Staking For Best PL Team

KunkuWap

Re: Staking For Best PL Team Blimey, didn't realise just how poor the choice of games are, are the turbo games really going to allow the best players/team to shine? :unsure I'll still play but if all the games (bar the 18k, and the 20:45 2k) had blind levels of between 10(maybe even 8) -15 mins there would be a really good choice I think. At the moment the 18:35 and 22:15 ($500 gtd) look the best options, what are the level times in the turbo/super turbo games?

Re: Staking For Best PL Team

Any definitive answer to this yet? If Betfair points earned from exchange betting count' date=' then I would imagine that would make a big difference to certain teams (especially any team BtP might join :tongue2).[/quote'] Sorry guys - forgot to put this up. It has been confirmed - Betfair Points only count from Poker.

Re: Staking For Best PL Team Provisionally, the schedule for Week 1 will be: Tuesday 1st September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - 6 max - Standard Stacks with Standard Blinds Wednesday 2nd September: 19:00 NLHE Freezeout - $10+$1 - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Thursday 3rd September: 21:00 Pot Limit Omaha Freezeout - $5+50c Friday 4th September: TBC(Between 20:00 and 21:00) Heads Up NLHE Tournament - $5+50c Saturday 5th September: 19:30 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Sunday 6th September: 18:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Deep Starting Stack with Slow Blinds Monday 7th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule

Re: Staking For Best PL Team Just to clarify the prizes - they are a staking a day to the $100+$9 $18k gtd in October. This is a total of 27 buy ins x $109. The games are Monday to Saturday only - there is no staking on Sunday nights.

Provisionally, the schedule for Week 1 will be: Tuesday 1st September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - 6 max - Standard Stacks with Standard Blinds Wednesday 2nd September: 19:00 NLHE Freezeout - $10+$1 - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Thursday 3rd September: 21:00 Pot Limit Omaha Freezeout - $5+50c Friday 4th September: TBC(Between 20:00 and 21:00) Heads Up NLHE Tournament - $5+50c Saturday 5th September: 19:30 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Sunday 6th September: 18:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Deep Starting Stack with Slow Blinds Monday 7th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule
Some interesting tournaments... cheers Gaf.

Re: Staking For Best PL Team Well worth playing this week Woodie! As far as I am aware, the bonus boost basically acts as a multiplier on winnings won in the scheduled tournaments. So basically if you get the max. 30% boost, it can have a pretty decent influence on your (our!) teams overall score at the end! I think it is calculated at the end? (is this correct GaF?) So say a team won $100 at the end of the challenge and had the full 30% boost. Their final score would be 130? To maximize the boost this week you have to achieve 3000 Betfair points as a team by any means on Betfair Poker. So you could play Cash Games or SNGs or MTTs, whatever. 50c in rake = roughly 6 BF points if I remember correctly. Ideally, as a team of 6 we are aiming to hit 500 BF points each (3000 points divided by 6 players) so if you were to play (and therefore rake) a decent amount this week it gives the team a better chance of being up at the top come the end of the challenge! Well, that's my understanding of it anyway, if anyone spots that I've made a cock up, please correct :)... but anyway, it's definitely worth playing as much as you can this week!

I think it is calculated at the end? (is this correct GaF?) So say a team won $100 at the end of the challenge and had the full 30% boost. Their final score would be 130?
Sounds spot on to me :ok

Re: Staking For Best PL Team I may have trouble getting involved here. I know that I have never deposited on Betfair before, but they are only allowing me to deposit £10:$. I am all in favour of responsible gambling but I was only thinking of putting £50 in. I'm not going to muck about waiting for them to increase my limit or go in and try and deposit on a daily basis to see if I can (have neither the time or inclination). Has anyone come across this or able to offer any solutions?:unsure

I may have trouble getting involved here. I know that I have never deposited on Betfair before, but they are only allowing me to deposit £10:$. I am all in favour of responsible gambling but I was only thinking of putting £50 in. I'm not going to muck about waiting for them to increase my limit or go in and try and deposit on a daily basis to see if I can (have neither the time or inclination). Has anyone come across this or able to offer any solutions?:unsure
could you not deposit via betfair.com sports account and then just use that to fund poker (thats what i do)

Re: Staking For Best PL Team If you request via the website looks like it will be sorted in time for the tournament play next week. You'd only be missing out on the points boost this week, and sounds like you may have other things on your mind this week anyway?

• 4 weeks later...

Super Bonus Boost 00:00 Tuesday 25th August to 23:59 Monday 31st August: Team can earn up to 3000 Betfair Points for a 15% Super Bonus Boost (or pro rata proportions) Bonus Boost 00:00 Tuesday 1st September to 23:59 Monday 7th September: Team can earn up to 1000 Betfair Points for a 5% Bonus Boost (or pro rata proportions) 00:00 Tuesday 8th September to 23:59 Monday 14th September: Team can earn up to 1000 Betfair Points for a 5% Bonus Boost (or pro rata proportions) 00:00 Tuesday 15th September to 23:59 Monday 21st September: Team can earn up to 1000 Betfair Points for a 5% Bonus Boost (or pro rata proportions) 00:00 Tuesday 22nd September to 23:59 Monday 28th September: Team can earn up to 1000 Betfair Points for a 5% Bonus Boost (or pro rata proportions) Combined, the Super Bonus Boost and the Bonus Boost can not exceed 30% (this gives you a chance to recover if you don't max out in one week)
Just a reminder to all - last chance for Boost tonight!