Weekend Bets 5-7 june (internationals)

Re: Weekend Bets 5-7 june (internationals)

any one know the squad for czech - malta game? help me please I can not find anywhere:cry
The Czech squad will tell you absolutely nothing with only HUbschmann and Sirl with previous history in the national team. It's a friendly and the new coach says he doesn't need to see proven names like Cech in action. But basically it's technically a one-off as Straka is the new coach, but has the contract only for this match and his future will be decided earlier. Also it's a very good chance for the youngsters to make any impression. Can't see past a home win, but @ 1.15???

The Czech squad will tell you absolutely nothing with only HUbschmann and Sirl with previous history in the national team. It's a friendly and the new coach says he doesn't need to see proven names like Cech in action. But basically it's technically a one-off as Straka is the new coach' date=' but has the contract only for this match and his future will be decided earlier. Also it's a very good chance for the youngsters to make any impression. Can't see past a home win, but @ 1.15???[/quote'] I like under 3,5 cuz i dont think that malta will score a goal 1,77 odd is really nice

I just checked william hill mate Belarus/Belarus 1/6 i think they made a mistake with 13/8 otherwise i would put XXXL stake on it. England/England is 2/5 where did u get odds like 13/8 ???
Looks like Will Hill have suspended it, he means to win both halves so say they have to win 1-0 first half, then be 2-0 FT. 11/8 currently in SkyBet atm for England... http://odds.bestbetting.com/football/world-cup-2010/world-cup-qualification/europe-(uefa)/group-6/round-1/kazakhstan-v-england/win-both-halves/

Re: Weekend Bets 5-7 june (internationals) 1/6 could be delivered by 1-0 at half-time and 1-0 at full-time 13/8 can only be delivered if the side WIN both halves, like in the Champions League final. Looks OK for Belarus, but not for England as Kazakhstan normally get through the first 45 minutes OK.

Re: Weekend Bets 5-7 june (internationals) My weekend picks: Serbia & Netherlands double (bet of weekend) :) Singles: Netherlands -1 Serbia -1 Croatia under 2,5 g. Nigeria -1 Guinea - Cote D'Ivoire over 2,5 g. Zambia AH -1 Argentina -1 Bolivia over 2,5 g Uruguay +0,25 S. Korea

Re: Weekend Bets 5-7 june (internationals) yeh guys its to win both halves not ht/ft. I think england will be too strong this time round for kazaks ie it was 0-0 at ht last game, i got on it last nite england both halves 13/8 Serbia Netherlands

Re: Weekend Bets 5-7 june (internationals) 4 tips from Worls Cup qualifying matches: FYROM - Norway: Norway Win @ 2.6 (Betfred) Lithuania - Romania: Romania Win @ 2.4 (Ladbrokes) Sweden - Denmark: Sweden Win @ 2.10 (Betfred) Uruguay - Brazil: Brazil Win @ 2.45 (Expekt) Each match as a single bet and a 4 game parlay at Betfed with accum. odds of 31.05. Good luck everyone:hope

Just out of interest - why?
Hey Mozzi! Both teams are playing do or die in terms of qualification. A draw serves neither. Both teams have new coaches, but Norway has Olsen with experience in 1994 and 1998 World Cups whereas FYROM has the junior team coach at the helm... I also think Norwegian football is at least a notch above FYROM's and in a must game situation the visitors look good at 2.60.

Re: Weekend Bets 5-7 june (internationals) Ah right, fair play. The only reason I ask is because I've not seen a weaker Norwegian international outfit for some years, to be honest. I think they're in transition between the emerging crop and ageing veterans. Republic of Macedonia, however, are very much on the up. They're a tenacious bunch with a lot of experience and talent in attack. Their weak point is defence, but even there you will see players playing in decent leagues. All sides that come to this country struggle. In fact, no side has beaten them here by more than a goal since 2006. The reason I think that's relevant is because I don't think Norway are capable of keeping Pandev and co. from goalscoring and I don't think Republic of Macedonia are capable of keeping Norway out. That said, I don't think either side can score more than 1 goal, either! Haha so my call is 1-1 but good luck with your call. For me, the side that takes the lead in this game will be the winner, if either side.

