** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Weekend Bets 5-7 june (internationals)

Re: Weekend Bets 5-7 june (internationals)

I can see your point Pete. But a country such as Ireland usully relies heavily on their experienced players and starting an International with 4 new caps against any Italian side is a dangerous game To be honest it's a bit like the old Sunday pub team down the marshes, nudging your mate, pointing to your centre-foward and asking, "whats that blokes name?" It will be difficult for Ireland to score and any new boy to the pasta brigade will want to impress. Gatusso, a world class player in his day is not exactly past his sell-by. I suppose it's just how hard this Italian side are prepared to work is the biggest question. I think 3-0 Italy (-2 AH) with a small wager on Rossi to score first goal if he plays. Tuscany is a beautiful place, you should have gone to the game.
Got to have been the call of the weekend. Rossi/Italy 3-0 66/1!:)

I can see your point Pete. But a country such as Ireland usully relies heavily on their experienced players and starting an International with 4 new caps against any Italian side is a dangerous game To be honest it's a bit like the old Sunday pub team down the marshes, nudging your mate, pointing to your centre-foward and asking, "whats that blokes name?" It will be difficult for Ireland to score and any new boy to the pasta brigade will want to impress. Gatusso, a world class player in his day is not exactly past his sell-by. I suppose it's just how hard this Italian side are prepared to work is the biggest question. I think 3-0 Italy (-2 AH) with a small wager on Rossi to score first goal if he plays. Tuscany is a beautiful place, you should have gone to the game.
:clap:clap:clap An exemplary post Jackie. Just asking myself where are all the candiru fish who follow the likes of Meatman in the wake of any successful predictions sailing up his piss stream to get as close to his hole as they can? Pay homage you clique-ridden dogs! Please accept my award of top tipster in the International section for the weekend. It was embarrassing to watch. The Italians may just as well have been playing with an u-13 team for a photo call. And this was their second team. Nigel Worthington, tight-lipped in his god-fearing way, looked like a nervous grocer confronted with a coach load of fast moving schoolboy shoplifters.

Possible Starting XI – (4-4-2): Marchetti; Cassani' date= Esposito, Gamberini, Dossena; Brighi, Gattuso, Biagianti, D’Agostino; Mascara, Pazzini. this isnt exactly the team that won the world cup, still good enough to beat an inexperienced n ireland side tho. players like cathcart and johnny evans younger brother cory arnt exactly playing for the welders! they are 2 of man utd's outstanding upcoming talents. both teams are hugely inexperienced,only old heads being gattuso and healy. italy obviously are going to be the more talented group and the boy D'Agostino is gona be a hell of a test for Coates at the back (if he starts). Id be careful of any big handicaps on this game. Dont like betting against my wee country!
At least the Italian boys were merciful on your wee state.

Bet Receipt No. : O/21164498/0000132
spacer.gif spacer.gif spacer.gif
Selection Selection Details Result
1 Football Matches Pending
World Cup Qualifiers
Serbia v Austria
6th of Jun 2009 7:30 pm
Win-Draw-Win
Serbia @ 2/5
2 Football Matches Pending
World Cup Qualifiers
Albania v Portugal
6th of Jun 2009 7:45 pm
Win-Draw-Win
Portugal @ 4/11
3 Football Matches Pending
World Cup Qualifiers
Iceland v Holland
6th of Jun 2009 7:45 pm
Win-Draw-Win
Holland @ 4/11
4 Football Matches Pending
International Friendlies
Italy v Northern Ireland
6th of Jun 2009 7:50 pm
Win-Draw-Win
Italy @ 2/9
5 Football Matches Pending
World Cup Qualifiers
Argentina v Colombia
6th of Jun 2009 10:00 pm
Win-Draw-Win
Argentina @ 2/7
6 Football Matches Pending
World Cup Qualifiers
Bulgaria v Ireland
6th of Jun 2009 6:30 pm
Asian Handicap 2
Bulgaria (0.0 & -0.5) @ 1.70
7 Football Matches Pending
World Cup Qualifiers
Kazakhstan v England
6th of Jun 2009 4:00 pm
Asian Handicap
England (-2.0) @ 1.78
O well the bulgarians made sure i didnt take the maximum payout but a small profit overall

My weekend picks: Serbia & Netherlands double (bet of weekend) :cheers Singles: Netherlands -1 :eyes Serbia -1 :eyes Croatia under 2,5 g. :eyes Nigeria -1 :ok Guinea - Cote D'Ivoire over 2,5 g. :ok Zambia AH -1 Cashback Argentina -1 :eyes Bolivia over 2,5 g :eyes Uruguay +0,25 :eyes S. Korea :ok
crap weekend, combo saved almost my a...:sad

Re: Weekend Bets 5-7 june (internationals) Dirk Kuyt emerged as leading top scorer so far with 3 goals as Netherlands became the first team in Europe to qualify. I for once didn't expect Kuyt to be the hero but I have always admired him for his work rate and I guess to a certain extend, it paid off.