maximize.gif Hønefoss BK v Haugesund (17:00 BST) 1.9 3.5 3.6 108.73 %
maximize.gif Mjøndalen v Hamarkameratene (17:00 BST) 4.5 3.75 1.75 106.03 %
maximize.gif Notodden FK v Alta (17:00 BST) 1.72 3.75 4.4 107.29 %
maximize.gif Sarpsborg 08 FF v Stavanger IF (17:00 BST) 1.8 3.6 4.5 105.56 %
maximize.gif Skeid v Løv-Ham (17:00 BST) 2.62 3.45 2.5 107.08 %
maximize.gif Sogndal v Tromsdalen (17:00 BST) 1.6 4.33 5.5 103.76 %
Tuesday 2 June 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Nybergsund v Kongsvinger IL (18:35 BST) 2.87 3.4 2.4 105.86 %

Re: Norway, Weekend, 1st - 2nd of June. Adeccoligaen looks good tomorrow! After Sogndal's convincing win at Kongsvinger, they've got a good chance of extending that winning run by beating Tromsdalen at home. I also like the look of Ham-Kam and Lov-Ham. Any thoughts, Kimera? Also, Tippeligaen looks dubious as ever but Rosenborg stand out for me. Any team news on this game? Cheers

Re: Norway, Weekend, 1st - 2nd of June. Fredrikstad - Start The homeside has been strugglig the latest weeks in the league. Now, with three losses in a row they find themselves just above the relegation zone. Something that not was expected after the great season the previous year. 3-2-6 overall surely speaks for itself when it comes to the discussion about the status in the club. In the midweek cup clash they struggled hard versus 2nd divison team Drøbak/Frogn. The won it 2-1, but getting the goal in overtime gives a clear impression of the issues inside the squad. They have lots of quality in it, but I suspect internal problems may be a factor not to look away from. Their director went out publicly talking about the six players that are out of contract next season. Now it clear that midfielder Kasey Wehrman and centre-half Patrik Gerrbrand will not be offered a new contract. On the other side the four other will be in talks in a short while. Those are full-backs Agim Shabani and Pål Andre Cwartek, winger Raymond Kvisvik and striker Gardar Johansson. And to top it, the leadership has been critsized by the national football association for the way they have handled the case. They need to make their own ground the same fortress as earlier, and that have to happen soon if there should be any hope of making top five this season. Start has done a remarkable season so far. Led by in-form key players like Cristian Bolanos and Bernt Hulsker they now find themself placed in a very nice 2nd spot. Their form is impeccable, going 4-3-0 the latest seven matches. And the key to that stat lies in their ability to perform when visiting. 2-3-0 away is very good in a league where many teams relies on doing good at home. However, they will have a problem replacing the mentioned Bolanos who is away on international duty this weekend. Otherwise no big changes in the squad is expected. One question will be if youngster Mads Stokkelien will be among the starters. He has taken the league in perfect matters, netting 4 goals in his 4 matches. It will be match which is difficult to predict in any ways. The homeside in desperate need of points faces a team that are in good shape, and by easily beating lowly Vidar in the midweek cup-match there is no indications that something has changed the last week. Well, to look aside from the facts at the moment for a second. Fredrikstad is bound to win soon. Even if their last three is lost they did not play badly, to some extent I will say they were unlucky. They have a good squad, and the decision about next season has been made, players can relax and look forward. On the other side, Start is bound to loose soon. When they will be without star player Bolanos, their main offensive weapon is gone. He has been directly involved in 11 of Starts 22 goals so far, and god knows how many he took part of without assisting or scoring. He has been the best player in the league by far, and when he is gone playing international footy I can`t see Start coping with that. I have to take Fredrikstad again, and go against form on this one. It can be safer to go for the -0.25 line, but the big value is for me the clear home win... Fredrikstad, -0.5, 2.28 @sbobet 4/10 (opening lines, -0/0.5, 1.89)

