** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

UEFA Europa League 4/6 August 2009/2010

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League 4/6 August 2009/2010 Such a stupid conceded goal unbelievable. They let Honved have too many chances after 60th minute. Well thats the handicap when betting on a team that already leads 5:1 and gets a red card after 1:0 leading the second match. Oh and that goal was scored with the arm, good referee - who cares as a Fenerbahce supporter, but how bad when you back Fenerbahce on ML.. oh well :unsure

Re: UEFA Europa League 4/6 August 2009/2010

I really don't like the turks......
Quality post, post of the year! Your my man! Congratulations! I was pissed that they didn't win but if you lost your money now because they did not win I am a happy man. Idiot.

Quality post, post of the year! Your my man! Congratulations! I was pissed that they didn't win but if you lost your money now because they did not win I am a happy man. Idiot.
I really don't like 1907zico...

Yep dissapointed Gent went down to 10 men... Dirty Italians no doubt diving all over the place!! :(
I am watching the game and the ref's decision in the first half were going almost always against Gent. As a result the players became furious (and correctly so) and the fans as well throwing bottles and other stuff onto the pitch. I believe the red card was for critising one of the decisions. A shame really as I was on Gent +0,5 and they hit the post when it still was 0:0.

I think Sarajevo is a very good bet today agains Helsingborg. The swedes are missing Larsson, Lantz and Landgren today and I expekt Sarajevo to win 2-0 or 3-0. You can get Sarajevo to 2.40-2.60
Sarajevo won 2-1 :) We're heading into extra time...

Fenerbache - 1 @ 1.75 v Budapest Honved :wall Fulham -2 @ 1.8 v FK Vetra. :clap Sigma Olomouc -1 @ 1.97 v Aberdeen. :clap FC Lahti v Club Brugge -1 @ 2.59 :wall
Brugge and Fenerbache both denied by late goals....:wall

Odense BK -2 @ 1.97 v Rabotnicki. :clap Hamburg - 2 @ 1.9 v Randers. :wall FC Basel -1.5, -2 @ 1.85 v KR Reykjavik. :clap
Hamburg was just a bizarre result.....:wall Another strange display from Rabotnicki.

Re: UEFA Europa League 4/6 August 2009/2010 Had a look at the fixtures earlier and I ran a mile. Prices were low as be damned and half the matches wer already over so not for me. Anyone make any decent money? Fair play if you did. Only 2 games gave me a remote temptation of a bet and that was the Bilbao match and 1 other ~I can't remember.... The real stuff gets underway in Germany this weekend :rock: Get on goals tomorrow night Wolfsburg vs VFB

I'd be very wary of betting on this game. Lahti rested a fair amount of players for their trip to Vaasa at weekend, including Jari Litmanen. They'll be more than up for this game because their Veikkausliiga campaign is virtually over. What's more, they're hosting one of the most unpredictable sides in Belgium. Club Brugge are more than capable of beating Anderlecht 3-0 and then losing to Mons 4-0. One thing is for sure here in my eyes and that's a lot of goals because neither side can defend but both can score. I quite fancy Lahti to shock Brugge here and win, although I'm not sure I'd dare speculate who will actually qualify! Good luck
I took that on board and had a feeling there'd be a goal or two in the last 15-20 mins. I waited until the over 0.5 was over 2.00, my minimum price, then bang, Brugge scored at the very second I decided to go for it. I missed several others I was keeping an eye on as well. Too slow on the draw tonight.

Young Boys - Bilbao Over 2.5 1.9 @ bet365 :nana Bilbao will try to recover from the loss in Spain. They are favourites and have to attack...i think they have definitely enough quality to win by more than one goal but Young Boys also has a very offensive style. Last year they scored 2.94!!!! goals per game at home...and in 36 matches only in 4 they failed to score...great record. I can see some goals in this match PAOK - Valerenga PAOK -1.5 1.875 @ Bet365 :@ PAOK will try to prove they should be taken in consideration when it comes to win the Greek League. Last year they were second and only in the Champions playoff they lost the first match at home...during the regular season, in 15 matches at home, they won 11 and drew 4. Great home record. After Olympiakos and Pana european wins, PAOK will try to show they are also a big club in Greece. Average Valerenga are 9th in Tippeligaen and in the last 7 matches lost 6 and only won against a side from the Adeccoligaen. Paços Ferreira - Bnei Yehuda Under 2.5 1.66 @ Betfair :nana I predict a very defensive aproach by Bnei Yehuda today, and the lack of experience from Paços Ferreira will make the game very tight. In the first match the portuguese side lost 1-0 but today they play at home and last year they scored only one goal less than the champion Porto and had a very good home performance. Bnei Yehuda should perfectly be aware of this and i think they will try to keep the advantage and park the bus in front of their area. The portuguese coach said they will try to attack with patience because if they conceed they are definitely out of the next phase. Low score maybe 0-0 or 1-0 for Paços. :hope
3pts staked 3.56pts back 0.56pts