** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 06 Jun 2009

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 06 Jun 2009

If you place a bet because of this you need locked up! goodluck tho :hope
no lol..i'm just giving a 'report' on the team.....in thew first game,when Romania lost 3-0,there was an defensive coach that played on counter-attack,but now,the new coach is 'all on attack' stile:hope

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about NETHERLANDS? Can someone provide info concerning their motivation to play against iceland?
giovani van bronkhurst in the paper here this morning saying Holland will go all-out to win as they will be the 1st euro qualifiers if they get 3 points. massive motivation mate, a win and they are officially 1st euro team in for next summer.

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 06 Jun 2009 Japat at 10/11 away to Uzbekistan looks decent value. Also like the look o the South American games Brazil away to Uraguay at 11/8 and Paraguay at home to chile at 8/13 look good. Anyone got any info on north korea vs Iran?

I also fancy Australia to carry on ther strong form against bottom of the group qatar' date=' they beat them 4-0 in the reverse fixture and i think at 4/6 they are a decent price. Anyone have any thoughts or info on the aussies??[/quote'] I think us Aussies can beat Qatar as well, just don't forget that all we NEED is 1 point from our next 3 matches and we have qualified.

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 06 Jun 2009 clearest mismatch in asian qualification matches is not the aussi or Japan match, no, I think S. Korea away from home against emirates is best bet. sure, odds are poor around 1,70, but good combo stuff IMO

I think us Aussies can beat Qatar as well' date=' just don't forget that all we NEED is 1 point from our next 3 matches and we have qualified.[/quote'] cheers mate, well in that case il def be gettin on the aussies, they, like holland, will go al out to get qualified 2moro, get the job done sooner rather than later attitude.

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 06 Jun 2009 I had quite a big bet on the Aussies to beat Qatar in the first game in Sept or Oct, cant remember when exactly, as I felt they were overpriced. Managed to get a live feed on it as well, and Qatar were hopeless..it was like men against boys..but they did have a packed home crowd that day and cant say if Qatar have improved since then, looking at recent results they have lost the last 3 against Uzbekistan, Bahrain and Oman..also failed to score in these 3..think most people would agree that if Australia turn up with the right attitude they should win comfortably dont think the 4/5 i've seen in a couple of places is too bad either, personally I have put them in a double with Serbia, and I think both will tie up qualification..

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 06 Jun 2009 Macedonia - Norway I think betting on Norway for an away win against Macedonia could have some value.

The Norwegian national team plays much better away than on Ullevål Stadion. Norway MUST win this match if they will have their chances on the 2 place in the group (since they have Holland away next game). Norway won the last game 3-2 against Finland home, and it seems that Drillo have got faith back in the Norwegian team. However, Iversen is out of this match. It seems that Norway should start with Carew, Hangeland, Riise, Braaten, Gamst Pedersen, Grindheim and Skjelbred from the start. I think the odds on the 2.610 (Pinnacle) is worth a small bet on.

Norway -0,5 2.610, @Pinnacle 2/10

Japat at 10/11 away to Uzbekistan looks decent value. Also like the look o the South American games Brazil away to Uraguay at 11/8 and Paraguay at home to chile at 8/13 look good. Anyone got any info on north korea vs Iran?
persian need this 3pts,they have new coach(ghotbi) he could improve perspolice last year and people loves him.he has new idea for persian and they're very strong now.:cheers

clearest mismatch in asian qualification matches is not the aussi or Japan match' date=' no, I think S. Korea away from home against emirates is best bet. sure, odds are poor around 1,70, but good combo stuff IMO[/quote'] Nope South Korea drawn 4 of the last 5. UAE can't defend but they have talented attackers in their side. I don't really want to rely on the Koreas personally.

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 06 Jun 2009 I dont post here too often but a bet that I always like to take is on tomorrow, it involves Kazakhstan v England, and you can get 5/6 on England (-4) corners in the game, on Bet365, and 11/8 on PaddyPower (-5) corners in the game, If I remember correctly England covered this with ease last time out, there isn't too much stats I can throw at this, but I just thought I'd give my opinion on it :), good luck all...

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 06 Jun 2009 Anyone any opinions on Ecuador ? they are in the mix for one of the last South American places and the fixtures this weekend could see the teams above them drop points. They are at Peru who look the poorest outfit and bottom of the entire SA section, 6/4 with ladbrokes based solely on league positions and expectation looks worth a look, unless anyone can dissuede me.

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 06 Jun 2009 Well, Ecuador haven't won away from home in this campaign and Peru have only lost once at home this campaign. For me, it's got draw written all over it. Ecuador are psychos, nearly always losing a man in their games. It's probably safer to take Peru at draw no bet for this game because they can turn it on at home on occasion, especially considering this game is something of a derby. Lastly, Ecuador managed to somehow lose at home to El Salvador in a friendly a few days back with a scoreline of 1-3. El Salvador are ok on their day, but they simply shouldn't be a match for Ecuador. Be very careful with this bet, Nastro.