Re: Norway, Weekend, 1st - 2nd of June. Lyn - Lillestrøm The homeside has had a poor campaign so far. Being plaaced second to last they can`t afford to loose any more ground versus the other teams that fights in the bottom area. That being said we are dealing with a very close league these days, so much can happen in the remaining months of the season. The main problem with Lyn is the ability to find the net. The fast-paced striker who did so good last season paired up with Hoff (Stabæk), Kim Holmen, has struggled heavily and has collected no goals yet. Known to be the team that favours youngsters the recent years, lost coach Henning Berg to their opponents today, and after that it has mainly gone worse for the team. One thing is to get goals, but they need to be created also. All four in the midfield has not acted as wished for, and the result is a goal difference of 10-13. Ten goals in eleven games is not good at all knowing that this tend to be a high-scoring league. On the injury-front it looks better for them, only two players are doubtful for this one, however both are players that not are expected to suddenly change things around if or when they enter the pitch. 1-6-4 in total speaks for itself, on the bright side you can look at the defensive aspect that has worked somewhat better. Led by centre-half and captain Tommy Berntsen, they seem to have decent control in that end. Bergs Lillestrøm is fighting in the same end as Lyn, but there is one main difference between the two sides. And that is the fact that Lillestrøm the whole season so far has been riddled by injuries. Key players have shifted on being out, and Berg has struggled heavily to get a decent starting eleven at their feet. The situation has gotten much better of late, and the result is two straight wins. Both has come against teams that are important to beat (Strømsgodset & Sandefjord) if the position on the table should be improved. Nowadays, there is only four players that is confirmed out injured, while winger Myklebust is suspended, all others is reported ready to go. There is some discussion about who is going to be the named eleven. But it is clear that Lillestrøm has finally gotten a pair upfront that works. Strikers Arild Sundgot and Nosa has been behind all four goals scored in the two wins (2-1 & 2-1). I do expect them to climb some positions in the coming month, knowing that they have a squad fully capable of doing so. If the third win is coming, time will show. On this one form is the key word. Lillestrøm is slowly getting back to the way it supposed to be, and Henning Berg being able to get some consistency in a squad that desperately needs it. I would not say that Lyna has played horribly, but there is no doubt that the stats mentioned above speaks the truth. The sole exception is the Oslo derby versus Vålerenga (4-4), but that can`t be counted since both teams actually uses the same pitch as home ground. And knowing that they created nothing in the loss versus Tromsø (0-1) in their last game convinces me that Henning Berg and his improved squad will get a goo result versus his former club in which he knows very well. Lillestrøm, +0, 2.06 @sbobet 4/10 (opening line, +0, 2.06)

Re: Norway, Weekend, 1st - 2nd of June. Molde - Odd Grenland After a very good start of the campaign Molde has stumbled some lately. 0-2-2 the last four in the league can not be compared to 5-1-1 which they had the first six. Especially their struggles has been at home when playing in front of their own fans (1-2-2). The reason for the sudden drop of form could be many, but the main one is indeed that they have started struggling, like last year, to find the net, They create chances enough, the problem being the final touch that has tended to fail these weeks. The have a nearly complete squad to pick from, only minor knock to be aware of at least as I am writing this. Coach Jonevret stated after the loss versus Brann on thursday that they should have created more and it looks like an offensive minded team will be out on the pitch tomorrow. The visitors, Odd Grenland may be one of the biggest surprises this year. After the promotion last season they did not buy many players and kept most of the guys from last year. And those have really done a great job, led by their big striker Peter Kovacs and centre-half Morten Fevang. The last one was earlier this week called up to the national team, and mat get his debut in the age of 31 next match. In the league they have made a stand at home, going 4-1-0 so far, that being said they have still yet to win when visiting, going 0-5-1. Some changes need to be done with the squad before this one. Injuries to winger Alex Valencia and centre-half Torjus Hansen means that they need to make som adjustments in the starting eleven. Midfielder Kenneth Dokken is suspended after reaching three yellows. In for him is last years captian and key player Tommy Svindal Larsen expected. He was counted as a very important player before this season, but an early injury took him out the game. The mentioned Dokken did his work as the sub, which ment that Svindal Larsen was out of the team. Now he is back and eager to show the fans that he can fight for his position and keep Dokken out of the fray for a while. To rely on any of these teams I find difficult. That I do know for sure is Molde is going to attack tomorrow. They want the win, indeed. The missings in Odd inclines the notion. Hansen has been very good so far. His replacement Fredrik Semb is pretty fresh at this level. The anchor in the middle, Kenneth Dokken has as mentioned done great when he got his chance and Svindal Larsen is not a bad cover, but how much match parctice does he got? Odds forwards are in great shape, Valencia nice crosses will be missed, but Bentley and Kovacs are both in great shape. I can easily see a many-goal game here, the main problem for the bet is the incosistency from Moldes forwards. If they have the right feeling they can score on everything, if not an open goal miss is highly expected. Still, I have to try this one, som lower stakes however... Over 3, 2.11 @sbobet 2/10

