confederations cup 2009

Re: confederations cup 2009 Really I think you guys are underestimating Egypt. Yes, they have struggled of late but these are the champions of Africa. Brazil always even when they're 1/10 on or something are a risky bet for me. They had to come from behind against Paraguay. They just always seem to me like they make hard work of it.I am going to have abit of fun on Aboutrika for Egypt and penalty taker Hosni for Egypt in the anytime markets. Italy are the same and the friendly matches which have been leading up to this tournament is basically the team they have brought to the tournament. The results include - Italy 4-3 New Zealand. Went down 3 times in that game. Enough said. USA could be a very valuable bet.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: confederations cup 2009

does anyone know brasil squad for this game ?
From goal.com Luis Fabiano returns to the squad after serving a one-game suspension. Possible formation: Julio Cesar, Alves, Lucio, Juan, Kleber, Gilberto Silva, Felipe Melo, Elano, Kaka, Robinho, Luis Fabiano. From the BBC Brazil have named a powerful squad that includes new Real Madrid signing Kaka. Manchester United midfielder Anderson and Chelsea defender Alex pulled out of the squad with injuries, but Manchester City forward Robinho should start. I'm starting to think about maybe the Brazil -2, that is one hell of a team.

Re: confederations cup 2009 USA sucks along side Andorra and San Marino. Face it, they are a baseball nation. Football (soccer) will never be their game. Italy are world champions. Italy @ 1.71 - Betfair.com Brazil will beat Egypt as everybody knows that brazilians are agile and fast, and with that killer lineup, the desert country dont stand a chance. Brazil -1.5 @ 1.84 - Betfair.com

Total matched on this event:

From Betfair.com: £871,638 - Brazil vs Egypt
Betting summary - Volume: £20,742 - Egypt
Betting summary - Volume: £823,005 - Brazil
Betting summary - Volume: £29,998 - The Draw
;)

Re: confederations cup 2009 think alves might get a goal today just got 7.6 on betfair score anytime and ive done more than 1.5 goals in the first half if brazil are going to whack egypt then their goals should come in the first half if theres much of a gulf, also brazil dont always start too hot and egypt may nick an early goal

SportFootball (Internationals)
EventUSA vs Italy
SelectionItaly (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date15/06/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.74 (Lay)
ReasoningItaly just don't impress me nowadays. They are an ageing side and for me they don't have the class of previous years. The fact they are 1.74 for this match just shows how far they have fallen since winning the World Cup. They scraped past New Zealand 4-3 in their last international match which is not too impressive. USA are underrated on the football front in my opinion. Although known more for their version of rugby (NFL) and street games like Baseball (im having a dig here! lol) they are a decent footballing side. I think they will be up for this game much more and will be able to contain an Italy side that surely won't be too up for this tournament.

Re: confederations cup 2009 Its awesome! Although i put small stakes on these bets (because I finally paid out my major win through Ecuador) theres no better feeling than winning thanks to this forum! I might change my opinion on not betting for Italy. We'll see.

Re: confederations cup 2009 i did indeed mate thanks kaka anytime:clap zidan anytime:clap(i only actualy done him as when i was telling the guy who asked i remembered how good he was) brazil ht/ft:clap brazil to score a pk:clap brazil -2:wall brazil 3-0:wall all in all not bad! ive only tipped in 2 games so far and gave ecuador against the argies. having read on this excellent site how most people bet i have changed my style, used to try and bet on everything now im selective and all ready reaping the rewards. my football knowledege and jumps racing is my strength so hope to share that with you guys:cheers

Re: confederations cup 2009 What do you guys think about over 1.5 goals for 1.4 odds @ USA vs Italy? I know the odds arent too great, but I have alot of money to spend, so highstake might be worth it. I mean, honestly 2 random goals should be expected in this game?

Really I think you guys are underestimating Egypt. Yes, they have struggled of late but these are the champions of Africa. Brazil always even when they're 1/10 on or something are a risky bet for me. They had to come from behind against Paraguay. They just always seem to me like they make hard work of it.I am going to have abit of fun on Aboutrika for Egypt and penalty taker Hosni for Egypt in the anytime markets. Italy are the same and the friendly matches which have been leading up to this tournament is basically the team they have brought to the tournament. The results include - Italy 4-3 New Zealand. Went down 3 times in that game. Enough said. USA could be a very valuable bet.
your right ups have really made me think today :ok