the previous round (that has been "written off"). So the loss is €15.28.... sqrt = 3.91.... /2 = 1.95 (I divided by 2 twice :wall). For the sake of system consistency, I will adjust the stake when I post the update after the Genoa match.
....Anyway' date=' while I see many people backing Spurs, I do hope Blackburn will turn up and do their best in this fixture.[/quote'] Blackburn definitely turned up and did their best.... unfortunately it wasn't quite enough. I had Spurs at AH (-1.25), so well pleased with the late goal.

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites

Blackburn definitely turned up and did their best.... unfortunately it wasn't quite enough. I had Spurs at AH (-1.25)' date= so well pleased with the late goal.
Good for you! :ok Wasn't expecting to get anything out of this match anyway. :lol

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites Again nice weekend for your system! :clap I dont know about the possibilities for looking back but do you know what would be your yield if you had played all your games with Asian handicap -1 for your home teams? Most of your picks were winners ... and Asian are offering higher odds :)

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites Thanks, Glory6. Yes, I have all the records for the selections. Problem is that football-data.co.uk normally only gives historical data for this season on AH(0)... but I think I have a programme somewhere to convert 1X2 odds to AH odds. I'll have a look at your suggestion and let you know.

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites ... and the good news is..... Lawro's Predictions for the EPL: Everton 2-0 Bolton :clap Wigan 2-1 Burnley :clap Man United 1-1 Liverpool :cry but perhaps he's a little bit biased ;)

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites When was the last time we have 5 fixtures in our selection? :lol Was very impressed by Fulham, and I think they could be the dark horses to win the competition. Anyway, I guess the winner of Man Utd vs Liverpool will come down to the performance of Rooney vs Torres? Lol.

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites 2 out of 2 tonight! :nana Once again, another late goal for the system.. Thanks to Wigan! After predicting Burnley to go down with Portsmouth last week in "4 Systems are better than 1", I'm tipping Hull to join the duo. The new managers of Hull and Burnley don't seem to have the calibre to keep the clubs up in my opinion.

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites Yes.... 3.5 minutes into added time :loon, but they all count. I tend to agree with you about Hull... any team who contrives to throw away a winning position against a team which should be totally demoralised, doesn't deserve to stay up (no disrespect meant to Pompey.... I'm sure their players are 100% committed). I'll post the updated table after Roma's win (:hope)

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites Hope you weren't too busy celebrating Man Utd's victory and Chelsea's dropped points, and forgot that there's a couple of midweek fixtures from EPL and ISA that qualify for your system. :loon

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites Nope I didn't. I rarely back Blackburn these days - it would be double the agony if they were to lose. :loon They seem to play better without the pressure of relegation hanging over their heads. Man Utd and Arsenal will be coming to Ewood Park soon, so I guess it will probably be interesting. ;)

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites I'm leaving out Everton-West Ham this weekend, not really because of the criteria, but more due to the plight that West Ham is in now. No doubt that Everton have hit form, and West Ham have lost 2 home matches in a row, but I will avoid this one. Good luck for this weekend!