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 06 Jun 2009 Australia (1.80 @ sportingbet) Australia win by 2+ goals margin (3.50 @ sportingbet) Australia only need a point in this game and they qualify for the World Cup but they should go on and win this game. They have played Qatar three times so far, and have scored 10 goals and conceded just once, and with most of their European based squad finished their club commitments, they know a good performance here will solidify their spot not only in the squad but the starting eleven. It appears the Qatari's have a number of thier better players out and will field a host of young and inexperienced players who will find it difficult to stop their more talented and experienced opponents. Australia have already beaten them 4-0 at home while Qatar have lost to Japan 3-0 at home, so it should see a confortable victory for the Australians Croatia (1.76 @ pinnacle) Croatia have an excellent home record in internationals and only England has managed to beat them. They face an inferior opposition who they drew 0-0 in the Ukraine but had the chances to beat them back then, and now on home turf, should be too good for them. Olic up front has had a very good year at Hamburg, while Modric runs the midfield and showed his class in the second half of the year with Tottenham. Srna starred for Shaktar while Pranjic and Rakitic should add the creativity needed for Olic and Petric up front. With the defence as solid as usual, then don't expect the Ukraines to get many chances at goal while the big local crowd should help the Vatreni to a good victory over the Ukraines

Nope South Korea drawn 4 of the last 5. UAE can't defend but they have talented attackers in their side. I don't really want to rely on the Koreas personally.
It even didn't matter, if S. Korea had lost last 5 matches, they won't fail against Emirates, who play for nothing and seem to be in holiday modus already. Different opinions on that match mate, so we both will see who was right today evening :ok

Well' date=' Ecuador haven't won away from home in this campaign and Peru have only lost once at home this campaign. For me, it's got draw written all over it. Ecuador are psychos, nearly always losing a man in their games. It's probably safer to take Peru at draw no bet for this game because they can turn it on at home on occasion, especially considering this game is something of a derby. Lastly, Ecuador managed to somehow lose at home to El Salvador in a friendly a few days back with a scoreline of 1-3. El Salvador are ok on their day, but they simply shouldn't be a match for Ecuador. Be very careful with this bet, Nastro.[/quote'] appreciated mozzi :ok good post.

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 06 Jun 2009 Serbia left-back Ivan Obradovic is struggling to overcome an injury and is very doubtful for tonight's match against Austria!According to coach Antic, he's unlikely to make it.Under the current circumstances, it's probably gonna be Lukovic instead of Obradovic, and either him or Dragutinovic will take the left-back position.Also,...on the left flank Jankovic could replace Jovanovic who's expected to join Pantelic up front.Lazovic is likely to start on the bench and take a part in the 2nd half.As mentioned above, Zigic is suspended. The probable lineup according to some newspapers... Serbia: Stojkovic (Getafe) - Ivanovic (Chelsea), Vidic (Manchester United), Lukovic (Udinese), Dragutinovic (FC Sevilla) - Krasic (CSKA Moscow), Stankovic (Inter Milan), Milijas (Red Star), Jankovic (Genoa) - Pantelic (Hertha BSC), Jovanovic (Standard Liege) With Sebastian Prödl (Werder Bremen) being definitely out of tonight's match(according to Austrian TV - ORF) and joining the likes of Emanuel Pogatetz (Middlesbrough), Christian Fuchs (VfL Bochum) and György Garics (Atalanta) on the sidelines, Austria have defeinitely got some serious problems at the back.Arnautovic (Twente) is also ruled out through injury. Serbia coach Antic prefers a very attacking style of play, he's already said yesterday that Serbia will be attacking heavily from very first minute as they did in all the previous matches, so I guess Austria's back four will be under some huge pressure tonight.

is there only 1 group stage winner' date='that qualify 4 the worldcup,and wich country is in danger .(a must win situation??)some body can help me???.thank u.[/quote'] yeah,i think portugal must win.because even draw could out them of the world cup.

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 06 Jun 2009 Kazakhstan - England 20.00 7.00 1.20 Many will think its not easy to go on TotalGoals over on this game with a handful of England regulars being sidelined and coupled with end of season fatigue, with bookmakers opening conservatively at 3. I for one, think that England is still too strong and there should be a couple of goals in this one. Going for over in TG. good luck:drums

Sport Football (Internationals)
Event Lithuania-Romania
Selection Under 2,5 Goals
Strength 10/10
Date 06/06/2009
Bookmaker/Price >Bet365 @ 1.55 (Back)
Reasoning Lithuania keep the chances to qualifying, while romania no has chance at qualification at World Cup of 2010.Still, romania has a new manager and certainly Razvan Lucescu hopes to start with a good result .I anticipate a match without many goals ,because I know the style game a manager of romania.