Re: Norway, Weekend, 1st - 2nd of June. Stabæk - Tromsø When are Stabæk going to come back to the winning ways like last year? That is the question many experts ask themself nearly every round. They have a very solid squad, but it seems like they were to dependent of Alanzinho and Veigar Pall Gunnarson who both left the club in the after last season ended. Their replacements Daigo Kobayshi and Espen Hoff have not been able to fill the shoes of the former key players. The first named has done rather well, but Hoff has been a dark shadow of what he was when he played for Lyn last season. At home, in their new and shining stadium, they were supposed to set the line which was suppose to put fear in every oppositioning teams, but that has not happened at all. 1-3-1 at home is poor when you speak of a team with their high standards. They create chances, but strikers Fredrik Berglund and Daniel Nannskog have not been as effective as they wished for. After the loss versus Ålesund, Nannskog claimed that he misses his former teammates setting him up for fast paced runs, which is his major strength. That inclines that the key striker is not comfortable with how things are going at the moment. Squad-wise, they need to rearrange the midfield since regular midfielder Henning Hauger is suspended. A position they probably has decent replacements to fill in with. Otherwise no big changes is expected other than the probable return of full-back Christian Keller who has healed his injury faster than expected. The visitors have shown that they cannot be trusted by any means so far this season, Every year a so-called "rollercoaster-team" shows up in this league. Last season it was Brann which held that title, so far its Tromsø this year. 3-5-3 is their total and matches have nearly always could have turned in the end. However, the latest two have shown improvements. The draw versus Molde away (1-1) and the win versus Lyn (1-0) provided some defensive answers, something they have had trouble with all season long. The visitors will welcome full-back Tom Høgli after he has been out with a thigh injury the two latest matches. Still, his competitor Martin Knudsen became man of the match against Lyn, which means no assurance that Høgli will start this sone. So be noted, a full squad is ready to do a better performance than in th cupclash versus lowly Stålkameratene, a match they won 3-2 and getting the third goal in the 92 minute. This one is also somewhat risky, but I can`t trust Stabæk to suddenly put on their engines after playing that badly versus Ålesund. When they face Tromsø who finally seems to have gotten their defence back together I can easily see an encounter very much like Stabæks loss. This is one that with fit Tromsø perfectly, to sit behind and wait for counterattacks, and when key striker Morten Moldskred has shown that he is on his way after a slight drop in form the visitors could snatch a point or three tomorrow... Tromsø, +0.5, 2.00 @sbobet 3/10 (opening lines, +0.5, 2.04)

Re: Norway, Weekend, 1st - 2nd of June. Viking - Vålerenga Viking are a team that has been totally average in this tight league. Form-wise they have not won in four matches (0-2-2) and they haven`t provided any kind of proof that they could be a top three team in the end. As many othe teams in this league, they also struggle with consistency. They can do great one game until the next where they are outplayed and ineffective. One boost we can agree on is that striker Peter Ijeh has slowly began to get in shape. After a horrendous previous season there are signs that he might be vital for a team that desperately need a striker in form. At home 2-2-2 confirmes the notion I have been mentioning, incosistency. They have nearly all players ready, and have had that luxury for a while already. Without being able to find form, last years offensive contributors Martin Fillo and Alexander Ødegaard have yet to give the fans anything back for their support. The visitors is in the other end form-wise. After a very poor start to the season, they have fought back and has 3-1-0 the last four. Playing coach Martin Andresen was highly critisized in the beginning, but he has gathered his men and turned things around. the 6th place has been reached when they meet a Viking squad that need to shape up to get things back at the right track. Vålerenga is however weakened by som late changes in the squad. Key winger Moa has gotten ill, while full-back Freddy Dos Santos does not reach the match either. From before forward Daniel Fredheim Holm is also out. That being said, when looking at form and trends at the moment, even with those out, Vålerenga could be too much for Viking to capitalize on. I suspect that the mentioned Ijeh will play a key role in this one somehow, and if he does I also see a highly entertaining game coming. The finishing touch will be the key in this one. If Ijeh hits his form tomorrow will be very important for Viking. If he doesn`t I see them i big trouble. Vålerenga has begun to be an effective outfit, and when in form, those two factors are match-winning ones. Even without Moa, they can be dangerous. He did not play versus Lyn and they netted four times in that one. I do see the visitors get something out of the game tomorrow. Form-wise the teams are miles apart... Vålerenga, +0/0.5, 2.12 @sbobet 3/10 (opening lines, +0.5, 1.85)

