Weekly Cash Game Details - Mondays Starting August 31

deadlydaveLDN

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Weekly Cash Game Details - Mondays Starting August 31 First off - with ladbrokes, I think they're as safe as you can get in the poker world, even though they're on the microgaming network - they hold your funds themselves, its not with microgaming - so laddies are who you need to trust, not microgaming. I'm not sure I totally agree with Dave's analogy, though giving it some thought, maybe it is more applicable to microgaming than some other networks. For most networks, your funds are held by the network and not the skin - therefore if the skin goes bust or is fraudulant, then the network still holds players funds and can recoup them (and under some jurisdictions, players funds are ringfenced and protected - seemingly not at microgaming though). I dont know exactly how it works on microgaming, but the recent problems seem to suggest that the skins hold the funds themselves, and not microgaming. I think the bottom line, is that for non microgaming networks, then the network is the guarantee of integrity for the skin. If you trust the network, then you are safe with any skin on the network. This relationship seems reversed on microgaming - the network is NOT a guarantee of integrity and you need to judge each skin individually when considering microgaming sites. If randompokersite comes along with a good deal and they were on Microgaming, I wouldn't play there because I dont know enough about randompokersite to trust them however if randompokersite2 comes along with a good deal and they were on Boss, I would play there because I know enough about the Boss network (through empirical evidence of playing there) to trust them.

Re: Weekly Cash Game Details - Mondays Starting August 31 Oh great so go to deposit and find the max is set to £50 a day and can only be changed 24hrs after request :eyes Oh then find i can't transfer through neteller and so currently on to support to try and change to a straight bank transfer because it doesn't let me anyway! :@ And finally i have now $94 in my laddies account not even enough to catch a bus into town nevermind play lots of poker :eyes i'll just be playing .5/.10 i guess!

Re: Weekly Cash Game Details - Mondays Starting August 31

I'm having difficulty depositing on any Microgaming skin. Whenever I click on Cashier/Bank it just gives me a blank screen' date=' any ideas? :\[/quote'] Only play on laddies the other microgaming skins can't be trusted, i've just (finally) deposited on there although it's a massive **** around i'm surprised the site has any fish at all on there, total joke. If you have vista try right click doing run as admin when starting the client.

Re: Weekly Cash Game Details - Mondays Starting August 31

I want to play but no one has gven me the password - doesnt seem to be the usual MTT one - can someone PM me.
I can't send you PMs until you have 50 posts, but I've sent it to the (Hotmail) email you used to register for PL.

Re: Weekly Cash Game Details - Mondays Starting August 31 I've mis-clicked bet sizes so many times in that session pretty bad! Was down $45 early on mostly due to AK v uber's QQ and flopped straight vs flopped flush but ended only $8 down partly thanks to over pair KK which hit a straight on river vs uber's flopped 2 pair so got him back ;)