Lucky 7 System

This was given to me 20 years ago, it has not been published and i acquired it via a very shrewd elderly gentleman one day when doing a house removal for a friend and he gave me this in a folder. it was an amazing read and showed how he had made money from this for 25 years back to the days of Hackney Wick. This is a non complex system that anyone can use.. Trend You must play each race with a disciplined amount that is affordable by the punter. I will be playing this to a 2pt stake plan (£10 per pt). The process is that the traps will add up to either 7-14-21 in a meeting i will select in the morning, it either will be a morning, afternoon or a night meeting their is no preference which track to play. I will always miss the first race as i need a base number to play off to make the first trend match of (7). when you hit one of the trend numbers (7-14-21) you must ALWAYS miss the next race as again you will be starting from a new base number. I forgot a very important part of the trend (Sorry) if the numbers add over (21) you must go back to the base number and eliminate it and start from the second race, and if again it goes over the (21) again you must go back and eliminate the second race and so on - i will explain in the results. So i have chosen one meeting from the cards this evening from Newcaslte Betting Bank : 1000 Outlay : 2pt Per Race (if the system stops and wins at anytime the Outlay will show in the final returns) Returns :

Re: Lucky 7 System Newcastle Results Leave first race for base number Race 1 : Won by Trap 3 (So now i have to play (T4) to make (7) ) Race 2 : Won by Trap 6 (So now i have to play (T5) to make (14) ) Race 3 : Won by Trap 5 (3/1) - Puts the trend up (+40) Now i must miss out the first race to get a base number Race 4 : Won by Trap 2 The next bet will be (T5) to make (7) Race 5 : Won by Trap 5 (7/2) - Puts the trend up (+110) Now again you must leave the next race to get a base number Race 6 : Won by Trap 2 My next bet has to be (T5) to make (7) Race 7 : Won by Trap 6 Now i must play (T6) to make (14) Race 8 : Won by Trap 4 Now i must play (T2) to make (14) Race 9 : Won by Trap 1 Now i must play (T1) to make (14) Race 10 : Won by Trap 6 Now i must play (T2) to make (21) Race 11 : Won by Trap 5 This were you have to remember your base number and go back to it and eliminate it and start from the second number which in this case will be T6, add them up to see if the score goes to the trend number.. if you have read it right it has again gone over the (21) trend, so again go back and eliminate T6 and use the third winner from the new base which in this case will be T4 and you should have a total (16) which means now for the next race you would have to play (T5) to make (21) Race 12 : Won by Trap 5 (7/2) - Now the trend is still (+80) END OF MEETING - Race 13 not in play as it would have to be the base number and no 14th race. So on the night i have made a good profit - please if you do not understand do not hesitate to ask. Opening Bank : 1000 Outlay : 240 Returns : 320 Closing Bank : 1080

Re: Lucky 7 System Interesting strategy - tried it on paper (1 pt per race) with three meetings tonight. Two made small losses (-2 points and -3.75 points) but this was the third... Hall Green Race 1 : Won by Trap 5 (So I play [T2] to make [7]) Race 2 : Won by Trap 2 (3/1) (So miss next race) Race 3 : Won by Trap 6 (So I play [T1] to make [7]) Race 4 : Won by Trap 5 (So I play [T3] to make [14]) Race 5 : Won by Trap 2 (So I play [T1] to make [14]) Race 6 : Won by Trap 1 (4/1) (Miss next race) Race 7 : Won by Trap 6 (I play [T1] to make [7]) Race 8 : Won by Trap 1 (7/4) (Miss next race) Race 9 : Won by Trap 5 (I play [T2] to make [7]) Race 10 : Won by Trap 2 (4/1) So a 6pt outlay nets 16.75 points

Re: Lucky 7 System Interesting to say the least, My Father told me something very similar to this many years ago. Same as yours except you don't carry on with the traps, If Trap 3 wins the first you just back trap 4 till you have a winner. Then you stop. You set yourself the amount you want to win EG: 20pts, so if T4 is 4/1 you put on the 5pts, It can become very expensive. Not looked at this in years ( Going to have a look at the latest meeting for last week) Good Luck anyway Mate :hope

Re: Lucky 7 System Hi Trendsman, As you know, I am a big fan of your ATR thread, but as for this one, I cant see any logic in how it works. Essentially, you are just backing random numbers, and guessing as to the winner. I am confused how any system like this can be expected to return a profit ? Or am I missing something ?

Re: Lucky 7 System Hi again Trendsman, I have just checked all the meetings you have put here, IF it was done the way I said, Every meeting showed a winner, depending on what return you want. I did it just for 20pts profit per meeting. The meeting you would have to have spent most in was BelleVue around £100 before you hit the winner at 7/2 in the 7th race. The others were Sunderland 5 races winner was 6/1 Portsmouth 1 race winner 5/2 Wimbledon 2 races winner 7/2 Romford 1 race winner 5/2