Mirror EPT Challenge sats9th-24th-Final 25th

w1nsome

Mirror EPT Challenge mirror-uk-header.jpg Win an EPT London prize package and expert training! The same people that brought you the Mirror Poker League are now ready to present the Mirror EPT Challenge - an EXCLUSIVE promotion that gives Mirror readers the chance to win a seat at the European Poker Tour (EPT) event in London, worth $12,350, plus expert tuition from one of our pro players! Simply play in any of the free-to-enter and $1 qualifier tournaments to be in with a shot at winning this amazing prize. Make it to the Final on September 25 and you’ll be playing for the EPT London prize package that includes buy-in for the Main Event, hotel accommodation and money for expenses. This year’s EPT London is set to be one of the biggest European Poker Tour events yet, with a huge prize pool on offer and the world’s best players in town. And now you can join them. The private training from Team PokerStars Pro means you’ll be getting tips and advice on how to win a live tournament just like EPT London. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and is not to be missed. The Mirror EPT Challenge is only open to Mirror readers in the UK, and each tournament is password protected. You can get each exclusive password by going to the >poker page on the Mirror website. How to Play There are qualifier tournaments running everyday from now until September 24 at the times listed below. If you haven’t already done so, download the free PokerStars software and register an account. Follow the on screen instructions and you’ll be playing in minutes. Then you can register for a Mirror EPT Challenge qualifier, using the exclusive password available from the Mirror online poker page. You’ll find the tournaments listed in the PokerStars lobby by clicking ‘Tourney’ and ‘Private’.

EventBuy-InTimePrizes
Mirror EPT Challenge Freeroll QualifierFree19:00 local time (14:00 ET)Places 1-9 win a seat in the final
Mirror EPT Challenge $1 Qualifier$119:30 local time (14:30 ET)Places 1-5 win a seat in the final
Final The Mirror EPT Challenge Final will take place at 19:30 local time (14:30 ET) on September 25. The winner will be awarded with an EPT London prize package worth $12,350! Contact [email protected] if you have any questions about the Mirror EPT Challenge. -------------------------------------------------- Sats from 9th-24th sep content_bttm.gif

Re: Mirror EPT Challenge sats9th-24th-Final 25th

EventBuy-InTimePrizes
Mirror EPT Challenge Freeroll QualifierFree19:00 local time (14:00 ET)Places 1-9 win a seat in the final
Mirror EPT Challenge $1 Qualifier$119:30 local time (14:30 ET)Places 1-5 win a seat in the final
Wrong way round! The freeroll is first 5 the paid one is 1st 9

EventBuy-InTimePrizes
Wrong way round! The freeroll is first 5 the paid one is 1st 9
Not according to the freeroll tourney lobby :unsure

Re: Mirror EPT Challenge sats9th-24th-Final 25th Qualified tonight in the $1 buy in - 2nd out of 54: PokerStars Tournament #193437648, No Limit Hold'em Super Satellite Buy-In: $1.00 USD 54 players Total Prize Pool: $54.00 USD Target Tournament #193436179 9 tickets to the target tournament Tournament started 2009/09/11 14:30:00 ET Dear SirWigALot, You finished the tournament in 2nd place. You qualified to play in Tournament #193436179 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #193436179 Lobby for further details. In addition a USD 10.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Mirror EPT Challenge sats9th-24th-Final 25th Just going to C&P a post I made earlier in the Team LUK thread, I don't know if what I'm asking is 'against the rules', if so so please dismiss this out of hand and I'll have a family member attempt to play the game, otherwise any established/well trusted member feel free to reply or PM me if interested. Cheers, Mick.

Because I'm out tomorrow (sorry this is off topic) I have a dilemma myself as I'm reg'd on Stars for the mirror EPT final freeroll, I don't know what the policy is or if any of you are interested but if anyone wants to play it for me, there is a $1000 prize pool on top of potentially winning a $12k package to the EPT in London. I'd be happy to do a 60/40 split (favouring the player) if they cash in the game which they can transfer directly after playing. If they were to win the package I'd need to look at the options available but first choice would be (if Stars/The Mirror allow it) to allow the player to play the EPT with the same 60/40 split on any winnings. If thats not available then further options can be discussed. Do you think this is worth offering in the staking forum despite it technically being a freeroll? Or is it frowned upon around PL to have others playing your account etc? If so forget I mentioned it! :lol

Re: Mirror EPT Challenge sats9th-24th-Final 25th P/stars have a great c/support--i'm sure they will let you transfer for other player to play L/year around this time i won a package to the APPT Auckland on Stars,did not fancy going-as had been to Melbourne in Jan. for poker/pro and Aussie mill.[torturous journey as i'm a smoker--also skint] Stars let me tranfer package to a young lad from Hamilton[N/Z]--NO PROBS.

Re: Mirror EPT Challenge sats9th-24th-Final 25th Chapman--prob. you have left it a little late in day--[but for future ref.]--/PStars support would have transfered ticket to your chosen player and unreged. you, and replaced your nominated player in your place. Bit of can of worms--letting some1 play on your account--which is against their T/C

Chapman--prob. you have left it a little late in day--[but for future ref.]--/PStars support would have transfered ticket to your chosen player and unreged. you, and replaced your nominated player in your place. Bit of can of worms--letting some1 play on your account--which is against their T/C
Cheers mate thats handy to know for future reference. Like I said I wasn't sure what the policy was as I've never done anything similar before but there is now a chance I will play anyway as it looks like my plans could change, might have to sit out the first half hour or so. :ok