U21 Euro Championship - Sept 04

Hi, Just checking out the fixtures for today and was looking for some advice. FYR Macedonia U21 vs England U21 You can get 1.39 on England on betfair. Looking at past form it looks like Macedonia are really poor. I think they've won once in their last six games, and lost the opening qualifier 3-1 to Greece. Looking at the England squad, it looks like they should batter them by a few goals, to name a few from attack and midfield they look really strong. Sturridge Welbeck Sears Wilshere Rodwell Cattermole I know it's a different team to the one that got to the final in Sweden, but it's looks good. Would there be any reason England should not win this game very comfortably?

Re: U21 Euro Championship - Sept 04 Match : Spain U21 v Poland U21 European Qualifier Selection : Spain U21 -1.5 (AH) Price : 1.80 @ Ladbrokes Strength : 10/10 Reason : Spain's disappointing display in the recent Euro in Sweden will motivate this side to getting off to a flyer in there opening qualifier. I fully expect them to want to put on a good display and score a few goals, with the talent they have on display i can't see them winning by anything less than 2 goals.

Re: U21 Euro Championship - Sept 04 Match : Spain U21 v Poland U21 European Qualifier Selection : Spain U21 -1.5 (AH) Price : 1.80 @ Ladbrokes Strength : 10/10 Reason : Spain's disappointing display in the recent Euro in Sweden will motivate this side to getting off to a flyer in there opening qualifier. I fully expect them to want to put on a good display and score a few goals, with the talent they have on display i can't see them winning by anything less than 2 goals.

Re: U21 Euro Championship - Sept 04 Georgia U21 v Turkey U21, Turkey U21 @1.58 10bet Huge gap between two teams here. Turkey had few great results recently, like two friendlies they won over Azerbaijan and Germany 3-1. They won both matches in the group vs Ireland and Armenia 5-2 on away. Georgia is a weak side, they lost to teams like Belarus, Albania and Estonia. Visitors should claim another three points in this match and continue their positive streak.

Re: U21 Euro Championship - Sept 04 Greece U21 - England U21, Under 2.5 @1.91 10bet Greece currently sitting at the top of the table with two wins over Macedonia and Lithuania while England defeated Macedonia in Prilep. I expect a tight match, Pearce is still looking his best team, he has more than a few classy players on his disposal but that's far from ideal, at least according to what they played in Macedonia only few days ago. Neither team will risk too much and both teams wouldn't mind a draw too much. Game will be played at 18:00, i guess it's still hot in Greece so that could be one more factor why to take under. Germany U21 v Czech Rep. U21, Over 2.5 @1.87 10bet These two teams are more equal than odds are suggesting but still i decided to back under here. Germany lost many players after winning EC this year, now this is very young team with only few players who are actually playing for their clubs on regular basis. Czech have players mostly from their league, and they have won all three matches in the group so far so they don't have that much pressure on their shoulders. I expect an exciting and most of all open match with lots of goals, three would do the job for me here.

Re: U21 Euro Championship - Sept 04 Romania U21 vs Moldova U21 Romania will try to maintain ther 100 percent record after 3 games by overcoming Moldova. Romania have shown us that they are a team with deadly attack and best defender in Group A by producing 8 goal and concede no goal in their 3 matches. Romania 2 – 0 Andorra Faroe Island 0 – 4 Romania Andorra 0 – 2 Romania With this performance, I can see that Moldova will be hard to score. Moldova have made good start in their campaign on European U21 Championship with 1 win against Latvia (1-0) and being held draw by Faroe Island (1-1). Bookie offered Asian Handicap -1.5 for Romania to win, I’m not sure Romania can win by more than one goal to cover this handicap their past record against Romania shown that they are not an easy opponent for Romania. Moldova hold Romania 0-0 in their last friendly match in 05/02/2008. But I believe Romania will try to attack since first minute to secure their position and Romania will lead in first half. And Romania odds at 1.62 to win in 1st half is a must take.

Re: U21 Euro Championship - Sept 04 I couldn't be more irritated by the official in the Germany U21 game deciding that was a penalty when it clearly wasn't! Fair enough, Germany U21 were playing pretty poor and not getting any width into their game but it was still open for them 'til that happened. Instead, another official ruins a game. How long before video technology? How long's a piece of string?!

Re: U21 Euro Championship - Sept 04 Slovakia U21 vs Cypurs U21 After dissapointed result against Norway in last match, Slovakia U21 will try to regain their confident to win match against Cyprus. Slovakia play good in their last 2 match. 1st match they won 2-1 against Serbia and last match draw 2-2 against Norway. Norway stole the last minute goal through Orry Larsen in 91’. This match is their first match play in their own country Meanwhile Cyprus showing good record in this qualifier round. Cyprus won 2-0 in Croatia and lost 1-3 to Norway in their own ground. As u can see, both team have an ability to score and also to concede an goal. Bookie over 2.75 for Full Time bet and over 1 goal for HT bet. For me, over 1 goal at HT with odds 1,7 is a must bet.