Uefa Champions League Play Off 2nd Leg 25/26 August

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Uefa Champions League Play Off 2nd Leg 25/26 August

APOEL v FC Kobenhavn Jumping on the OVER 2.5 @ 2.3 . Cant beleave the odds. Neither of the two is some defensive power and it is hard to play in the heat and moisture in Nikosia.
3-1 in first half. Adding a small bet for 2 more goals in second half @ 2.2

Re: Uefa Champions League Play Off 2nd Leg 25/26 August There pride aint on the card now, doesnt matter if they get drubbed, two fortunate goals in the 1st leg, and a diving cheating bastard in the 2nd. They hardly have been outplayed by Arsenal over both legs, the tie is over due to luck and a nicely timed cheating dive. Also you have lost your bet, contradict yourself with Celtic do not seem able to score, yet cause they are 5.00 they might now!

Celtic does not seem able to score at all. However, their pride is on the card now. 5.00 for next goal to be scored by Celtic is too much to pass on. P.S 6.6 now..adding a bit

There pride aint on the card now' date=' doesnt matter if they get drubbed, two fortunate goals in the 1st leg, and a diving cheating bastard in the 2nd. They hardly have been outplayed by Arsenal over both legs, the tie is over due to luck and a nicely timed cheating dive. Also you have lost your bet, contradict yourself with Celtic do not seem able to score, yet cause they are 5.00 they might now![/quote'] ..now i did loose it..celtic are playing like children. agree first goal was a dive tho.

Re: Uefa Champions League Play Off 2nd Leg 25/26 August Up until the dive and penalty Celtic were looking ok, could have quite easily snatched a goal and turned the tie around, unfortunately a poor ref decision and a blatant dive prevented that from ever happening, not saying it would have unfolded like that, but we will never know now, they were cheated from having that opportunity.

Eduardo could of had four already let alone 1.

I took under 2.5 in Stutgart v Timisoara just minutes before the game at @2.40. I think romanias will defend while Stutgart will be relaxed after 2-0 away lead so could be same game as against Shakhtar-many chances but boring 0-0.
Boring 0-0 then :nana:beer I wish i would bet on 0-0 correct score as well...

Mate if you don't mind me asking, assuming 4/10 means you think it will come in 4/10 times), why are you betting on it at 2.25? That price at that probability makes it a losing bet Maybe I've misread your meaning.
I usually put my bets in units, this time I also added my confidence in strength. I other words a 10/10 bet for me ( max confidence ) would be with 20 units. And, no, I don't mind your question....

Re: Uefa Champions League Play Off 2nd Leg 25/26 August 5-1 on aggregate in the end. Well done Celtic for scoring a goal away. Atleast the Celtics have somethign to Cheer about now. :) Stuttgart didnt manage to get through the Timorosa defence, unbelievable. Ive never known such a horrible team in my life. Talk about park the bus infront of the goal. Real negative footballing side. Atleast they are out now though.

Stuttgart didnt manage to get through the Timorosa defence' date=' unbelievable. Ive never known such a horrible team in my life. Talk about park the bus infront of the goal. Real negative footballing side. Atleast they are out now though.[/quote'] :lol Absolutely i am with on your comment.I was nearly sleeping while watching 10 minutes highlights.:lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegaygambler viewpost.gif I admire your courage soldier but Would you by any chance be Romanian ?
Er ..... No! unsure.gif Why ?
Cos ive noticed alot of Romanians on this site got really "defensive" about this team in the past, and they back it regardless of who they play, cos they think they can beat anybody.. NO pun intended about the "Defensive" part btw. I kind of hope the plane crashes on the way back to Romania lol.. I really hate this team, tactics are backward somewhat. Why defend all game when your 2-0 down on agg....lol

Re: Uefa Champions League Play Off 2nd Leg 25/26 August They simply dont know any other way to play. But they are extremely good at the way they do it. In 4 league games this year they have conceded only once but scored only three. Its their style and they wont chance it. They may not have won last night but did keep another clean sheet and 14.5 was too big about a side who could have scored late on and the Germans wouldnt have minded as they would still have gone through. They didnt and thats life but while you and others may not like their style, it still doesnt make them shit (Just boring and negative to watch)....These are completely different things. a 14.5 shot is generally accepted to be on the back of a 4 or 5 goal drubbing..... Find me a team capable of doing that to them this year!

They simply dont know any other way to play. But they are extremely good at the way they do it. In 4 league games this year they have conceded only once but scored only three. Its their style and they wont chance it. They may not have won last night but did keep another clean sheet and 14.5 was too big about a side who could have scored late on and the Germans wouldnt have minded as they would still have gone through. They didnt and thats life but while you and others may not like their style, it still doesnt make them shit (Just boring and negative to watch)....These are completely different things. a 14.5 shot is generally accepted to be on the back of a 4 or 5 goal drubbing..... Find me a team capable of doing that to them this year!
I dont have any arguments with that, this team is top notch at what they do. Score and conceed no goals and park the team bus infront of goal... As i said before, its a really horrible team.