20K Freeroll--FullTilt 9th july

w1nsome

the-20k-freeroll.jpg Play in the largest tournament in Full Tilt Poker history and win your share of $20,000 in The $20K Freeroll. Register for Free and Win Big Celebrate FIVE years of Full Tilt Poker by turning a free tournament entry into cold hard cash. Take your seat in The $20K Freeroll at 17:05 ET on July 9th. Don’t wait to join, this tournament will fill up fast. Click on the link below to go directly to The $20K Freeroll tournament lobby. Register for The $20K Freeroll

Play in the largest tournament in Full Tilt Poker history and win your share of $20,000 in The $20K Freeroll. Register for Free and Win Big Celebrate FIVE years of Full Tilt Poker by turning a free tournament entry into cold hard cash. Take your seat in The $20K Freeroll at 17:05 ET on July 9th. Don’t wait to join, this tournament will fill up fast. Click on the link below to go directly to The $20K Freeroll tournament lobby.

Re: 20K Freeroll--FullTilt 9th july

the-20k-freeroll.jpg Play in the largest tournament in Full Tilt Poker history and win your share of $20,000 in The $20K Freeroll. Register for Free and Win Big Celebrate FIVE years of Full Tilt Poker by turning a free tournament entry into cold hard cash. Take your seat in The $20K Freeroll at 17:05 ET on July 9th. Don’t wait to join, this tournament will fill up fast. Click on the link below to go directly to The $20K Freeroll tournament lobby.
Wheres the link i cant see it in the lobby:unsure

Re: 20K Freeroll--FullTilt 9th july I registered about an hour after you and there were 22,000 in...so value is marginal...and very flat payout down to 5000...so plenty will get a few dollars, but I have great difficulty in these and tend towards playing LAG, which is usually a bad thing. ...in fact 30005 now in...wonder if they will reopen it...could be one hell of a long game!

Re: 20K Freeroll--FullTilt 9th july

Lol only just seen that - I'm 1st too.:ok Didn't the largest stack and average chips info give it away a bit? :eyes
Didn't notice that was in shock,also table i was at i was the biggest stack by 6-7k only when i moved :sad Currently down to 27k