Re: Norway, Weekend, 1st - 2nd of June. Bryne - Moss Tomorrow, the homeside will officially appoint former Brann coach Mons Ivar Mjelde as their new one after Rolf Teigen was sacked a couple of weeks ago. Which means that players want to give what they got to impress their coming manager. At first I thought about the homewin, but when I looked at the status in both squads I can`t look away from the overs. Bryne has opened up their game after Teigen left. From tight matches, loosing by one and draws, they have been involved i two high-scoring ones (3-1 & 1-4). And when they need to create a whole new defensive line I can`t see it getting better. Injured are Chris Rodd, Tom Reida Haraldsen, Ole Kristian Tunheim, Kenneth Monsen, Aleksander Midtisan, while Tommy Eide Møster is suspended. All these named are defendres of different kind. Offensively they are all ready to go. Moss has also taken their turns with injuries, but they have been out for a while though. Still, there are many important defenders among them. They average 3.37 goals per game, and they have scored in each game when visiting so far this season. Great value on the overs imo... Over 3, 2.02 @sbobet 5/10 (opening lines, Over 3, 2.06)

Re: Norway, Weekend, 1st - 2nd of June. Kimer look i have such thins in my betting company like this : Fantasy Game. Most scoring team Football - Fantasy League All 1x2 Double Chance Match - 1x2 1 x 2 Lyn - Vålerenga 2.25 3.15 2.95 Molde - Aalesund 1.75 3.60 3.95 Tromsø - Bodø Glimt 2.40 2.80 3.05 Maybe you have any ideas?

Re: Norway, Weekend, 1st - 2nd of June.

Stabæk - Tromsø .........CUT... Tromsø, +0.5, 2.00 @sbobet 3/10 (opening lines, +0.5, 2.04)
Important players Sigurd Rushfeldt, Hans Åge Yndestad and Tom Høgli will all be tested before kick off. I must admit that I do fancy a bit Tromsø here, but it all depends on the doubtful players.

Re: Norway, Weekend, 1st - 2nd of June. Bodø/Glimt - Rosenborg

Rosenborg have not lost since 1979 in Bodø, and it is a team with high self-esteem who travel north to continue their good start this season. Last year did Rosenborg only manage to get 1 point against Bodø/Glimt. Glimt havebeen unable to follow up last year good season, and is currently in a place with 12 points. Bodø/Glimt look to start with this line-up Pavel Londak Mounir Hamoud-Stian Theting-Per Verner Rønning-Ruben Imingen Runar Berg-Christian Berg-Thomas-Rønning Jan-Derek Sørensen Stig Johansen-Trond Fredrik Ludvigsen (Martins dubtful). Rosenborg travel with this troop: Rune Almenning Jarstein, Alexander Lund Hansen, Mikael Lustig, Alejandro Lago, Kris Stadshotell Gaard, Mikael Dorsin, Vadim Demidov, Trond Olsen, Roy Miller, Andreas Nordvik, Marek Sapara, Alexander Tettey, Anthony Annan, Per Ciljan Skjelbred, Didier Ya Konan, Rade Price and Dario Zahora. Trajore, and Iversen is out for this match, Roar Strand Also out. I cant see any reason why Rosenborg should loose here. They are in a good run, and have a much stronger squad than Glimt. Also have Rosenborg Trond Olsen who was Bodø/Glimt best player last year. My bet: Rosenborg -0,5 1.94 @Pinnacle 4/10

