Betfair Challenge - Team LUK

deadlydaveLDN

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK

OK. I've updated the post above. That just leaves Sunday. Looks like Mick, Dave and I are all unavailable, and probably also Steve if he's busy having babies. Are you able to play that one, Mike? If you do, that will give a reasonable balance of games played and buy-ins.
Mother in laws birthday on sunday unlikely im going to back in time to play Dont mind puttin up the stake if someone else can play PnB

Mother in laws birthday on sunday unlikely im going to back in time to play Dont mind puttin up the stake if someone else can play PnB
Just had a conversation with my mate, we have paintballing from 9:30am through til 4:30pm (wasn't aware it was an all day thing), the place is in Ipswich which means we're likely to get home between 5-5:30pm and I'm told there is no drinking during painball (:cry) so I will be sober when we get back, the plan is to get to town around 7ish and crack on from there. Sundays game starts at 6:35pm so its possible I could meet the boys a bit later, its gonna be a late one anyway as its not a next day wedding so missing a couple of hours might not be the end of world, I can get ready to go out before the game and be ready to leave as soon as I win. :lol I'll have a word with the groom tomorrow and explain playing the game could potentially be worth alot of money next month, depending on his response and if there is absolutely no chance of anyone else playing, then I will play Sunday, will confirm tomorrow. :ok I'd still like to take Tuesday as I fancy playing that particular game. Sorry for rambling, just thinking/typing out loud. :\

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK Not sure it's worth missing your mate's do for, but it's up to you. I suggest that if anybody decides that they definitely can and want to play, they post here. Otherwise, if anybody finds on Sunday that they are available after all, they can just jump in. The Tuesday/Wednesday games will be bigger fields, so more prize money available, so those are the most important ones.

Not sure it's worth missing your mate's do for' date=' but it's up to you.[/quote'] Its not to be honest, I'm afraid the response I got from him today was "Are you having a f'n giggle? You're not blowing me out on my stag for a poxy game of poker, not even for two hours!" After a 20 year friendship, I'm not going to argue so I deffo won't be able to play Sunday, sorry chaps, still good for Saturday and Tuesday though. :\

Its not to be honest, I'm afraid the response I got from him today was "Are you having a f'n giggle? You're not blowing me out on my stag for a poxy game of poker, not even for two hours!" After a 20 year friendship, I'm not going to argue so I deffo won't be able to play Sunday, sorry chaps, still good for Saturday and Tuesday though. :\
I must say, I can see his point! :lol Never mind. If anybody is unexpectedly available on Sunday then just jump in; otherwise we'll just make up the difference on the remaining days.

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK Hi Guys Can anyone be a last minute sub for me tommorrow Have to go to Worthing for a meeting tommorrow Its a 6.30 start and chances are im not going to get home in time to register Would sugest that if i havent registered by 6.15, someone else could step in Im concious that i have not played or contributed as much as the rest of you its not intentional, just never seemed to be in the right place at the right time If i can make it up in any way i will - anyone know a fast acting swineflu spell for mother-in-laws

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK I'm out on the lash tomorrow night won't be able to cover, sorry Mike and no worries if you can't play, how dare you have a life! :lol Because I'm out tomorrow (sorry this is off topic) I have a dilemma myself as I'm reg'd on Stars for the mirror EPT final freeroll, I don't know what the policy is or if any of you are interested but if anyone wants to play it for me, there is a $1000 prize pool on top of potentially winning a $12k package to the EPT in London. I'd be happy to do a 60/40 split (favouring the player) if they cash in the game which they can transfer directly after playing. If they were to win the package I'd need to look at the options available but first choice would be (if Stars/The Mirror allow it) to allow the player to play the EPT with the same 60/40 split on any winnings. If thats not available then further options can be discussed. Do you think this is worth offering in the staking forum despite it technically being a freeroll? Or is it frowned upon around PL to have others playing your account etc? If so forget I mentioned it! :lol

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK Cashed 2nd tonight to break my duck in this challenge at last. :ok However with a bit of luck (I mean this with all respect to the team), I won't be able to play any more games in the run in, I'm off to London in the morning to play in the WSOPE ME, posted a thread in the live poker forum with details, I apologise but I'm sure you will all understand. :hope

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK I'm pretty sure I've got enough Betfair points this last week to get us the maximum boost. I'm sure we're all hoping that Mick won't be able to play tomorrow, so we ought to have somebody ready to step in if needed, as there'll be lots of points available. If necessary I could play, but as I'm down to play on Wednesday it should probably be somebody else. Any offers? And good luck tonight, Dave. :hope

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK Good luck, whichever of you plays. :hope If they didn't cash tonight we'd need about $58 to overtake Team Ace of Clubs (maybe a bit more if they have some undeclared Betfair points) and about $165 to overtake Team Kent. Of course, if other teams get big finishes that could be irrelevant, but it might be worth bearing in mind if you get into the money, especially if none of the other team reps do.