Re: Weekend Bets 5-7 june (internationals) Slovakia (-4) @ 2.25 Serbia @ 1.36 Finland-1.5 @ 1.30 Paraguay @ 1.66 Nigeria @ 1.20 Italy @ 1.22 Belarus (-3) @ 2.30 7 Folds, 1 bet * £10.00 Massive handicaps on the home teamsfacing San Marino, Litchenstein and Andorra. I feel that when teams play minnows at home they face heavy pressure to put on a perfomance and win by a big margain

Italy -2 on the AH' date=' 11/8. Smash the doors down and steal the money. World Champions playing an east Belfast pub team with 4 debutants. Got to be a stroll in the park.[/quote'] Possible Starting XI – (4-4-2): Marchetti; Cassani, Esposito, Gamberini, Dossena; Brighi, Gattuso, Biagianti, D’Agostino; Mascara, Pazzini. this isnt exactly the team that won the world cup, still good enough to beat an inexperienced n ireland side tho. players like cathcart and johnny evans younger brother cory arnt exactly playing for the welders! they are 2 of man utd's outstanding upcoming talents. both teams are hugely inexperienced,only old heads being gattuso and healy. italy obviously are going to be the more talented group and the boy D'Agostino is gona be a hell of a test for Coates at the back (if he starts). Id be careful of any big handicaps on this game. Dont like betting against my wee country!

Re: Weekend Bets 5-7 june (internationals) I can see your point Pete. But a country such as Ireland usully relies heavily on their experienced players and starting an International with 4 new caps against any Italian side is a dangerous game To be honest it's a bit like the old Sunday pub team down the marshes, nudging your mate, pointing to your centre-foward and asking, "whats that blokes name?" It will be difficult for Ireland to score and any new boy to the pasta brigade will want to impress. Gatusso, a world class player in his day is not exactly past his sell-by. I suppose it's just how hard this Italian side are prepared to work is the biggest question. I think 3-0 Italy (-2 AH) with a small wager on Rossi to score first goal if he plays. Tuscany is a beautiful place, you should have gone to the game.

Re: Weekend Bets 5-7 june (internationals) I can see a good small bet on Estonia - Equatorial Guinea. Martin Reim is finishing his football carer for Estonia and it will be his last game.And i guess it is worth trying a small be ton Estonia to win it at @ ~2

Re: Weekend Bets 5-7 june (internationals) Croatia to beat Ukraine - 8/11 Serbia to beat Austria - 2/5 Holland to beat Iceland - 4/11 Australia to beat Qatar - 8/11 S. Korea to beat UAE - 4/5 5 Fold £20 pays £205.05 with Coral one for fun.... Portugal, Sweden, Wales, Serbia, Bulgaria, FYROM, Holland, Brazil, Australia and S. Korea £1 acca pays £373.00 with coral J.Terry 1st scorer and 3-0 W.Rooney 1st scorer and 4-0 P.Crouch 1st scorer and 4-0 £2 staked on each, also had £2 on J.Terry e/w 1st scorer :hope GL to all

Re: Weekend Bets 5-7 june (internationals) Bet Receipt No. : O/21164498/0000132

spacer.gif spacer.gif spacer.gif
Selection Selection Details Result
1 Football Matches Pending
World Cup Qualifiers
Serbia v Austria
6th of Jun 2009 7:30 pm
Win-Draw-Win
Serbia @ 2/5
2 Football Matches Pending
World Cup Qualifiers
Albania v Portugal
6th of Jun 2009 7:45 pm
Win-Draw-Win
Portugal @ 4/11
3 Football Matches Pending
World Cup Qualifiers
Iceland v Holland
6th of Jun 2009 7:45 pm
Win-Draw-Win
Holland @ 4/11
4 Football Matches Pending
International Friendlies
Italy v Northern Ireland
6th of Jun 2009 7:50 pm
Win-Draw-Win
Italy @ 2/9
5 Football Matches Pending
World Cup Qualifiers
Argentina v Colombia
6th of Jun 2009 10:00 pm
Win-Draw-Win
Argentina @ 2/7
6 Football Matches Pending
World Cup Qualifiers
Bulgaria v Ireland
6th of Jun 2009 6:30 pm
Asian Handicap 2
Bulgaria (0.0 & -0.5) @ 1.70
7 Football Matches Pending
World Cup Qualifiers
Kazakhstan v England
6th of Jun 2009 4:00 pm
Asian Handicap
England (-2.0) @ 1.78

Re: Weekend Bets 5-7 june (internationals) My big acc was destoyed by Finland (needed to win by more than a goal) My other one was destoyed by zambia (needed to win by more than a goal) and it looks like Australia have ruined other peoples accs here

Re: Weekend Bets 5-7 june (internationals) I can't believe Brazil are 2-0 up at Uruguay after being battered for the entire game! A goalkeeping error and a defensive error are the only reasons Brazil are winning this game

Re: Weekend Bets 5-7 june (internationals) Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts and bets and a big thank you to Caveman :ok (Serbia/Netherlands Double) managed to make a bit of profit today, would have made a hell of alot more if us Aussies had of won. Watched the last half and the Aussies were attacking really good I thought, just the Qatar keeper kept them all out!

yeh guys its to win both halves not ht/ft. I think england will be too strong this time round for kazaks ie it was 0-0 at ht last game, i got on it last nite england both halves 13/8 Serbia Netherlands
:nana:beer australia were happy with the draw all game i thought, boring! dont they realise we have bets on?! :tongue2