Fredrikstad - Start The homeside has been strugglig the latest weeks in the league. Now, with three losses in a row they find themselves just above the relegation zone. Something that not was expected after the great season the previous year. 3-2-6 overall surely speaks for itself when it comes to the discussion about the status in the club. In the midweek cup clash they struggled hard versus 2nd divison team Drøbak/Frogn. The won it 2-1, but getting the goal in overtime gives a clear impression of the issues inside the squad. They have lots of quality in it, but I suspect internal problems may be a factor not to look away from. Their director went out publicly talking about the six players that are out of contract next season. Now it clear that midfielder Kasey Wehrman and centre-half Patrik Gerrbrand will not be offered a new contract. On the other side the four other will be in talks in a short while. Those are full-backs Agim Shabani and Pål Andre Cwartek, winger Raymond Kvisvik and striker Gardar Johansson. And to top it, the leadership has been critsized by the national football association for the way they have handled the case. They need to make their own ground the same fortress as earlier, and that have to happen soon if there should be any hope of making top five this season. Start has done a remarkable season so far. Led by in-form key players like Cristian Bolanos and Bernt Hulsker they now find themself placed in a very nice 2nd spot. Their form is impeccable, going 4-3-0 the latest seven matches. And the key to that stat lies in their ability to perform when visiting. 2-3-0 away is very good in a league where many teams relies on doing good at home. However, they will have a problem replacing the mentioned Bolanos who is away on international duty this weekend. Otherwise no big changes in the squad is expected. One question will be if youngster Mads Stokkelien will be among the starters. He has taken the league in perfect matters, netting 4 goals in his 4 matches. It will be match which is difficult to predict in any ways. The homeside in desperate need of points faces a team that are in good shape, and by easily beating lowly Vidar in the midweek cup-match there is no indications that something has changed the last week. Well, to look aside from the facts at the moment for a second. Fredrikstad is bound to win soon. Even if their last three is lost they did not play badly, to some extent I will say they were unlucky. They have a good squad, and the decision about next season has been made, players can relax and look forward. On the other side, Start is bound to loose soon. When they will be without star player Bolanos, their main offensive weapon is gone. He has been directly involved in 11 of Starts 22 goals so far, and god knows how many he took part of without assisting or scoring. He has been the best player in the league by far, and when he is gone playing international footy I can`t see Start coping with that. I have to take Fredrikstad again, and go against form on this one. It can be safer to go for the -0.25 line, but the big value is for me the clear home win... Fredrikstad, -0.5, 2.28 @sbobet 4/10 (opening lines, -0/0.5, 1.89)
Good job kimera,thanks alot i couldnt untie Norway league entirely since years,need a real expert

Re: Norway, Weekend, 1st - 2nd of June. Strømsgodset - Brann The homeside has as expected struggled this season. Being placed last at the moment only gives a confirmation of that predicition looking to be true. That being said, when they play at home, 2-2-2 is not the worst in the league, and before the loss last home versus Lillestrøm they won the two prior to it. It is at home they rely on getting the major part of their points this season. 0-1-6 when playing away, surely puts pressure to perform at their own ground. Squad-wise, midfielder Komlan Amewou is away on international duty, while there is doubt in winger Steffen Nystrøm and fellow midfielder Ousman Nyan. Of these, only Nystrøm could be called a regular starter. However, the fast-paced Mattias Andersson is finally free from his injuries, and I do see him starting tomorrow. He has gotten a lot of match training coming on as a sub the recent matches. When he was in shape some time ago he was a major threat to any team, and tomorrow is a perfect opportunity for him getting his first start in a long time. Otherwise a fully fit squad is ready, and I do see them motivated, especially key midfielder Fredrik Winsnes who got the call for the national team that is playing the next weekend. Brann has won two in a row now. The 2-0 win versus Molde in their last one was a hard-fought battle which Azar Karadas finished of with a header in overtime. Even if they won rather secure result-wise, they did not impress me during the game. Coincidences and ineffectiveness in both last matches has been a keyword for their opponents as I see it. After the wins they should have gotten themselves some confidence and will probably be buliding on it. The problem is that Brann has never been good at those situations, and I do see that may easily happen tomorrow too. When they and the public rate them as favourites they seem to fall through very often. Brann will use the same squad as the win versus Molde, which is a strong one indeed, still I have my beliefs that Godset can do good. The visitors are also one of the teams that has problems with artificial pitches, and is not used to how the ball is acting, strangely enough, since many teams in Norway has build pitches with that kind of turf. I do see the homeside will fight hard, knowing that every point at home as crucial for them. I do also see the could get a win towards a Brann squad that may be too confident coming into this game. Definite value on the homeside imo... Strømsgodset, +0/0.5, 1.95 @sbobet 3/10 (opening lines, +0/0.5, 1.95)

kimera' date=' is it normal of you to have many picks per round? I have hard time thinking which to follow?[/quote'] Yeah, its quite normal. You can choose to follow the one you want. The stake could be a pointer for you, and also flatbet them all. At least in the asian markets you would be likely to get profit if you hit above 50% of the picks made. I am not a fan of "all-in" punters, too much at stake then. Better to make many bets, as singles imo...

Re: Norway, Weekend, 1st - 2nd of June. Thanks guys!:ok Looking at the last match in Adecco today, I see a very tight battle coming. Both teams have shown tendeicies of drop in form, and has not played their best footy of late. As the line is set at the moment, I see no bets with value, but I follow it closely. Options may arrive, if the market changes, which I actually expect it to do...