** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 06 Jun 2009

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 06 Jun 2009 Bulgaria v Rep of Ireland Draw (x) 3.3 totesport To me I think this game has draw written all over it. It's a huge game for Bulgaria as they really have to win to keep their qualification hopes alive. However I feel Ireland will have enough resolve to grind out a draw, having drawn away in Italy, in a hostile atmosphere. Now for the stats. Ireland have drawn 5 out of their last 10 games Bulgaria have drawn 5 out of their last 10 games The reverse fixture was a 1-1 draw

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 06 Jun 2009

Good old Sheva :clap 1-1 Fcuking Pyatov c*nt made a mistake again,just like against Bremen... Ukraine looks good...
What a great first half ... some of the best I've ever seen from Ukraine ... all downhill in the 2nd half though ... I had like 5 heart attacks at the end there ... thank god for the post

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 06 Jun 2009 We were a bit lucky at the end ;) Sweden and Norway are just pathetic...they better stay away from competitions for another 3-5 years,they don't even try to score,very dull football... Well done Holland-first team to qualify... England looks very good as well....

What a great first half ... some of the best I've ever seen from Ukraine ... all downhill in the 2nd half though ... I had like 5 heart attacks at the end there ... thank god for the post
Would be much better if stupid Mihajlechenko would let Voronin play instead of Seleznev...also Shovkovsky instead of Pyatov.Pyatov does to many mastakes lately...no good.We need new coach!

My pic's: Azerbaijan - Wales @2 2.20 Kazakhstan - England @2 1.20 Lithuania - Romania @2 2.50 Croatia - Ukraine @1 1.80 Albania - Portugal @2 1.50 Total: 21.384 GL I don't know about the rest,but Romania has a new coach,new young players at the team,that has to prove a point,and they need to beat Lithuania after the disaster from the first leg...
Azerbaijan - Wales @2 2.20 WON Kazakhstan - England @2 1.20 WON Lithuania - Romania @2 2.50 WON Croatia - Ukraine @1 1.80 LOST Albania - Portugal @2 1.50 WON 4/5 :( a lost bet,but i was right about Romania :)

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 06 Jun 2009 cheers.gif Good luck to all in the next qualifying round on Wednesday...cheers

Kazakhstan - England 20.00 7.00 1.20 Many will think its not easy to go on TotalGoals over on this game with a handful of England regulars being sidelined and coupled with end of season fatigue, with bookmakers opening conservatively at 3. I for one, think that England is still too strong and there should be a couple of goals in this one. Going for over in TG. good luck:drums